The Eldritch Apostle
[] The Eldritch Apostle: Beyond this reality is a web of other, alternate universes with different rules and laws governed by different gods. In between these realities is a twisted place where rules are a choice and insanity is commonplace. The rulers of this place have their mortal chosen in every reality, looking for interesting developments. You are one such chosen mortal.

Your name is ([] Write-in), and you are currently walking back to your classroom after soaking up the morning sun and wind. The trip is uneventful, as it always is.

The crowds of your fellow General Studies students part for you as they usually do, conversation lowers in volume whenever you are in earshot, shenanigans either tone themselves down or outright cease if you are there, and everyone pretends not to notice you whenever you are in the immediate vicinity. As they always do.

You don't mind the lack of attention. In fact, you welcome it. No-one disturbing you is a welcome solace to the ever-present voices whispering in your mind.

Tͪͮ̍̆ͫẖ̂͛ͮ̈ḛ͖̟̘̻ͫ̄͗ͨͮ̂y̺͚̮͖͆̎̿̅̋̚̚ ͓̜̰͙͛̄ͨ̆̓a̦̟ͬḽ̯̩̓̋l̮̺̺̦̎͒́ ͉͙̘̮̟͇̦̀ͭ̃̊ͦ̉͊tͬạ̫͈̔̑͊͂ͨṣ̱͕͕͊t͕̗̻͖̹̘e̹͈͙̤̙ͦ̓ͅ ͔̈́̽ͨ͛s̝͈̬͎̝ͤ̌͑̊ͣͦö͙̤́̐ ̤͓͐ͥͪy̥̻̗͐̃̒͒̽e̺͍̣̬̥̟͇̾l̮̳l̟͓̹̪͚͉̤ͤͧ̈ͥ̆o͆̌̆͛ͥ̏w̩̘̲̹̱̦.͖͕͚̥̬͂̾ͧ̓̈
̦̦͔͙̘͉̏́̀̊̌͑ͩ̅́́ͨ̓ͯ̍
̺̮̗ͯͯͣ̓͒̚
͉̩̝̻̗̱̤͆̋̊͑͂W͙̥̜͕̭͔̗̌h̻̝a̗̤̥̗͚ͭ͒͗̋ͭͪt̻͚̗̳̫̱̝̒͆̃̅ͨ͛ͭ ͋f̮̺̖̘̜̈́̅ͣ̈́r̰̳̼̮̮̀́̈́̅̿͌ë̦͙̥̹͈̥́͂͒q̖̯̩͖ͥ͆u̯̲̘̘̗ͫ̽e̫̳̮̠ͮ̃͐͆͗n̫̟̮̱̫c̰͎̥͖̫̆ͅȳ̳̲̣͑ͬ͛ͣ ̞̫̤̥̫̫̿ͥ͌̂ͧ̐ͅi̬̠͉̻̪̺͐̿ͦ̀̆̚ͅș̹̠͇͛̆ ͎̋̅tͨ͊ͣͧh̩ͭͭ̃e̟̫̜̦͖͙̤ͨ̓͐͌͛͂̚i̞ͤͪ͛ŕ̞̫͕̦̲́͛̃ ̞̯̺̺̤s͇̻͙̰͇̓͋ͩ̈́̈o̗͕̲̰̪̲̣ͧu̟̥̮̰ͨͤ̉͋l̝͇̬̳͊?̠̰̦̇ͣ̂ͩ̌

