Jaune Pendragon's collection of Ideas and snippets

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

This an Idea I that just popped into my head. Several years after Allmight's death and...
Idea 1

Jaune Pendragon

King Of Servants
This an Idea I that just popped into my head. Several years after Allmight's death and Midoriya's retirement. Midoriya was caught up in a villain attack who's quirk is to send things or people to a random alternate dimension.
Midoriya even In his old age stood up to protect innocents and was a victim of the quirk. He (conveniently) lands on the front porch of the Hebert household, Injured and bleeding all over. The Heberts being the kind people they were and nursed him back to health let him stay over. This happened 9 months into the bullying campaign. When Midoriya noticed Taylor's depression and confronted her about it, he felt quite nostalgic at the similar circumstances. She adored the triumvirate, he adored Allmight, she was bullied by the trio he was bullied by Kacchan and his cronies, he didn't have any power, in the beginning, she didn't either. So he questioned her about what she would do if she got powers and when he received a satisfactory answer, he informed her of One for All and its ability to be passed down from generation to generation. And decides to make her His successor.

I'm not sure if I will do this or where it would go even if I do this but if anyone wants to use it they are free to do so, in fact, any idea I post here is free to be used. Just post a link in this thread or PM me once you adopt it and finish the first chapter.

Back