Probably leading Thorn Knight extermination squads since Jagg's forces are actively purging the multiverse.
Juggernaut star is now Incubus right hand asshole.

Or... actually no, probably a better word might be "Handler".
Incubus (much like Jagganoth) apparently plays the game according it Metatron's plan, and Hence Juggernaut star (Metatron's most faithful servant) is probably close at hand, providing... external advisement... as Incubuses "Most loyal assistant"

... God, I love how this comic takes "the seven immortal black emperors of the universe" and most of those schmucks are the TUTORIAL bosses, with an entire new set of boss battles lying in wait behind.

EDIT:
To be honest, I am suprised that Juggernaught start hasn't spent the last 3 years running a relentless campaign of assasination attempts against White Chain.

Last edited:
I think juggs might not even be on the board again yet. To my recollection, rebuilding an angel's body can be quite tough, and hers was trashed
Well, Juggs has two bodies: the traditional armour, and the wheel. I don't think I recall her bringing the wheel to the fight at Rayuba, so that's probably still around. Otherwise, the last time the armour got trashed (at Mottom's Palace) she was back with a fresh set, like, a year later I think? It's been three years this time, so unless Vigilant's Great Chariot Cannon caused enough trauma to kill her incarnation regardless she's still probably in play.

The story doesn't always stick the landing, but the degree to which people just refuse to let Abbadon cook has baffled me for years.

I mean, even the stuff that doesn't perfectly stick the landing often feels like just a disagreement with the author's perspective more often than not. Probably because a lot of people are here mainly for the cool punch-wizard-kung-fu.

I mean, you could also play an absolute omniscient in a different way. To get Jadis you need absolutely deterministic universe and rejection of idealist/Homestuck view of Timeloops (cause omniscience is just precognition, which is just time travel).

I mean, you could also play an absolute omniscient in a different way. To get Jadis you need absolutely deterministic universe and rejection of idealist/Homestuck view of Timeloops (cause omniscience is just precognition, which is just time travel).
The issue is that even a nondeterministic universe becomes deterministic the instant someone within it becomes so. It's entirely possible the universe wasn't deterministic, but the second the machine turned on and Jadis saw the universe it became so.

The issue is that even a nondeterministic universe becomes deterministic the instant someone within it becomes so. It's entirely possible the universe wasn't deterministic, but the second the machine turned on and Jadis saw the universe it became so.
No? A genuinely completely random universe just couldn't congain omniscients within it cause their exitence would be contradictory to the way that universe works.
On the other hand, Homestuck Multiverse is deterministic and Jadis would behave very differently there due to the way metaphysics work. Everettian Interpretation is also completely deterministic and Jadis would also describe her situation differently there.

And because a huge chunk of readers fail to grasp what "absolutely omniscient" and "completely invulnerable" mean for some reason.
Actually 'a huge chunk of readers' failed to grasp that people having beef with including concepts like absolute omniscience and complete invulnerability were either or both have having issues with the story seeming to not in fact actually mean those things or else just... assuming characters making statements in universe were in fact fallible, much as we've had a ton of dudes claiming Zaid was the heir but for some reason this kinda posting doesn't happen to go 'readers fail to grasp that Zaid is the true heir!!1!'.

protip vaguely sniping at Implied Large Parts Of The Thread is not exactly a way to make yourself look reasonable or intelligent, certainly not when you're doing so in the form of dredge up an old argument but not name any of the specific people you're disagreeing with while misrepresenting most of the arguments as to why these things were bad for the story or whatever.

Back