Fair on the keeping track of clones thing, but goddammit, having a ton of clones is pretty much the entire backbone of my strategy now.
That's okay. Just because that affects your chances of getting in shouldn't really matter as much as how you wanna play.

That said, if it WOULD be that much of a problem, would it be better if I took either telepathy with clones, my suggested third ability(transfer of 'main' status(basically making my clones into extra lives))
Eh, the making clones into extra lives is basically respawn but you could do that yeah

,or, alternately, what would the 3rd+ trigger boosts for Masquerade, Respawn or Regeneration be?
I don't wanna make up TT for something that may not get picked. If you get in I'll see about giving choices on TT's after.

Eh, the making clones into extra lives is basically respawn but you could do that yeah
To be fair, Respawn would be 6 times every 6 hours(or better).

Having clones as extra lives would limit me to 1 every week, stacking indefinitely.

That's okay. Just because that affects your chances of getting in shouldn't really matter as much as how you wanna play.

But i mean, not playing vs playing slightly differently from how I wanted to right off the bat? I'd rather go with the latter. I can make new strategies.

Jerseh/Copy and Paste
The Reverse GU SI idea i had has now arrived!
Name/Alias: Jerseh/ Copy and Paste
Appearance: Name/Alias:
Appearance: Jerseh is a young girl with gray skin like ash, eyed red like blood, and hair black as a raven, she also has un-removable tattoos surrounding her body.
(TL;DR She looks like a dark elf)

Her costume is a black bodysuit that has two cyan strips on the chest that're arranged to look like a diamond, and two cyan strips on the front of the legs, she also has bandages coverings on her arms.

Personality: Jerseh is a strange girl, she constantly talks to herself, and when talking to capes, she sometimes talks as if there is something else there.

But other from that and her obsession that all capes are magical in some nature or are paranormal entities, she's a pretty nice girl, sure she might snark from time to time and indulges in some vices (eating, drinking, watching, etc.), but she tries to be helpful and desires to make people happy (note: it may not be a good idea to make some people "happy", but she still will anyways).

Goals: Make friends, be happy, make Taylor happy, find a way to befriend Scion (I have Jack Slash's charisma! if he can turn him into a genocidal murderer, then I can turn Scion into a good guy!)
Scenario
Gestation +15sp
Path
Hero +6cp
Origin
Drop-In +3sp +3cp
Civilian Identity:
No Identity +2cp
Costume
Bodysuit -1cp
Gifts: Metaknowledge
Skills: (The Imported ones from my past life)

-Banter
-Breaking Stuff
-Writing
-Drawing
-Roleplaying/Acting
-Archery
-pain resistance
Shard
Abaddon -3sp -3cp
Perks/Flaws
Second Trigger x3 -12cp -9cp
Blindspot -3cp -4sp