[X] Officer of the Confederacy

Either this or Rebel are my choice.

So if we do get the Confederacy choice, might I suggest that we pull a G0-T0 and start distributing a Protocol droid that is actually an Assassin Droid in disguise?

A G0-T0 is a droid making a fake identity and becoming a crime lord. You're thinking of an HK.

[X] Officer of the Confederacy
[X] Male
Adhoc vote count started by PAGDTenno on Jan 8, 2018 at 8:18 AM, finished with 54 posts and 41 votes.

Unlikely to win, but oh well:
[X]
Jedi Knight: That you survived at all was a miracle. Everything is still so foggy...but survive you have. You don't know how many other Jedi survived, if any. You almost don't care. Those who came here with you matter more than anything else. But, some old habits die hard. You want to help others, and you hate everything the Empire stands for. Damn the code.
[x] Female

[x] Officer of the Confederacy
I have always been interested in running a campaign from the view of the Separatists. Not the Sith as we know from meta knowledge but people fed up with how corrupt and unresponsive the Senate was (Frak off Mon Mothma)

[x] Female
I like the idea of an either: A) Damn successful female working her way up the chain despite people thinking less of her because of her gender or B) a meritocracy system that works.
Also because females in uniforms look nice.

Last edited:
[X] Jedi Knight: That you survived at all was a miracle. Everything is still so foggy...but survive you have. You don't know how many other Jedi survived, if any. You almost don't care. Those who came here with you matter more than anything else. But, some old habits die hard. You want to help others, and you hate everything the Empire stands for. Damn the code.
[x] Female

[x] Officer of the Confederacy
I have always been interested in running a campaign from the view of the Separatists. Not the Sith as we know from meta knowledge but people fed up with how corrupt and unresponsive the Senate was (Frak off Mon Mothma)

[x] Female
I like the idea of an either: A) Damn successful female working her way up the chain despite people thinking less of her because of her gender or B) a meritocracy system that works.
Also because females in uniforms look nice.
SV says you tagged me in this.

Back