IRL People, Disney, Studio Ghibli Charachters Isekaied/ISOTed to Minecraft World

Premise

AG_AG

I love vegetarian food: it goes great with steak
Pronouns
He/Him
This is just me posing the question out there so I can get feedback on the idea, which I will use in a Round Robin

What if on December 17th at 7 PM PST 1 million IRL people (or as we will call that universe "Main Earth") that have or had played minecraft along with 1,000 characters from animated Disney and Studio Ghibli properties were teleported by an entity known as "Escape" to a minecraft world about half as large as Earth that has a ton of mods, and then he records their tribulations and posts them to the hijacked Official Minecraft Channel of Main Earth. The rules are:

•The cartoon characters that are initially Isekaied must come from Disney (includes Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, ect.) and Studio Ghibli animated media that has been actively made since 1985
•Characters that have incredible magic or the like will not be able to use them as easily as in their home universe unless they have magical items to channel them through such as magic wands or potions, and even then without any possible reality warping or overpowered abilities they might have had. This is to somewhat balance the fictional characters and real people while having fictional characters that are leaders, physically strong, or be able to get things they can channel their magic through to stand out amongst the real people.
•If you die in the game you die in real life
•1 IRL Day = 5 Minecraft Days
•NPC's all have varying levels of intelligence as well, varying from no sentience with silverfish and endermites, to human or near human levels of sapience for Villager, Illagers, and Piglins.
•There is a full Google Earth style map of the world in the description the videos "Escape" uploads to the main Earth, but for in-game players, while they do have a map, it only has the parts of the map the player has visited and parts from other players maps they have seen, but in much lower quality.

What people, cities, rivalries, nations or ideologies might arise in the Minecraft world? How to the Ghibli and Disney characters react to them being famous and influential due to the movies they were in? How do people react back on Earth? Might there be a successful way to get out of the game?

Back