If Hitler were alive today, what would be some of his Youtube subscriptions?

And I'm not talking about a 119-year old Hitler. I'm talking about an ISOT-ed one.

Either from
1) While serving his sentence.

2) Early 1936.

3) December 1944.

History still progressed the same with a duplicate Hitler. The ISOT-ed Hitler gets FRG (and/or Austrian) and EU citizenship, a small house with good wifi, some modest funds, a bicycle and possibly a cheap VW if he's up for one. He can live in Munich or Berlin at first, but later he can move somewhere else.

He can be a painter, lead a modern party (nothing to the left of AfD) or do something else with his life, as long as it's consistent with his historic personality and interests.

Also, I didn't watch or read He's back. So please no spoilers.

And I'm not talking about a 119-year old Hitler. I'm talking about an ISOT-ed one.
Oh. I was going to say he's being taken care of at a nursing home. lol.

But eh, I think Hitler would be a pretty important guy in the art world, or maybe even the occult world.

Maybe he'd have a youtube channel of his own, but without Goebbels and other Nazi propaganda artists, he might not have decent enough editing skills to do a good job.

Supposedly, Mein Kampf is a very badly written and disjointed piece of writing, though I never bothered to read it and make sure.

Maybe he'd have a youtube channel of his own, but without Goebbels and other Nazi propaganda artists, he might not have decent enough editing skills to do a good job.

Supposedly, Mein Kampf is a very badly written and disjointed piece of writing, though I never bothered to read it and make sure.

I mean, it's not atlas shrugged, but it isn't a well composed piece of literature, no.

Either from
1) While serving his sentence.

2) Early 1936.

3) December 1944.

History still progressed the same with a duplicate Hitler. The ISOT-ed Hitler gets FRG (and/or Austrian) and EU citizenship, a small house with good wifi, some modest funds, a bicycle and possibly a cheap VW if he's up for one. He can live in Munich or Berlin at first, but later he can move somewhere else.

He can be a painter, lead a modern party (nothing to the left of AfD) or do something else with his life, as long as it's consistent with his historic personality and interests.

Also, I didn't watch or read He's back. So please no spoilers.
Nothing but anime music videos and iPhone unboxings.

Last edited:
Back