Multiverse/Afterlife Fic Idea. Thoughts?

The fic is a multiverse/afterlife fic

It will involve characters exploring many worlds from different fandoms. Some characters recognizing them some not. Some of the characters that can travel will actually be from fandoms aswell. Essentially all the characters that can travel are characters that were murdered in whatever world they come from be it a fandom, or original world.

Fic starts out with the Mc traveling with 1 character from a fandom he's familiar with though he doesn't actually recognize the character for quite some time. Eventually he's traveling with a group of 4 for awhile but they slowly are forced to go to different worlds (the world travel involves finding a sphere in the world your in to go to the next there will be instances where characters find different colored spheres this signify a that they won't be going to the same place once they activate them) so they're split off from the group. Eventually the Mc is alone for awhile. he eventually meets up with some of his original companions but it isn't till much later. And for some it's just a brief instance.

I was also thinking there would be a kinda be a neutral/bad group of travelers. Was thinking they'd meet these 2 travelers when they were traveling together that caused them trouble a few times throughout the worlds they go to. Then when the mcs alone he eventually meets them again and they help him out in the world they're in actually (was thinking it'd be in a apocalyptic fandom) he ends up traveling with them for awhile and he starts to kinda change the more time he spends with them eventually becoming more morally ambiguous than he was.

I'm debating maybe even having him become a "bad guy". And when he meets his original companions again stab them in the back. Though I'm unsure.

I realize the danger is a bit muted since they can travel worlds so if they got into trouble or pissed off the wrong people in one world they can just run away from it once they travel.

So I was thinking that if a character got damaged by a magic attack or weird weapon or something in a world and didn't get it fixed up in that world then they'd have to live with that problem until they get to a world with similar type of magic or a place that has a cure for it. Like example if the Mc or one of his traveling companions was in a final fantasy world and they got darkness casted on them. And they did find a cure before traveling again. That character would be blind until they get to a world that has a cure for magic like that.

Also I was thinking Of maybe making it so certain magic items work differently depending on the world.

I realize some people might want more detail. Personally though I'd prefer not to detail it too much. I have a paranoia that someone will steal my ideas. So I remained vague.

Also regarding the "bad" traveler group I was thinking it could be 2 travelers. 1 from a fandom and 1 an oc. Male and female, perhaps a couple. Kind of had a evil power couple in mind.

Also forgot to mention I was thinking that the Mc/or characters he's traveling with. Don't always end up in a world when stuffs going down. Sometimes it might be before events even happen or they might be in a world when something big is going down but they'll be very far away from it and not be involved. For example in 1 fandom I plan on having the Mc go to there's this event where this giant ancient tree gets vaporized. that'd happen well the Mc was in the world and he could see it and will react but he'd be miles away from it so wouldn't be involved.

Whereas sometimes the Mc (and co) might end up right in the middle of a big event. And sometimes they might end up in a place where plots happening but it's not big plot.

Mc won't recognize every world he goes to. There will be worlds that he knows nothing about. There will also be worlds that the Mc knows nothing about that another oc will even fandom characters might recognize a world that the Mc does not. There will also be instances where all the characters recognize a world they're in. There will even be original non fandom worlds that a character recognizes as a show, or game world.

Back