̝̜͉͔̱̎ͦ̇̋̈́̉ͅ
̗̬͔̾̄̑ͭ͌̇͆Do̼̅ ̩͙͍̫̘̘ͨͧͭͨ̂͊̋t͙ͩ͋ͬḧ̿ͭͬe̺͙̪̘͌̃ͅy̽̿͊͑ ̻̦͙̦͖͇ͬ̂̽͒p̬͕̝͛͆̉̿ͮo̝̯̦͕ͅn͎͔̥̖ͤͅd̝̖͔͎̟͉̲̍͒͒̓͋͌ẽ̺̫̗̦̊ͪrͦͤ̓̈́ ͖̬ͩ̒̂͌̔̈wh͔̩̹͈̗̲ḛ̼͓̆ř̌̃͑͑e̝̠̰̞̘͇̬̍ͬ͂ ̪̼t̯͓̗̫̦̣̿ͪ̃h͔͓̪̻͌ͯͩ̎̊̃̔e͉͈y̤͇̹͍̥̫̯͊̽ͧ̋̇̚̚ ̣̳̯̠̐͂w͉̖͋aͫͬͥ͊ͬ̅ǹ̺̤ͮ̊̆͒ď̼̤̗͍͇̃̉͆̓e͇ͤr̜̠̍͐ͨ,̞̘͇͇̦̽̃ ̪̖̫̪͉͚̙͌̐Ĩ̓ ͎̲͎̜̽ẅ̫͇̗͕̯̳͇́ͬ̐ͬͨͨ̚o͊̿̐̏ͦͥͣn̜͚̖ͅd̤͎̱̜̺̘ͤͧe͔̗̖̳̝̣ͯͩͅr̯̺͕̅.̬͉͇̤̘̈́͆ͫͭͧ͌ͤ

̫͎͈͇͈̦ͯͨͣ̀̇̋
̹͔͕̪̙̀Ḧ̺͙o͐̓̍ͨͅẃ̻̲̘ ̹̼̓͒ͣ̅̀d͇͔̺͕͙̘̃̽̃ͪ́͌͐e̊e̹̺̿̏̃̌̅ͯ̏p̙̝̻̞͓̦͑̌ͨͪͥ ̞̈̂̌̃ͧ̔d͚͉͚̟͇̏͊ͪo͎ͧ͂̏͆̉̆ ̻̞̲̄̆t̲̠̠̫̜͌̓ḧ̞̜̹ͅeͥ͊̈̑̉̈y͈͈͔̽ͣ̑̎̊ ͉͔͉͉ͯͥ̆̔ͯ̓ͤď͎̝̳̳̝̐̑ͣi̫͕̬̜̣̻͙̍́̏̍́̌̚ė̬̟͂̽?͖̒̈́̿͒
̤̠̟̪̥͓̩̻̤͚͇̫͕͚̿ͥ͗͑̾̐̈́

͍͚̎͗̀͋̀̓T̹̤̫̤̹ͮ͋h̰̠͎e̺̣ ͐̇̿̐̚ô̥̥̦͔͕̘m̱͇̦ͤe͓͈̯̱ͣl̟̘̜͔͎̖͌ͦ̐̎͐ͅẹ̩͎̤͇̤͙̈́̀̄̇̂̍t̮͎̱̻̼̊ͤ̈́̑͆̿t̗̮e̋ ͇̱i͋͊̈̽ͯ̒͋s̳̟̖͓͙̲͗̏ ̺̰̻͚̪̳̪ͬ͌ͨ͌̃͒̈h̩̝̲̼̻͖ͥ̅͒a̳p̞̻̦ͩͣͮͥ̇ͨṕ͉̩̱̯̒̚y̩̟̱̺̙̩ͤͭ.̝̪̯͉͇͑̉̾̒͑̆ ̖̞̭͕̮̩́̅̏̈̐̇C̟̣̻̣̀å͈̞̣̼̩̹ͤ̇ͥ͒̚n̥͉ͥͮͣͭ̚ ̽̃̎̈̇̚̚t̜̩͍̦̥̟̄h̠̤̱̦͂̈̿͗̓̇̿e͔̪̳͐ͧy̦̦̾̿ͭͥ̎̉͒ ̞̰̺͕͈̠̍̿̽͊͋h͕̳̳̀̉̅̓̓̇e̖͇͓͈͈̙ͫͬͦͣ̿̿ͨa̠͚̠̹̳̓̉͋̋͆r̪ͧ ͆ͫ͗i͇̮̪̣ͨ̏t̹̜͚͌̃̐͊͑ͅs̥̞̙̹̹͆ ͨ͂̉̔̈́s̩͚̼͚̮̥͙̿ͭͬc̥̺̲̈͗ͣ͂r̬͉e̐̐ͤ͋̏ͫͅạ̙͎͗m̞͍͚̃̈ͬ͒̌s͚͈̯͍̍ͭ̋̈ͧ?̍́ͤͤ

They are a little less rowdy this morning, which is a nice reprieve. Usually they would be howling and screaming at you to see if their questions could be adequately answered.

