Vote tally - Holding Out For A Hero: An Original Superhero Quest

Adhoc vote count started by Agent 99 on Apr 11, 2018 at 4:04 PM, finished with 123 posts and 24 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Agent 99
Holding Out For A Hero: An Original Superhero Quest
Post #1
Post #123

None
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X] Your husband's name is Adrian Northwest.
    [X] to tell him/her about my decision to become a Vigilante. He/she was actually enthusiastic about it, until I mentioned becoming a Vigilante instead of a registered Cape. Still, he/she's being supportive.
    [X] Magic: You aren't a supreme sorcereryet, but you have an understanding of the mystical arts.
    [x] Plan Knight Parent
    [X] Plan A Man With A Plan
    -[X] Name: Elias Andross
    -[X] Appearance: A Man With A Plan
    -[X] The government doesn't care about the people. They make sure that their superheroes focus on crimes that affect the rich. People like me are the only ones who are looking out for people who can't defend themselves.
    -[X] I've lost a lot in my life. My parents, my home, my childhood. I've suffered. The reason I'm choosing this life is to do my part to make sure that no one else has to go through what I've gone through.
    -[X] I… used to be a villain. I'm not proud of the things I did. I've hurt people. Even killed people. I never would have dreamed being on this side of the law. But
    -[X] There's money to me made as a superhero, even a vigilante if I manage this right. Even with my powers, that conviction on my record means most legitimate employers won't touch me.
    -[X] When it was just me, I wouldn't have dreamed of donning a suit and risking my life. But after my first child, something clicked in me. A parent provides. And I'm doing this to help provide a future for my family.
    -[X] An abandoned mall near where the ghettos meet the suburbs. It's been closed since the early 1970's, with several attempted remodels that ended in failure. Each time the would-be investors ran out of money, so it stands as a decrepit monument that no one's paid to have torn down. Still, it's still a place that has a lot of room to set up anything you'd need.
    [X] Plan Generic Name
    [X] Luke Briar
    [X]
    [X] I've lost a lot throughout my life because of criminals. Scum that would hurt, even kill others for a few dollars. My parents, my home, almost my life on several occasions. But somehow, I've managed to survive. I've managed to bring myself here. And now, I'm going to make every would be villain pay.
    [X] An old mansion near the edge of town. It's previous owner was a reclusive, man. A recent recession wiped out the man's fortune, and shortly after that, he disappeared. No one has claimed this mansion, nor has anyone purchased the land it was on, so it was left abandoned. The mansion is surrounded by a 10 foot stone wall, and that's surrounded by high trees. That, plus it's isolated location make it practically invisible to anyone not looking for it.
    [x] Plan Knight Parent
    [x] Sonya Northwest
    [x] Appearance:
    [X]When it was just me, I wouldn't have dreamed of donning a suit and risking my life. But after my first child, something clicked in me. A parent provides. And I'm doing this to help provide a future for my family.
    [X] An old mansion near the edge of town. It's previous owner was a reclusive, man. A recent recession wiped out the man's fortune, and shortly after that, he disappeared. No one has claimed this mansion, nor has anyone purchased the land it was on, so it was left abandoned. The mansion is surrounded by a 10 foot stone wall, and that's surrounded by high trees. That, plus it's isolated location make it practically invisible to anyone not looking for it.
    [X] Plan Savior
    [x] When I was just a kid, I used to be a sidekick for a hero, the Solar Shield. He was well known, well liked. But there was… the incident. He didn't make it, and I had to leave the city. But the passion for justice… I couldn't get away from it. So now, in a new city, I'm starting again with a new name, a new identity. And hopefully, none of the old baggage.
    [X] Your wife's name Christina Northwest.
    [X] to talked about it and make the decision together. About what I'm about to do. It was a long conversation, but eventually, we both agreed that this would be for the best.
    [X] Tank: Super strength, durability, and heightened agility. Useful in everyday life. Amazing for heroes, and practically a requirement for at least one person on a team of heroes to have.
    - [X] You've also gotten a sword, a shield, and a full suit of armor. Not a ceremonial pieces or decorative dud among them. These are real.
    [X] Your husband's name is Adrian Northwest.

[X] to tell him/her about my decision to become a Vigilante. He/she was actually enthusiastic about it, until I mentioned becoming a Vigilante instead of a registered Cape. Still, he/she's being supportive.

[X] Magic: You aren't a supreme sorcerer yet, but you have an understanding of the mystical arts.
    [X] to talked about it and make the decision together. About what I'm about to do. It was a long conversation, but eventually, we both agreed that this would be for the best.
    [X] Tank: Super strength, durability, and heightened agility. Useful in everyday life. Amazing for heroes, and practically a requirement for at least one person on a team of heroes to have.
    - [X] You've also gotten a sword, a shield, and a full suit of armor. Not a ceremonial pieces or decorative dud among them. These are real.
    [X] Your husband's name is Adrian Northwest.
    [x] not to tell him/her.
    [X] Psychic: Telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, hypnosis, even a little precognition.
    [X] Write in. Summoned Armour
    [X] Write in. Summoned Armour
Back