My Life as a Teenage Juggernaut... (Worm AU x Marvel)

A university systems admin once told me how he was looking out the window of the top floor of the computing building, to see a contractor lift a cable from underground, and sever it, to 'see what it was' (apparently common practice for electrical cables) - it was the primary university fiber optic campus-wide network cable...

I don't want to think how much money the contractor was out on that job, since I guarantee that he was made to pay for the repairs, which would NOT have been cheap ...

It took a couple of incidents in the 1950's and 1960's, one at Kittery (a fire) and one in Boston (records misfiled, then shredded), to lose any record of what was under the building. The property was sold to the Brockton Bay Dockworkers Association
*looks back at a previous comment*
Am I becoming a psychic? Or just getting better at reading various authors?
What surprises me is no one caught the jellybean discussion.
That caused some laughter, yes.
<sigh> Coil is NOT a supervillain in this fic, remember? I doubt the underground base exists.
but the urge to blame coil spring up every time something happens in the bay, it's not fair to this one but almost every other one is an asshole
Well... he did consider doing it, which means he's still enough of an asshole to scare the pants off of him:
Shortly after acquiring his powers, he had toyed with the idea of going completely villain

A university systems admin once told me how he was looking out the window of the top floor of the computing building, to see a contractor lift a cable from underground, and sever it, to 'see what it was' (apparently common practice for electrical cables) - it was the primary university fiber optic campus-wide network cable...
Oh my...

Back