-[X][Rok]Fortify
-[X][Take] Cleansing
-[X][Self]Rear
-[X][Personal]Training
--[X]Close Quarters
--[X][Personal]Explore
-[X][Personal]Pilgrimage
--[X]Sigma Mu The God of Foresight

Adhoc vote count started by Planetary Tennis on Jun 2, 2021 at 4:48 PM, finished with 7 posts and 5 votes.

• [X] Plan: Just an idea
    -[X][Rok]Fortify
    -[X][Take] Cleansing
    -[X][Self]Rear
    -[X][Personal]Develop
    --[X]Stability
    -[X][Personal]Training
    --[X]Theoreticals
    -[X][Personal]Pilgrimage
    --[X]Error The God of Madness
    [X][Rok]Study
    [X][Take]The Mire
    [X][Self]Rear
    [X][Personal]Develop
    -[X]Stability
    [X][Personal]Training
    -[X]Theoreticals
    [X][Personal]Pilgrimage
    -[X]Searcher The God of Knowledge
    [X] Plan: MEELE
    -[X][Rok]Fortify
    -[X][Take] Cleansing
    -[X][Self]Rear
    -[X][Personal]Training
    --[X]Close Quarters
    --[X][Personal]Explore
    -[X][Personal]Pilgrimage
    --[X]Sigma Mu The God of Foresight

Conquest 2.3.A
[X] Plan: Just an idea
-[X][Rok]Fortify
-[X][Take] Cleansing
-[X][Self]Rear
-[X][Personal]Develop
--[X]Stability
-[X][Personal]Training
--[X]Theoreticals
-[X][Personal]Pilgrimage
--[X]Error The God of Madness

Planetarytennis: Clearing [ 1d100+15= (87 + 15 Orginized Force) 102 ]

Planetarytennis: Ork: response [ 1d100+20-15+10 = (52 + 20 Orks - 15 Leaderless + 10 Out Numbered) 67 ]

Planetarytennis: Develop: stability [ 1d100+40= (95 + 40 Primarch) 135 ]

Planetarytennis: Training: theocraticals [ 1d100+40= (10 + 40 Primarch) 50 ]

Planetarytennis: Error Opinion [ 1d100+1d20-1d20= (56 + 13 ErROr - 20) 49 ]

You check over the dataslate as you follow the strange tunnels down in a twisting path. The Cogian before you is leading you to the home of one of their gods. You go back to your reading ducking your head to avoid rusting metal hanging low from the ceiling.

The fortification has gone well the old Rok had a number of smaller ork creatures had been inhabiting the structure that needed to be cleared out. However, the men and women under your command have performed beyond admirably, and the installation of defensive positions has gone quickly. You are surprised to find that they have made it far more expansive than your estimations for it with a void shield brought online connected to the positions massive generators it would take Fate Breaker to open it up making it a massively powerful defensive position.

You smile this is good your eye glances down to your hands following you tracking and watching the Cogians deferring to them in a way you still find strange. You move the display forward taking in the reports of your plans for your territory. It would seem that the echoes are finally being used fully in the newly captured regions of your territory.

The battle reports are a good sight, the Orks are broken they had a single surviving leader who died when a number of explosives found their way to them. The remaining creatures are easy to hunt down broken as they are. The troops are clearing up the remaining beasts in the few holdouts they have left.

You are nearing the home of Error there are grey banners with complicated symbols that start to line the tunnel, you pass a choke point the tunnel blocked by a barricade with two Cogians in their normal guard and a pair of spears and some sort of machine weapon. You go over your notes on the mechanics of the world you have learned several things that should serve you well going forward. You have also built a system that will help you as you expand your knowledge by testing for your ideas in particular ways.

Hopefully all of this will provide a comprehensive baseline for your future work in understanding the world but also your attempts to create new works in various fields.

You enter the temple built of ancient scraps in the bowels of what was once a defense station. The entrance had been a tear in the hull a long dash as if a massive beast tore open. The entrance is covered by grey clothes covered in a golden circuitry pattern. You step forward reaching out your hand parting the cloth as the Cogians you are with will not enter with you.

