Megiddo : Day Of Armageddon[ Apocalyptic Supernatural Anime ]

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

In the year 2060 it happened the event that changed all of humanity the day of judgement that came like a thief in the night, now humanity had to survive the battle of angels demon's the horsemen's of apocalypse and the beast of revelation (666), they had to somehow survive as after all Rapture has come.
Prologue: The Day Of Wrath.

DivineAlM

The Chuuni Guy Who Thinks His A Hadou
Pronouns
Him
(??? Pov)

In the year 2060 it happened no man on earth would have known that judgement had come quickly, humanity was driven to the brink of extinction as ten years past after the day of judgement everything could be summed up as disastrous, humanity even when they were faced with the apocalypse still found a way to fight against each other and start conflict among one another.

Humanity or at least the remains of them had divided themselves into two factions the Chaos Faction that followed the path to atrocities and the Order Faction that basked in the illusion of righteousness truly humans were simply foolish creatures devoid of common sense.

There own self destructive factor drove them into ruins and they still embrace there atrocious nature.

Let us watch the remains of the forces of humanity dwindle into nothingness or Stand up and evolve and change from there evil ways, they still did not know that there was a secret mystery and depth behind the day of judgement as they were simply ordinary humans.

After all the true day of judgement has just began.

"May God Help Us, Let Our Prayers Be Heared And Another Son From Heaven Be Born Amen !!!".

I encourage reviews whether good or bad just comment what you like or dislike if you want.

Chapter 1 - Gloria
It has been ten years since the day of judgement had commenced and during that ten years the two factions of humanity reduced in population even more as they made a cease fire with each other to cultivate more life among themselves and find a way to survive, we shall see how long this false peace shall last.

In a crumbling city a strange building holding a short down lab for research a giant pod was emitting a strange hue of energy as a mysterious female was watching what appeared to be a male within the pod.

A huge wave of smoke spreads out from the pod as it shattered and the boy who had the appearance of a teenager with black hair and sky blue eyes along with having a tall height comes out of it.

The boy opens his eyes slowly and then stares at the girl who had raven black hair and blood red hair wearing a school uniform.

"Where am I, wait who am I" the blue eyes boy says as he look around in confusion and fear.

"Don't panic I will tell you everything later but before that let's leave this place now". The girl says with a tone notifying him that she was in a hurry so he complied with her and followed her as she ran towards the exit.

Then a giant figure which was a demon appears out of nowhere and blocks the path to the exit.

"Tch I don't have time for this" the girl says quickly as she raises her hand at the demon and began chanting incantations.

"Mei Nati Ex Tenebris : Dark Womb Of Surrogate Darkness" . A form of magic that summoned forth darkness and shadows that took the form of numerous mini monsters that lounged at the demon.

"RAAARGH!!!". The demon roars in pain as within seconds he gets completely devoured as not even a speck of him remained as the monsters devolve into nothingness.

After the death of the demon a feminine looking pink haired man with heart shaped pupil who was wearing a white laboratory cloth appears at the exit.

"No damnit !! , I wasted too much time." The girl shouts in frustration as the boy simply looks dazed at the supernatural act that just happened.

"My dear Lilith Don't beat yourself too much you would have never escaped my clutches even if you tried" The strange man says lustfully as he stares seductively at her body as his gaze shifts towards the boy he gains a perverted smile.

"Stop your nonsense Asmodeus and remove that lecherous look from your face, after all this time nothing about you has changed well except for your gender" the girl now named Lilith says in anger and disgust as she reveals the name of the strange man.

Silence filled the room as an aura of killing intent emnate around the laboratory as instantly Lilith eyes widen as she summons forth a swarm of monsters to crash into Asmodeus immediately.

"It seems you didn't understand before"

"Libidinous Patiens - Suffering Of Murderous Pleasures".

And immediately reality seems to have shivered in extreme ecstacy and the flow of time within the area of the monsters detonated and erupted in a burst of maddening pleasure Instantly reducing the monsters into elementary particles as reality distorted and time and space fixed itself back together almost immediately after the phenomenon occured.

The boy who watched the event that occured within a fraction of a second that even Lilith couldn't perceive falls down in shock and fear as Lilith looks on with an unchanging expression.

"I warned you to never ever speak about that, it seems I've been too lenient on you as you have forgotten that I am Asmodeus one of the Seven Archdemon from Hell and the ruler of ------". Asmodeus shouts out as his face contorted into a sickening and disgusting smile that still held within it a flicker of lust.

"And I will tell you now that I don't care about your position or name I will take this boy away from here as he is the last hope for humanity". Lilith says seriously shifting her gaze she stared at the fearful boy with a soft smile as she dragged him up and held his hands tightly making him to blush slightly.

"Humanity? Your doing all these for them since when did you give a shit about them you abandoned your humanity Age's ago, so now you want to take "our" subject and ruin our plan that I can not allow !!! ". Asmodeus says in anger as he rushed towards Lilith at a uncomprehendible speed covering the distance between them instantly as he sends his fist with the aim of smashing her skull.

Then the boy who had been quiet eyes shone blue in his perspective time was moving in slow motion as numerous information was assimilated from the environment and turned into Data and after multiple calculation burst forth from his brain an appropriate counter to the Attack of the Archdemon and general to all demon's was formed.

"Karmic Retribution - Weight's Of Numerous Suns".

A Skill that was immediately born as the perfect counter made to defy the existence of demon's by amplifying the punishment on the body of a demon scaled directly to the very depths of there Sins.

Asmodeus was an Archdemon who are the zenith of demon's that can be called humanoid lumps of sins and atrocities making this skill his direct bane.

And immediately a burst of blood sprouted forth from asmodeus directly when the nameless boy fist hit his chest when he was about to smash Lilith head as he got sent through the building within the frame of a second.

The boy stared at his hand in confusion as the former cold and calculative look he had vanished replaced with shock and excitement as Lilith also stared at him with shock before she grabbed his hand and ran out the exit with him before Asmodeus comes back.

"Glory be to the exalted God in heaven, as the son from heaven and of earth has been born good".

Last edited:
And I encourage comments about what you found good or bad in the chapter.

Back