Luv and Hate #2 [Quest] (Muv-Luv Alternative/Supreme Commander)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeroXSEED said:
They always have Fort class

However, unlike Kaiju, the hard hitter in BETA corps are long range type. They're so dangerous to the point of SB paranoia.

The other one is tank class, but we're less wary of squishy biter
In a Jaeger vs a Fort class i think a Jaeger would stomp. Each fight would be like Otachi and he got sliced by a mark 3.
What if we got an Emperor Battle Titan ?

Thread 3 deployed, commander.
Research projects: capture biological units,
With capture beams: Absolutely not.
With great big lassos and sedatives and mecha-scale tasers and other such conventional methods: Sure.
automated bases acros the world
I'll need more information on what you're looking for with this.
and SCU for muv luv human use,
You can do that right now. It's just they'll need an RAS to function outside an ACU's command radius and won't be able to build much of value on account of not being able to host quantum connections.

I've already stated why it's not metagaming and that Facehugger has already concurred.
Yes. To Steele's way of thinking, biggest base = most probable location for enemy command elements = legitimate IC target.

Mind you, this does not mean that tackling the original hive early is necessarily a good idea. It's going to be tough no matter what you do since a victory here basically castrates all BETA on Earth until such a time as there is another phase 6 hive on Earth through hook or crook. The reward is so enormous that the risk must be equally enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back