Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

A/N: So uh. Hello everyone. I'm not sure why I am here...or If I should continue this. But my...
Prologue

SneakyDevil

(Verified Devil's Advocate)
A/N: So uh. Hello everyone. I'm not sure why I am here...or If I should continue this. But my brain wouldn't let me not write it so here it is.

Click

"Hey! You have reached Colt Eto and somehow I didn't pick up my phone. Leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you, I guess."

BEEP

"Hey. Hello! Uh...Damnit. Hey, Colt…it's uh...It's your old boss Damion. Look, don't hang up just yet and hear me out. I have a job offer for you alright? I know, you probably don't want to have anything to do with me after the factory but...look...Sigh. It's eight hundred a night alright? I need you there for five nights. Call me back by the end of today okay?"

Beep. Message Ends.

I lowered the phone from my ear, placed it back on the table, and stared at it pensively.

'800 would go a long way…'

'800 a night means nothing if you are dead…'

'Would I?'

'Possibly. The
factory was only 200 a night…'

I gulped and glanced away, the factory… That wasn't a night I wanted to remember... or now that I think of it, glancing at the phone displaying Daimon's number, one I particularly wished to repeat. But the money...the money would go a very long way. I didn't bother checking my account balance, I stifled a sigh, I knew how it would weigh in on the decision already.

I was behind on my loan payments again. I was behind on my rent, again. I was behind on my everything again. Which of course only reminded me of my latest impulse buy...'God fucking dammit, why did I buy twenty pounds of peanuts? Why did I buy eight pounds of LifeSavers? Goddamnit, why am I so shit with money?' I roughly mussed my short hair to get myself back on track.

"Fuck." With a sigh, I swiped the phone into my hand and hit 'Call'. 'I'm going to fucking regret this.'

Ring Ring Ri-

"Hey! Hello? You there?"

I steadied my breath, even after two years that tick of Damion's was still goddamn annoying. "Yeah, Hi Damion."

"Hey look...uh...Colt. I know this is kinda unusual but think you can be here starting Monday?"

'Monda-'
"MONDAY? Damion what the fuck, it's goddamn Saturday and you don't even know where I am and you haven't even told me where this job of yours is taking place!"

"Colt, trust me, I know all that. Can't say much over the phone. Look, can you do it?"

This was sending up way too many red flags for me. The money was not worth thi-"Yeah, I can do it. By the way, you are going to be paying travel costs." No! Mouth, why! Brain, why! We just talked about this!

"You can? Excellent. Look I'm going to text you the address, just get there in an hour. I'll explain the rest when you get there."

Wait, he better no-"Damion! You better not ha-" Click the sound of him hanging up came from my phone.

Fuck.

Seconds later my phone vibrated with a text containing an address like he said. 'Why is it coming from a Canadian number?' Whatever. I grabbed a duffel, threw some clothes into it along with a charger and a tablet. Then, I went through the boring routine of the shutdown, lock up and notifying my landlord. As I headed out, I grabbed my other duffel from the closet.

It wasn't until I reached my car and plugged the address into Maps! By Cartographer! App that I realized the location I was sent was only about twenty minutes out. At first, I was pleased. Then I was very, very confused and concerned.

I never told him my address.

Or my...alternative...phone number.

Are we working off recent canon? Because damn fnaf is very supernatural. Any explanations given to that, or are you chalking it up to shards? Also, if you want some realistic views on what's goin on, game theory is actually a reliable source, according to the devs even! It'd probably help to watch through that if you haven't already.

@HircumPrinceps Yeah, I'm going to be using GT as a source(wow I never thought I would say that). Not really a spoiler, the guy who built the hyper-advanced, absurd quality, murder bots is going to be a Tinker.

He He He... don't worry though. I haven't forgotten the supernatural aspects of it...

@HircumPrinceps Yeah, I'm going to be using GT as a source(wow I never thought I would say that). Not really a spoiler, the guy who built the hyper-advanced, absurd quality, murder bots is going to be a Tinker.

He He He... don't worry though. I haven't forgotten the supernatural aspects of it...
I'd say watch the GT live if you can stomach it, there's some more info and more animatronics.

Watched, and does this mean that Dragon may or may not have siblings, because if the animatronics are AIs, well, Andrew Richter is the only one who can make them in Canon Worm.

But William Afton would have triggered after losing some of his kids (maybe wife?) if FNaF was in Worm, creating, likely, a Thinker, Tinker or a Tinker/Thinker (possible Trump if kids trigger first?), that would help his obsession with having new kids (bigger family?), likely creating robots without AI, and a machine that converts a human's brain pattern into an AI (testing for crying child? Possible Elizabeth kind of damaged?). This would likely result in the animatronics having possible powers from every category but Shaker and Tinker, with Maybes on Breaker, Blaster, Striker, and Trump. He would second trigger with something in any other category in the event of Springtrap, or with boosted base powers if he second triggers from another one of his kids dieing.

His kids would have triggered too, The Kid/Crying Child from 4 would be Mover, Shaker, Blaster, Brute, Master (Mental creations like plush Fredbear talking become real?), Thinker, Stranger, or Striker, with maybe Trump if his siblings trigger first. Survival goes up due to this or Micheal triggering.
His brother/Michael/Eggs Benedict/Mike Schmidt would be Mover, Thinker, Master, Tinker or Stranger, with Trump as a maybe if his siblings trigger first. Second trigger (The factory, Ennard, The First Pizzeria(FNaF 1)) would have any possible addition, or a power boost.
His sister/Elizabeth/Circus Baby/Scrap Baby would be Mover, Brute, Striker, or Shaker.
(Note: Second gen for the Afton family could happen depending on the time between any of them triggering and the next. In order this would be Elizabeth, William (Liz and Will switched depending on backstory), Crying Kid, and Micheal. This could cause powers to be related to the first one that triggered.)

Would not be surprised if Caldron keeps Fazbear around just so security guards become capes.

Edit: Someone make a story using this, I can't write for shit.

Last edited:
Alright, folks so this Isn't an update, I have a few ideas(and a few half-written chapter ones) about what direction I wanted to take this story.

But, since I'm an indecisive idiot I have no idea *which* way to take it. I'm throwing a pol up for those who care.

Please Pick one from each cat. I'll give it a day or two then I'll finish the chapter that closest resembles the polling.

Can you give a little blurb about the choices? Some of them sound interesting, but others I'm kind of confused about.

Sure action adventure is obviously action or Adventure it's going to be more about events occurring with multiple people Etc cetera.

Thriller mystery is going to be more focused on only the guard and is going to be you know exploration and it's going to be a sort of a puzzle mystery putting together the lore.

Run n gun is exactly what it sounds like.

While horror going to be more on the end of focusing on the disturbing qualities of worm and Five Nights at Freddy's put together.

Trigger obv is getting power...

Average Joe Thugman is going to be man vs creations of a spacewhale and supernatural whoogly boo.

Back