Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

A anime fan is given the opportunity to be in one. What will happen to him?
Ch: 0

Doctor Yen

Meme Marshal
Pronouns
He_ him
Anime.

We all know them, from the normal student's that just want to graduate. To the Shounen protagonists beating up the weekly threat. No matter the genre, it's all special to it's viewers.

Like you for example. Your name is Rick, your a guy that adores anime. Anyone who knows you a little knows that.you had a dream of being in one, whether it was being the hero, or Even a side character would be a dream come true.

And to your fortune. A Rob happen to take in interest in a guy like you.

Actually What kind of guy are you?

[] The Joseph: Plans and tricks.That's your way of life,

-Pros: you're a smart Cookie that is a great planner. And your bright personality is basically a social link magnet
-Cons: you're a bit hothead, and that can sometimes can bite you in the ass hard. And lady luck is basically a hardcore Tsundere when your involved.

The Jonathan: The path of a gentleman.

-Pros: your Speech skills are high, so convincing people is easier. And your quite the athlete.
-Cons: Due to your gentlemen's nature, you have a hard time hitting girl's .And your food is basically a bio-weapon, due to how bad at cooking you are.

The ROB, who calls himself Bill. Said that you now have the ability to stumble upon 'Points Of D', holes in reality that allows you to travel into a different animes. Bill also gave you a a backpack that's bound to your soul, that contains everything you need from infinite money to a key that can open any lock.

Before he left, he made a tv to display the starting anime you can choose.

Choose the first anime to go to:

[]An battle harem anime

[]An magical girl anime

[]An isekai anime

[] An shonen cooking anime.

[] An VR SAO-like anime.

Hey ya, it's ya boy Dr Yen. After reading this quest: I will try to be something in this generic but wonderful world
I was like: yo maybe I should write a quest like this, and so this quest came to be. I hope you can enjoy this.

[X] The Joseph: Plans and tricks.That's your way of life

[x]An magical girl anime

Ok, now that I put the things I should've put in the first place. The votes can now continue.

[X]An magical girl anime
[x]The Jonathan: The path of a gentleman.

Talk the dark kingdom into going corporate.

Back