Vote tally - Mit Livs Eventyr [RWBY]

Adhoc vote count started by toxinvictory on Dec 20, 2017 at 4:16 PM, finished with 63 posts and 32 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
toxinvictory
Mit Livs Eventyr [RWBY]
Post #794
Post #856

Line
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] Answer him. Tell him how you plan to get to know your teammates and work on getting them functioning like a cohesive unit.
    [x] Nora's. Outspoken and confident and barely on speaking terms with the concept of shame. She has some sort of history with Ren, and for lack of a better frame of reference she seems to be his own Pyrrha. Perhaps if you get to her, he'll follow suit?
    [X] Ren's. He's a mysterious sort, quiet and unassuming, seemingly content to just go along with whatever Nora wants him to do. Is there some kind of hidden reason for it, or is that just who he is?
    --[X] We teamed up with Pyrrah in the forest, and Nora ran off with Ren. Our team is split down the middle, and the longer we leave it that way, the more likely we're going to end up with "sides". We'll ask Pyrrah to talk to... Ren, probably, while we tackle Nora. That way we can all bond together as a foursome. Hopefully. If Ren will listen to anyone but Nora, and Nora will listen to anyone.
    [X] He wants flexing? Alright, you'll flex. Give him a taste of the same medicine you gave Pyrrha. Tell him in no uncertain terms that you won't put up with a year of this bullshit when you're ostensibly equals so he'd best cut that shit out now.
    [x] Pyrrha's. You made a little headway in the forest (you think), but she certainly seems the type to be the most actively resistant to your leadership. Maybe with a little more background you can bring her on-side properly, maybe even get her help in cracking the tough nut that is Ren and Nora.
    -[X] "First, I'm going to take the time to read these files, then try to get to know my teammates, see if I can't find some common ground to build off. I barely know anyone on my team after all. Afterwards I'll try to learn how best to go about doing this. I'm not going to pretend that I know what I'm doing just yet, it hasn't even been a full day since I've been appointed leader after all, but Hunters work in teams as standard protocol so getting a group of unfamiliar Hunters working like a well-oiled machine must be a problem that older Hunters have encountered and solved. Possibly on a regular basis, depending on casualty rates. I'll see if I can't dig up some references, learn what does and doesn't work, maybe interview one of the teachers or an experienced Hunter on the subject."
    -[X] If called out on how weak the answer was, respond that we're here to learn. If we knew everything there is to know about being a Hunter right off the bat, we wouldn't be here in the first place.
    -[X] First thing's first. Since you're going to be fighting together you need to know how each other fight. Enter a discussion about each other's fighting styles, weaponry, and Semblances. This not only informs each team member about the abilities of the others, but will serve as an icebreaker of sorts. As for general team cohesion: It could be disastrous if two team members get in each other's way in the middle of a fight, so establish basic roles and plans for general scenarios. Example: when encountering an enemy, person A should engage the enemy while person B provides fire support, meanwhile person C flanks the enemy and prevents escape/finishes them off. Since you're new, do not try anything complicated, just stick to the basics for now. However, roles should not be set in stone so early on so allow members to change roles if they feel they could be better in another position. Someone who normally provides fire support may feel they could be better as a direct fighter, or vice versa, so change the team composition around to experiment. To further get to know our team mates' personalities, discuss potential scenarios a hunter would face on the field. What would you do if you encountered this type of Grimm? Now let's say there are innocent civilians you had to defend when this Grimm shows up, would you do anything differently? If so, what? What would you do if your teammate was injured while surrounded? Would you eliminate all the enemies before providing medical treatment? Would you attempt to grab your teammate to escape? Or something else? Not only will their answers provide insights to their personalities, but these scenarios are likely to happen in the future so it's something useful to think upon as well.
    [X] Turn the question back on him. Maybe he's the one flexing because getting to Beacon with his cobbled-together team was just as much a fluke as anything else you've done.
    --[X] ... shit, thinkthinkthink, what's the closest thing Jaune ever got to social activity? "A multiplayer videogame. We have a week to get to the point where we're never losing a single round together. We only play when all of us are together, and we have to use a different character every round."
    [X] Eat Ruby, then eat Cardin. You ain't gotta put up with this.
Back