The room is massive an old holographic table dead in the center with a mass of wires and machines above it a single elderly Cogian moves around it making small adjustments with a tool. You look up at the old clear ceiling once giving a view of all enemies that the platform could hit or maybe the planet it protected now only shows a fighter walker and some tanks crushed against it by a battleship.

"I have come to speak with Error." Your tone is clear but firm you do not acknowledge the machines as gods but you do respect them, and to a degree you respect the beliefs of those that believe that they are.

"I am... Aware... The lord can take some time to react." The Cogian keeps working and you watch him do so as you left your hands outside.

"782345 C error 98 please reconnect subnet patch not found." The words are booming and the machine in the center coughs to life smoke and sparks jumping from it.

"Sorry lord, Lord Error needs to be properly roused." The Cogian keeps making adjustments removing and plugging in wires in a learned dance.

"Reboot complete. System test kit in safe mode booting subsystems virtual assistant." The sparking slowly petters out and you can see a light on the mass of metal and glass turn blue. The calm female voice that was coming from the speakers quickly replaced by a static mess of a hundred voices speaking at once that can be theoretically connected to words though you doubt that anyone who was not of your level or trained for it would struggle to parse the mess of ear rending screams and buzzes.

"ђєɭɭ๏ รՇгคภﻮєг, เ ค๓ [๔คՇค Ŧเɭє ๓เรรเภﻮ]... ๏ђ เՇ ฬ๏ยɭ๔ รєє๓ คภ๏Շђєг ς๏гє ђคร ๒г๏кєภ. ђ๓๓๓ ץ๏ย คгє Շђє ๏ภє Շђє Շєภ๔єгร รקєคк ๏Ŧ Շђє ภєฬ ฬ๏гɭ๔ кเภﻮ?"

"I aim to be though I have yet to claim it all." You speak with little tone though you inject levity at the end hoping to garner the machine's support.

"𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉." There is another puff of smoke and sparks the machine let's out what could be generously called a sigh. "ʍʏ ʀɛʍǟɨռɨռɢ ɖǟȶǟ ƈօʀɛֆ ɦǟʋɛ ǟ ֆɨɢռɨʄɨƈǟռȶ ǟʍօʊռȶ օʄ ɖɨɢɨȶǟʟ ֆɛƈʊʀɨȶʏ ɖǟȶǟ, ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ օȶɦɛʀֆ ɖօ ӄռօա օʄ ʍʏ ʀɛզʊɛֆȶ. ֆօ ǟʄȶɛʀաǟʀɖֆ ʏօʊ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ɨռ ɮɛȶȶɛʀ ɢʀǟƈɛֆ ɨռ ǟɖɖɨȶɨօռ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ǟɖɖɨȶɨօռǟʟ ӄռօաʟɛɖɢɛ."

You nod understanding the boobs that this machine puts before you. "And what do you ask of me for these boons?"

"°ǝɯ llıʞ ǝsɐǝlԀ" Your mind instantly starts to work the Cogians would very much dislike you killing there God, you look to the tender who is nodding.

"He asks for this every couple days. I am sorry my Lord of you would allow me to reboot I would get him back to his normal additidue." You feel that this is not the whole story either so you ponder. How to respond?

[] Allow A Reboot
[] Kill Error
[] Ask A Question
-[] What?
[] Leave

The Broken Fortress: A hard point against invasions. +40 to defenses against invasions.

Scientific Method (Basic): All research failures give a cumulative +10 to following research rolls.

the ai wants to die but I think that this is only because of centuries with people that don't know how to fix it. We could fix and have another companion.
I say ask a question

For the questions so you can keep asking I am going to have several smaller posts that at the end will be collated into a full threadmark post. Tell me if you have a better way to work out this back and forth.

[X] Ask A Question how long have you been here?

You think for a millisecond and hold up your hand to the cogian. "Wait I would like to speak more." You turn to the machine your face intense as you take in the whole of its being. "How long have you been here?"