̹̆̌
̤̠Cͦ̂̒ͣh͆ͪ͌i̙̾ͫ̾̔̎l̺͙̻͑̋d̝̝͐̉ͨ̂?̍̒ ̈̇̄W̳̺̤͈̞̊̓͑e͙̙̰̭͚̎̍̿̂̃ ̩̟͔̮̐͂͒l̟̥̳̯̝͈ͤ͛ͅǒ̝̟̣̩̪̰͚̎ͮ̿̂s̰͚͈ͨ̿̾̂ͅẗ́̉ͅ ̩̈́ͦͩ̍͋͊y̱̰̌̈́̍̒͂̉̿ȯ͚͍̌͊̾́u̠̬͋̾.͕

The voices cease and you stop walking.

Everyone around you freezes and starts backing away.

"Yes?" you tilt your head to hear your patron better. When you find that you cannot tilt further, the vertebrae in your neck separates and your head ends up ninety degrees to the side. "Can you taste me?"

͎̙̣͔̈́̊̊̒̔͐Ā̙ͪͯl̹̲͗ͦͥm̰̹̪̰͎̎̏ͧ̚o̼̪̺̟̤͐̀s̲̼̲͊t̐̎̂͗̄̓ͬ.͓̹͖͖̼̱͚͒ͤͨ ̘͖̼̻͆̍̅Ȃ͖̣̟͚̩͋̈̒ͣ̈́ ̠̺͓̽͆ͪ́̍̽̄l͍̼͗̌ͤ͂̚i̹̮̞̦͖̲͂̓ͪ̾̅t̮̻̠̮̖͚̗ͯ͐̃t̩͉̖̯͈̱ḷ͕͍͔̮̗̼ͯè̳̺̺̳̲͔̤̋̅̿ͯ ̖͉̫̍͛̋̓͒ͫbͤ͌ͯ͆i̥͐ͯ̍̽t̊ ̹̤͙̮m̼̚ͅö̠́̈ͯ̊͌r̜̲̥͓̼͆ͤ̿͆͒e͍̞̣̪͗ͬ.̹̮̥͈̲̦ͥͯ͋ͅ
͔̤̰̗̬͌̍̀̎ͩͯ̉​
Your head twists further until it is upside down. The other students pale and their efforts to get out of the hallway redoubles, a few even tripping in their haste. You watch them go through blinking eyes and idly scratch your cheek as a fogginess in your mind that you did not think was there clears. In your mind's eye, you see a rippling sphere of impossible colors and alien textures.

You smile warmly at it.

"Can you taste me now?" you ask again, voice happy.

͙͚̫͖ͮͦ̾̌ͭͅTͩͫ͗ͤh͙̖̼͕ȅ̻̠r̲͈͔̩͒e̜̻̭̝̝͒͋ͭ̆̓ͅ ͎̠̭͔͙ͅw͓͉̣͉͓e͖ͪ ̱̤͒ͮg̱̜͚ͅōͨ.͍͉̳͖͈̟́̓͐̀̍ͯ͌ͅ ̹̳̲͚̥͒̍̇̈͛́͒W͙ͦ͌͌̔e ̙̞̰̯ͯ̂̓̚h̦̫̏͋̉ȧ̦̳̳̝͍̹͎̐͑͋̆̒̂v́ͬe̳̮̋͒ ͚͙̜̻̙͌ͦͨͪ̀y̲̺̭̣o̻̠̍u̳̬̺͑́͆̃̽̂ ͓͔̂a͎͈̯̪̪ͭ͐ͮ̋ͫg̞̲̲̰̲̗a̯̜̮̭̦͚̽i͇̮̍͐̊̂̌n̠ͦ.̫̦̲͋̉̑͆

"Great!" You grin, and right your head with a wet snap of vertebrae returning to their original position. "Are you green, right now?"

