Yeah...

But rabbits cant do those things
True. I don't imagine that the possibility (all but outright stated) that he's either a god or a descendant of one would change that observation?

Kay then, I can live with that.

Edit: But still, then why can Kuroko teleport? Or Azrael bend? I assume it's because it can be countered with a blue truth saying something like "They were using illusions" or "A gust of wind shifted their leg" or something, but I'd just like confirmation.

Double Edit: Ahhh.

Last edited:

Then get a reasonably fit human being to pick up a rock and smack the crab, Japanese spider crabs are not built to take or dish out punishment, even at their largest possible size. They're built to wander around and pick up little strips off of already decaying animals. Their pick ups are purely camouflage, not actual armor.

Large area of coverage does not mean capability for fighting.

Then get a reasonably fit human being to pick up a rock and smack the crab, Japanese spider crabs are not built to take or dish out punishment, even at their largest possible size. They're built to wander around and pick up little strips off of already decaying animals. Their pick ups are purely camouflage, not actual armor.

Large area of coverage does not mean capability for fighting.

Azrael tried to Bend it, and the thing acted like we ticked it

We aren't going though that armor without significant effort

Look, I have an excuse for incompetence. I know nothing of crabs IRL and am a coward when not angry. I see a giant crab and I am freaking out.

it's the most embarrassing possibility, so it has to be true

Chron's laughing his ass off right now

Look, I have an excuse for incompetence. I know nothing of crabs IRL and am a coward when not angry. I see a giant crab and I am freaking out.

Man, none of us know shit about crabs

And Robin is, as proven, a moron

You people are managing to fail against the undersea equivalent of a turkey buzzard that can't fly.

Okay

Okay

@TehChron

When me, Az, and OOW get there (ahead of Illusion) and I jump onto it

And I stab my knife into it's hide to wedge myself in

Is my knife just gonna pierce through its fucking hide

To be fair...if we were actually facing a giant turkey buzzard that couldn't fly, I would still probably be freaking out.

It isn't a giant turkey vulture, it is a turkey vulture that is spreading it's wings over its head to appear bigger.

Long spindly legs, body only slightly bigger than a human head.

Oh, and by the way, they can't actually swim, so the bottom is fairly close by.

This reminds me of the false rebirth fight vs. Beast. I could have insta killed him easy but I was too paranoid to actually fight. As a result bondo got murked and the orgin of the triumverate and mook happened.

Back