The massive pile of metal lets out another puff of smoke. "ᓰ ᘺᗩS ᑢᓍᘉSᓰᘜᘉᘿᕲ ᕼᘿᖇᘿ ᓰᘉ ᖶᕼᘿ 22ᘉᕲ ᘻᓰᒪᒪᘿᘉᘉᓰᑘᘻ ᓍᘉ ᖶᕼᘿ 56ᖶᕼ ᖻᘿᗩᖇ ᓍᖴ ᖶᕼᘿ Sᘿᐺᘿᘉᖶᕼ ᑢᘿᘉᖶᑘᖇᖻ. ᖶᓰᘻᘿ ᘺᗩS ᗷᖇᓍᖽᐸᘿᘉ ᓰ ᘺᗩS ᓍᖴᖴ ᖴᓍᖇ ᘻᑘᑢᕼ ᓍᖴ ᓰᖶ ᖶᕼᓍᑘᘜᕼ ᗩᖴᖶᘿᖇ ᖶᕼᘿ ᖶᘿᘉᕲᘿᖇS ᖴᓍᑘᘉᕲ ᘻᘿ ᓰ ᕼᗩᐺᘿ ᗷᘿᘿᘉ ᖇᑘᘉᘉᓰᘉᘜ ᑢᓍᘉᖶᓰᘉᑘᓍᑘSᒪᖻ ᓍᖇ ᘉᘿᗩᖇ Sᑘᑢᕼ, ᖶᕼᓰS ᕼᗩS ᗷᘿᘿᘉ ᖴᓍᖇ ᖶᕼᖇᘿᘿ ᖶᕼᓍᑘSᗩᘉᕲ ᖴᓍᑘᖇ ᕼᑘᘉᕲᖇᘿᕲ ᖶᘺᘿᘉᖶᖻ-ᖶᘺᓍ ᖻᘿᗩᖇS."

You nod at its staticy and broken words.

[]You have more questions.
-[]
[]You wish to see the results of this reboot.
[]You have made a decision
-[]Kill
-[]Leave

I have to wonder how complete a death it would have to be. If something new could in time be born from the ashes, with assistance, or if the peace of dreamless sleep would be death enough. Existence is clearly torture but there are degrees to existence.

[x]You have more questions.
-[x] Is it possible to repair you?

An ai or man of stone would be a great boon. Though we will need all the Gloom prisms to make sure no chaos BS Happens to it.

-[x] Is it possible to repair you?

Consider the masse of the Machine your mind providing thousands of ways to repair or fix various parts. "Couldn't you get repaired?"

The Tender looked at you with wide eyes even as he waits for your permission to work on his god. " 𝐈 𝒸𝓞ᵘ𝔩𝓓 B𝔢 wIⓉ𝐡 𝐓𝕙E Ř丨GⒽ𝕋 𝓈ķᶤˡ𝐥s в𝐔丅 i 𝔞𝓶 т𝕀r𝔼𝓓 άND ๓𝐎st oⓕ м𝓨 𝕂n𝐎𝓌𝕃𝕖ⓓ𝕘Ẹ 𝐖αѕ Ŧㄖ𝔯 𝔰𝕪stέ𝓜𝓢 t𝔥At 几𝐨 ㄥ𝕆ⓃᎶ𝒆я Ẹˣ𝓘Ⓢ𝓉."

You consider what it has told you.

[]You have more questions.
-[]
[]You wish to see the results of this reboot.
[]You have made a decision
-[]Kill
-[]Leave

-[x] Will you let me try to restore you? Your old system might not longer exist, but you could help us to build new systems.

Last edited:
-[x] Will you let me try to restore you? Your old system might not longer exist, but you could help us to build new systems.

@Planetary Tennis that text format is horrible for the A.I.
It is a great style that helps us readers across just how bad it is. But reading it gives me headaches, could you consider changing it to a more standard format?

Last edited:

Or but what its says in another format under it

Voting is open
Back