In need of names for Suns and Moons

Arythios

Snarky Sharky Bastard
In my spare time, i've been fiddling around with world-building this big dumb multi-crossover. I won't bore you with specifics, but I need names for 20 suns and 20 moons. I would be looking for names from works of fiction (since it's a multicross), but:
A. Most 'moons' exist in this universe not as stellar bodies orbiting larger stellar bodies, but as continents (the setting takes place on a giant discworld. The moon as we know it is, here, the continents Luna and Selene, in the Terra Region).
B. It is surprisingly hard to find the names of fictional stars.

So, i'm willing to take names. Hit me with your best. Original? Heard it somewhere? Fuckit, send it here.
There is, however, just one catch; each sun/moon combo has a color. You've got your standard red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, as well as black and white, and a couple weird ones, namely octarine (discworld), paryl and chi (lightbringer), kaiserfarbe (nanoha), and violant, cosmogone, virric, apocyan. peligin, irrigo, and gant (fallen london).

EDIT: So nobody's touching this, whatever, but if anyone cares, I have picked out some placeholders. So even if no one replies, i'll be good.

Last edited:
Moon wise, religion and mythology is a good place to look. I personally would go through the book of Genesis and pick the most ludicrous name I could find from the family histories.

Sorry if I'm late, Stars: Aelor (A-lor), Lycinia (Lie-sin-ya), Tyrex (Tyr-x), Nidelvia (Nid-el-via)
any good ?

Back