̮̲͈͓͙͒̊́A̟̯̦̺l͔͖̩̩̱̟̱ͤͬ͊̾͋͑w̗͔̤͎̺̪̉̓͗̆a̱̼̱͎̎͂̉ͣ̇̚y̭͎̘̳̥̯ͪs͔̫͓̯̳͒ ̤̹̠̠̮̞̂ć͙̩̹͕̙͇ͮ̅̌̽ͅh̺̳͎̮̓͐͗ͬ̍ĩͥ͆ḻ̟̤ͥ͆̓ͭ͒ď̙͍͓͔͖ͩ͆̃̐.̪̘͈͉̺̤̇̾̽ ̥ͥ̆̇͐A̗̲̼̫͓̋ͫ͑̄ͩr̪̤̯ͅẻ̅̄͗̾ ̮̯̲̊ͅy̝̖̾ͩͬ̈́̒̎̚o̝͐̓́ͅu̪̱̼ͩ̐̅ͣ̍̚ͅ?̙̝͎

"Always!" you laugh, voice distorting a teensy little bit. "How is everything?"

͓ͪ̽̄̾T̝̱̦̰͓ͦͩh̥̞̠̣̗ͣ͆̌ͩe̪͎̦͗͂̌ ̐̏̈́ͦͬV̥͍̬̀̈̑̾o̻͖̩͚̖̬̿ͤ̑̅ͯ̏̃ͅi͍̋̽̎ͫ̈̒͌ͅḏ̻̃̎̉͑̄̑̉ ͎̳͖͉́̑̽̽̈̉i̤̙͇͙͍̩s͈̗̦͋̆ͧ͆͌ͩ ̭̗̼̽ͪͩ͛ͩ͒̚a̬̦̖̮͚̥͒ͫͦͬͨ͂l̩̰̫͚͖͓͌ͪ̋ͅw̪͍̄̎͒͂ͦ̓͋a̲̤͈ͪ̽̑̆y̽ͦ́s̉ ̞͖̹̺̘̦̅͑̐͒͊͋̇g͂̈́̀͆͛r̭̮ͨ͆e͓͗̐ě̻̽̓n̻̤̝̩̮̺̔.͔ ͮ̑̎E̦̦̔͛̉ͥv͓̊̆ḛ͓̝̱̰̭͋̑̓ͥ̌̓ͫr̞͍̗̤̞͇͚̿̀̈́̒y͇̭̽ͣ̄̆̊t͕̝̜̺̦̪̓ͨͅh̠̭̀̍̌̿ͩȋ̤̯̜̬n͎̝͛̑͛͂ͅg͕ͭ̓͋̊ͥ i̠̜͙͉ͨș̹͉̺̥̯̑̑̂͊̓̊ ̲̓͒̔̋ͧrͮ̀̂̾e̥͎̞̻̯̮͇ͪ͒̃ͮs̝̦ͅt̲͊ͥͯ̈́̐lͭ́e͙̣͍͐̆̓ͤ̓̂s̟͉̮̘̤s̖͔̱̩̩ ̝͖͕̻ͯͧ̋ͯ͐̅s̜̺̩̹̋́i̖̼͎̲̮͉̫n̩ͥ̐ͬ͒̂ͤc̖̻̥̞̅ͦ̈́̿̈̓e̍̃ͫ̽̈͛̑ ẙ̺͊ͭ͂ͮ̄̓o̻̳̘ȗ̥͓̻͓͇̈̉ ̖̱̝̎ͥͥ̈l̖̪͙͍̜̃̌ͥ͒̆ͥ̏e͉̊̍̽ͬ͐f̝̱ͮ̾ͧ̎ͯ̇ͫt̘̣̗͍̤̲̟́ͫͩ̓.̭̮̙̳̯̄ ̣̥͓̫͍͙̟́̾̈́W̫̬͈ͪ̆͊ͥȇ̖̰̰̲̀̋ͬ ̞̮t̲̳̬̩͓͎̲h̤͋ͭͦ̍͒̒i̠͍̭͋̈͋ṉ̜͛k̪̈́ ̟͔͐̌̋t̖̻̰̖̱́͂ͅh͉̜̤͚̑̒̿ͯ̅e̝̣̭̭̤͉ͤ̌ͭͦy͙͕̣ͩ͛͛̉͋ ̖̼̆͒̋ͪm̯̥̪̻ͬ͐ͫ̂͊ͫ̒ĩ̠̣͉̫̥͒̈̇ͣs̖̙̭̑͛̊͆̅̚s̤̹ͯ̀ ̹̪̳̩̦̪y̫̼̲͔̭̹̓͐̅́̃ͨ̎ͅö̺͓̺̆ͩͣ̄̚u.ͩ̐͆̀ͯͯ

