Longing For Something (Interdimensional School)

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

My name is Russel Thrush and I'm a student of the new and completely wacky Multiversum, a school...
First Day

ClockPuncherTTV

Cringy Youtuber
My name is Russel Thrush and I'm a student of the new and completely wacky Multiversum, a school full of people all around this Multiverse thing that I think professor Oobleck told us about, but... no, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing here to be honest.

Now, I must look completely out of place here, but hear me out, I'm the only one of my team here as I recall.

Cardin, Dove and Sky are somewhere else while Ruby's, Jaune's and Coco's teams are here, I'm fucked, there's only me, and I know no one on this place, I have never interacted with anyone else in this new place and I have no idea when I will be able to get back to my home, because believe it or not, I don't know if I'm at my old planet anymore.

I mean, my planet's moon was destroyed, but this moon? This moon is whole, I don't know where I am, I'm alone and nothing else matters, I just wanted to be strong enough to protect myself and my family of the Faunus and the Grimm, but at the moment? I am incapable of doing any of those two.

I'm afraid of this new place, the people are so strong compared to the stuff I used to see and do in my hometown, everyone is a freak compared.

"Oh no..." I told myself as I realized the ugly and uncomfortable truth.

"I am the freak." It was true, in this strange place where everyone's just so strange, I don't know how I'm still supposed to be the 'normal' one when I'm completely different of everyone.

I shake my head and I brush my teeth, I had a room on my own, well, kinda, at the moment there's only me in this room, but it's supposed to house 4 students, though I know that it won't be the other CRDL members.

Call it a hunch of something like that, but even I am smart enough to know this stupid bullshit.

"I trained all my life to be the strongest I could to protect my family... and now it's all gone? What the hell am I even supposed to do then?" I asked myself as I walked outside my room and towards the first class of the year...

Back