Night's Black Agents: Burned in Burnside

Athene

Rise for the Shadow Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
One things for sure, you never thought you might die in Portland.

The job smelled from the moment you took it but you're a burned agent. Whether its for money or kicks or to just feel like you're still alive, you needed a job and for your sins, you got one.

It seemed simple enough, like all things that are trouble. Billionaire wanted a snatch and grab on someone he swears is his dead son, who died in the war a few years ago. Claims he tried through proper channels, throwing around as much weight and money as possible, and in return one of his factories overseas coincidentally suffered from a terrorist raid that killed everyone inside under suspiciously clean circumstances. So he goes to a facilitator in order to hire a crack team of people who'll do the shady things he needs done: Grab his son and bring him to a location of his choosing. So you stepped off on the most simple mission of your life.

And that's when it all turned to shit.

This is going to be a campaign using the Nights Black Agents campaign setting for GUMSHOE, as previously described here

Rules can be found here, though we can maybe work something out as a share given I actually own multiple licenses for the rules.

Going to be either a live campaign or play by post depending on how things go.

For the people who are interested but aren't familiar with GUMSHOE or NBA mechanically, here's a form fillable character sheet for you to play with a bit and a number of pregen characters; these should give you a rough idea of what an agent looks like, although until OP gives us more details on the game I'd suggest holding off on putting down anything but a basic concept and some general notes.

totes already made a character because I know NBA inside and out suckas

Last edited:
I'm just gonna assume there's no more room here? Shame if that's so.

Time to put all my points in explosive devices, shooting, and preparedness. That way I can be Joseph Jostar

Last edited:
Back