How would you get rich off of your top 15 favorite anime universes?

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Let's set the scene, you have sadly died from a car crash however before you could go to (insert whatever afterlife you believe in), a bored godlike being known as ROB grabs your soul and puts it in a replicate of your old body with all your memories. He or She gives a device that allows you to travel to any 15 selected anime universes but you can't go back to your own universe. The device can create portals the size of an entire planet or the size of an adult human hand based on your preferred preference. The device is loyal to you and only be used by you unless you programmed the device to change owners. It can also can create replicas of itself infinitely but every time it creates a replica the device needs cool down every 30 minutes and these replicas' travel is limited to only one of the universes you selected and these devices are not loyal to you. Finally, these devices can not create replicas of itself.

With this technology, you decide to use the device not just to empower yourself but also to become the most richest person in the (small) multiverse and establish a multiversal company. You are limited to 15 anime only universes. You can choose what time period you want the universe to be in but you can't choose the same universe from different time periods. Once you choose the universe you want, you will be unable to change it.
Last edited:
Questions:
What will it be your first steps in a multiversal company?
What will your company's purpose be?
Which anime characters would you try to hire?
Would your company be a force of good, evil, or somewhere in the middle?
What impact do you think you would have on these universes?
This is user fiction tho I dont normally use SV, is this where you are supposed to do this stuff?

Questions:
In the first answer question that is my company my first steps would be to sort of like establish a base or a safe house and island something that I can always come back to being sure that it is a safe haven for myself and any of my hirees you know what I am you know, sort of like a magic mansion kind of deal you know it's a separate place that is safe from any possible enemies you know or at least well defended. My companies purpose would probably involve some form of charity work. Perhaps you know maybe do a Red Cross type of deal or Salvation Army thing you know across multi dimensional barriers, and things like that you know, provide relief efforts to refugees food, water, and clothing to the poor that sort of thing you know I mean it probably wouldn't make me a whole lot of money but it sure as hell would feel good. And Suzuki Satoru from the overlord anime would probably be a good hire to manage the bank the financial stuff if I had a choice you know I mean and he is quite powerful. At least it is you know overlord form I definitely try to get snag a couple guys from magic night Ray earth as well as am I probably the irresponsible captain Tylor because I love that anime and you know the guy is actually pretty damn smart. I could probably higher on lupin the third perhaps on a contract by contract basis, and another good one would probably be vast the stampede from try gun. I can't think of the name of the guy, but the priest from that from the anime trinity blood would also be a good choice I mean he's relatively powerful and a really genuinely good person so he would serve it primarily as a spiritual advisor, and again they would all serve combat purposes if necessary it might also be a good idea to hire an alchemist of some sort, Torre healer. I'm not sure what anime specifically I could draw from. I am kind of drawing blanks on the specifics of them healers from anime. Lots of mage is a blast, fireballs and lightning, but finding a dedicated healer is pretty darn difficult sometimes. In answer to the fourth question my company would be primarily good or at least I'd like it to be I mean, perhaps the power would ultimately corrupt me, but I'd really like it to be a good person you know, and do good deeds with my multivessel company. As to the final question, my company would primarily have a good impact upon the various universe is which I visit we would you know provide relief to the disasters which tend to happen in such universe is you know web help with the rebuilding provide shelter and clothing and food and stuff to the poor mental health counseling for those mentally harmed so I'd like psychologically that sort of thing and hopefully you know just one person at a time helping make those world just a little bit more hopeful a little shining a little more light in the darkness so to speak

Questions:
As always the first step is capital, you need money to fund your big company.
Since i can't return to my universe and I am only able to go to anime worlds: I would star in the Pokemon World, not because of the Pokemon but because their social system would help me since I can't recall seeing a single homeless person in the show (Flint doesn't count). After being able to adquire some cotton clothes, then I would got to planet of episode 4 of Space Symphony Maetel.

In that planet I would be able to get a lot of gold for those clothes with that and since gold is still valuable in the pokemon world I can make a fortune in a few days. Now, with that I can begin to build my company. Now for that I would need people, reliable people.

I think I would need to think a little about how to get them and where

Capitalism, Ho!

....Is something I've considered as a factor in a few story ideas. The hardest part is always the start, simply because you have no legal identity in a new universe and no money to make money with.

The first step is always finding shelter, preferably in a universe that lacks any kind of major threat. The second would be to scavenge. There's plenty of things besides lost treasure that's just laying around, untraceable and can be easily converted to cash. After that, it's just a matter of avoiding danger and inserting yourself into the legal framework of whatever universe you work in when you need to do business.

I couldn't name 15 different animes of the top of my head, but Full Metal Alchemist allows for effectively unlimited funds as you transmute literal garbage into whatever you need. Failing that, pick any setting with space travel in a mostly-peaceful galaxy, it will have all the resources you could ever need just waiting to be harvested. After that, the only thing you'll need is specialized skills or equipment. Learn it, or hire those who have it. Keep my head down, find some teachers, and grow in power. As long as I'm not an idiot or unlucky, there's very little to worry about.

Generally I'd think I'd be a force for good, or at least not a force for evil. I wouldn't hire any main characters, as they have too many problems that would follow them back to me. If I give out any copies of the device, it would be with failsafes and only to those absolutely trustworthy. Build some loyal robot girls to work for me, or find people willing to accept a magically-binding contract. It would be too dangerous to let this tech out without serious safeguards. I've already snapped the economy over my knee, breaking everything else with outside-context phenomena wouldn't be much harder.

This doesn't really belong here. Weird History is about Alternate History with supernatural/science-fiction elements. This is more like a Roleplaying thread.

I also can't even name 15 anime franchises.

Back