"Tell them I miss them too." you chirp, dusting off your--

[] Skirt (Gender locked as Female)
[] Pants (Gender locked as Male)

--Before resuming your walk. "I haven't been back there in a while. Maybe I'll pay everything there a visit when I get an empty moment."

͙̑̄ͦ̇T̝͓̜̪̗̉̾̂̆̉̍h̦̗̗̖̬̲̹́͌e͉̥̹͈͓̫ͦ̊̉̈ͩy̝͓̺̲͐͌̒̈̐ ̩͔̖̻̰̼͆ͫ͑ͦ͑ͣͅw̖͇̰͚͙̦ỏ̘̝̤͉̻̖̪͊ù̬̖ͧ̑͆̽̽l̪̐͐̋͐̐d͖̭̈̿̇͌͆ ͍̻͍l̺̭̖͓̜i̲̝̝̘̩͙ͦ̓̂̂̔̀ͤk̪̫̖͚̰͔͓͂̌̑̒ͥ̊̾e͙̅ͥͭ͑ ̜̣̒t̰̲̫̦̬͓͈̏ͨͧͥ͐́h̙a̖̮͓̯ͧ͑ͬͅť̩͈̱̮̭̄͂ͫ͂̒̑,͋̈ͧͮ͑̒ ̤͇̫͂ͫa̝͇̯͆s̜͉̰̻͙͗ ̲̏͆̍ͭw̭̣̙̟̠̪̌͛̔̋̚õ̺̮̱ͮ̃̔ͮ̚u̬͓̫͂lͅd ͙̰͕͔͈w̗̣̰͛̀̇̔ͦē̙͋ͪ.̞̜̜̭̤͕͐͐̍̋̏ ̖̭̜͙͇̙ ̜̪͈͑ͅͅ ̥̘̠̜͕͔̽̄̾̏̿̔ͅ
̲̻̭̞̗̓ͨͫ́ͯ̈́ͅ​
You smile warmly, touched by your patron's apparent sentimental attachment towards you. You were not expecting an Eldritch being to be this vested in your well-being, but the thought is a welcome one nonetheless. Moreso since your patron was a being of…

[] Power (-10 to Combat DCs)
[] Wisdom (-10 to Intelligence DCs)
[] Beauty (-10 to Charm DCs)
[] Truth (-10 to Perception DCs)
[] Bonds (-10 to Charisma DCs)
[] Passion (-10 to Willpower DCs)

…and the fact that they were Eldritch in form and essence. They shouldn't be able to comprehend emotion like mortals of your world would, but you suppose that such understanding could be chalked up to your patron's experience. No Eldritch being becomes a ruler of the Void without something to back them up, you suppose.

You reach your classroom door and phase through it without breaking stride. It barely phases any of your classmates now, but their reactions when you first did it were hilarious.

