Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

What if SCP-3166 was real?
In the beginning...

Wackyduck

Banned Forever
Banned
June 19, 1978: As Jim Davis makes his first Garfield strip, the entire world hears a voice that says the following:

Greetings everyone. I do not wish to harm you. I come with a grand proposition. Jim Davis, I can see your Garfield strip will be going places in the future, and I want everyone to understand that it shall be popular. If anyone is to rival the comic, make fun of it, make parodies of it, and judge it harshly, I shall release my pet upon whoever did the sinful deed and end him. Observe.

As a man in New York City is lighting his cigarette with a piece of newspaper with the Garfield strip on it, he is attacked by a 2.1 m (6'1") creature resembling a Garfield costume filled with lasagna, and is beaten to death by it. This is broadcast into everyone's mind.

I want this comic to get all the publicity it needs. TV specials, movies, the works. If any of these is to fail however, my pet will swiftly deal with you. And as for you, Jim Davis, treat your comic well... unless you want the mistake to eat you up.

Oh, yeah. Sorry.

Anything else to add?
Well I guess since the image is broadcasted directly into peoples minds, many children would be traumatized for life
People born blind would have their first sights be THAT, and the born deaf's first sounds will be that of a man being bashed to death
A couple babies born into the world at that moment will have the first thing they ever comprehend be that scene

The image of the orange abomination smiting a man with pure blunt fury to prove a bloody and absurd point

Well I guess since the image is broadcasted directly into peoples minds, many children would be traumatized for life
People born blind would have their first sights be THAT, and the born deaf's first sounds will be that of a man being bashed to death
A couple babies born into the world at that moment will have the first thing they ever comprehend be that scene

The image of the orange abomination smiting a man with pure blunt fury to prove a bloody and absurd point
Any ideas what would happen the weeks after?

Back