Vote tally - Magical Girl Phantom Ascension

Adhoc vote count started by SpoopyGhost on Nov 2, 2023 at 12:48 AM, finished with 17 posts and 11 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
SpoopyGhost
Magical Girl Phantom Ascension
Post #1834
Post #1850

Block
Yes
Enabled
Disabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] "So... Magic and Magical Girls exist, as do ghosts and werebears. Oh, also aliens. They offered you a job as a Magical Girl, the protector of this city, even if your situation is quite specific. At least To the extent that you are in your Magical Girl form, you can interact normally with the world. You got permission to talk to your family about it, and here you are."
    [X] "The dress is how you're seeing me right now, somehow it just works like that. Anyway, the concept of death itself, who's like actually super chill but kind of annoying, made a deal with me to stay as a ghost so she doesn't have to get as many people who won't be dying because I'll be helping this other thingy stop people, from dying that is, and also there's a girl in my class who has a crush on me and I still don't know how to feel about that, but the important part is you should stay away from that bookshop you were at earlier today, because the owner is sometimes a bear or a giant centipede. Also I made the river freeze over last night."
    -[X] I've been staying in my room most nights. So if you've heard anything coming out of my room, that was probably me. I also jumped on your bed that one night, so sorry about that. I was having a little mental breakdown.
    --[X] I'm also sorry for not saying anything sooner. Everything has been so crazy and busy, and I didn't know where to start with trying to talk to you. Or to mom and dad.
    ---[X] If you need proof I'm real, I could draw you something. Or give you a hug?
    [X] "Okay, so, first of all, I died, but then I got better, sort of. And then it turns out the world was secretly an anime all along, so now I run around as a magical girl smacking evil dudes with a magic weapon, because of course that's a thing. Anyway, I can sort of interact with things while I'm a magical girl and float around like a ghost the rest of the time. Oh, and all the creatures you've ever seen on the front covers of the supermarket tabloids are real. Not that this has been stressful or anything, but do you happen to have a spare gallon of whiskey on you?"
    [X] I've been sort of like this since the funeral. A lot happened and I'll explain more later, but I'm basically working two jobs and I get to be physical because of them. Also magical. Actually I'm always physical, I haven't gotten phasing through walls down yet. But I can be seen without mirrors or reflections.
    -[X] I've been staying in my room most nights. So if you've heard anything coming out of my room, that was probably me. I also jumped on your bed that one night, so sorry about that. I was having a little mental breakdown.
    --[X] I'm also sorry for not saying anything sooner. Everything has been so crazy and busy, and I didn't know where to start with trying to talk to you. Or to mom and dad.
    ---[X] If you need proof I'm real, I could draw you something. Or give you a hug?
Back