Help stop me my brain is trying to start another quest!

I just started my first quest less than a month ago, but my brain is already trying to make me write the starting post for a new idea I got, this one about being a half demon with an interesting diet. I want to do the thing but I don't want to overload myself I have no idea what to dooo

Well what's the main point of the new/old quest to begin with? So, general beginning and general end. Cause the end is probably the most important part, cause you can make shit up during the game to make it interesting and account for randomness, just make sure there's an end in sight. It may take forever, or you may quit before hand and that's okay, but knowing there's the end goal set up is important. Also, are you running just one quest or two? Cause if it's just one, you can schedule to do one quest one day, then the other the next day or however you do updates.

I am currently running my first ever quest, and it's only a couple weeks along. (Wow, that's weird to think about.) But it's a lot of fun and I have some great things planned.

This new one will be a future AU for a certain detective manga, and I'm not confident that it would be super interesting. I mean, I like the idea of my concept, but keeping it going could be difficult; so maybe I should put this plot bunny up for adoption?

Back