Vote tally - Holding Out For A Hero: An Original Superhero Quest

Adhoc vote count started by Agent 99 on May 25, 2018 at 6:55 PM, finished with 288 posts and 11 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Agent 99
Holding Out For A Hero: An Original Superhero Quest
Post #1
Post #288

None
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] They're trying to keep the city safe. I have to respect them for that, at least.
    [X] A few of them are alright, but there are a few Capes that can be real jackasses.
    [X] A few of them are alright, but there are a few Capes that can be real jackasses.
    [X] I have my own reasons for not going official, but I don't have a problem with Capes in general. They're just doing a job.
    [X] They're trying to keep the city safe. I have to respect them for that, at least.
    [X] With the rules they have to abide, the red tape, and only allowed to stop the crimes they're assigned, I don't even know if they even make a difference in this city.
    [x] They aren't bad people, but the five seconds that Corporal Steel just spent flying over my neighborhood was more time than any Capes spend down here in the last month.
Back