͕T͇ͩ̿ͫḫ͚̪̮̟̞̣ͧ͑̌ͦ̆e͉͕̬̪̤͓̠ͬ͛ͧi̠̱͎͓̝̭͈̐̾͒ͯ̑r̠ͧ̃ͤͭ͛ͯ͌ ̺̼̖̥̠̺e̩̠̎m͚͇̈̔ö͍̯̫́̎ͨͯ͋ͧt͕̏ͪi͍̹̫̲̹̤͓͒̈́o̰̾́̆͂nͭs̟̩͇̪͑ͮ ̬̖̻̻̟̎ͤ̃ͤͬͥw̹̻͋ͣ̈́̈́̊̈́è͕͇̝̮͑ͣͩͬŕ̲͉̪̙e̞͚̥̰̐̏ͫ̅̐ ͈̙̹̯̟̮̋͐ͭ̋t͇̗a̮͓͎̮͈̋ͬn̼͉̼̲ͥ̄͒g̮͈͋y̩͈̰̼͔͍̙͒͆ͥͨ,̖̲̔ ̙̘̖a͒ͮ͛͑t͕̘ͨ̾͐̆̊̌ͤ ̭̯͙͈̦̞̪̃́̏ͦ͛t̥͚͗̉̎ḣ̦̯͕̝̤̺̲ͮ̚a̱ͩt͇̹̣ͬ̒ ̥̲ͭͅm͂̒ͩͣ̑̄ͮo͍͔̪̺̣͊͋̑͆̊̆m̙̪̣̎͗̊̉ͅe̳̠͇͈̼̯͎ͩ̾̔̇n̝̮̩̑ͩ̈́̍̈́͆ͥtͯͥ.͉̹̬͔̦̯ ̅Y͇̜̻̗͈̜̳ôͦ͑ȗ͓̮̫̬̟͓͎ ͚͎͌̿͌̋ͮ͌̃ŝ̤̟̼̙̓ͫ̇͛̋̿h̟̗͎̭̭̬́ͬͬ͛̊o̱̾ͮû͔͚̤̋ͅl̘̹͆ͫd͈̱̝̹̔̔ͬ͛̄̋ ̺̻̻͕̙͕̐̒dͦ̌̎͒ͪͫͧō͇͚̹̺̗ ͖̻͖̘̣̽i̘ͧṭ͕ ̏̇ͥ̏̉̎̀ȁ͗ͦͦ̍̌̈g̤̣̣̠̗̜͒a̩̩ͪ̌̋͐̊ͥiň̙̤ ̞̭͎̤͈̲͙̑so͕̣͇̙̓m̹̤͓̹͎̜͛ͧ̃e̟̜̮̞̞͔̗̋̽̈́̋͛t̬̭̯͐ȋm̝̱̪̊e̖̟̮̓͌͑ͦͨ̆,̓ͧ̇ ̤̞̠̊̄c̜̹̃͌̂̊h͚̻̥̫̍͗ͯ̊͊͆̃i͚͖̮ͬͅl̜̝̯̳̲̤͓ͫdͅ.͈͈̞͈̖̰́̐ͨ͂̅͆

"Hippity boppity, I'll consider it maybe." you sing song as you reach your desk and sit down. "Hey Holey, will the teacher be blue today?"

"Yes, Mrs. Greengrass is coming in first today." the class representative sighs, eyeing the distortion you lefton the door. "Damn it, can somebody call Mellow? The door's distorted again."

"Way ahead of you, Holly." one of your classmates call out. "He's on his way right now."

You lean back in your chair as the voices return to your thoughts, your chair floating up. As it does, you wonder what today would taste like…

Choose Two:
[] Strong (-10 to Combat DCs)
[] Intelligent (-10 to Intelligence DCs)
[] Beautiful (-10 to Charm DCs)
[] Keen (-10 to Perception DCs)
[] Social (-10 to Charisma DCs)
[] Persistent (-10 to Willpower DCs)

EDIT: Vote by plan, please.

[X] Plan Radiant of Visage
-[X] Chloe Remon
-[X] Skirt (Gender locked as Female)
-[X] Beauty (-10 to Charm DCs)
-[X] Beautiful (-10 to Charm DCs)
-[X] Social (-10 to Charisma DCs)

Last edited:
[x] Plan P
-[x] Philip
-[x] Pants (Gender locked as Male)
-[x] Passion (-10 to Willpower DCs)
-[x] Persistent (-10 to Willpower DCs)
-[x] Keen (-10 to Perception DCs)

@veekie your plan needs a name, I'm not sure that QM will accept it without.

How about Ada, Audrey, Anna?

I like Audrey for it.

Back