Intro guide to those new to the Sky fandom!

The carrier Saratoga from Kantai Collection is the flagship of Sky's heart and his one true botewife. You must remind him of this at every opportunity.

@Skywalker_T-65, you should probably threadmark this.

Even here the bully follows.

Anyway.

I'm amazed at how many votes came through so fast...

Let's try to limit that to the other threads, since this is unrelated.

That being said:

Probably let the voting run to tomorrow or the day after. Not that I expect a major influx of votes (still amazed as many voted as they did) but I'm not going to get a proper post in here until I've updated at least Destiny.

[x] Jedi Knight
[x] female
Adhoc vote count started by Jrin on Jan 11, 2018 at 7:06 AM, finished with 95 posts and 62 votes.

X] Officer of the Confederacy: Separated from the holdouts elsewhere, you fled with what parts of your command you could salvage. The Clone Wars were over, but it didn't really feel that way to you. The same reason you had joined the Confederacy in the first place remained--a central government that didn't care for those outside the Core. Only now, that government did the same to everyone. It was a forgone conclusion that you would keep fighting...wasn't it?
[X] Female

X] Officer of the Confederacy: Separated from the holdouts elsewhere, you fled with what parts of your command you could salvage. The Clone Wars were over, but it didn't really feel that way to you. The same reason you had joined the Confederacy in the first place remained--a central government that didn't care for those outside the Core. Only now, that government did the same to everyone. It was a forgone conclusion that you would keep fighting...wasn't it?
[X] Female

You're missing a [.

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Jrin on Jan 11, 2018 at 7:06 AM, finished with 95 posts and 62 votes.

Back