Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Stepping out of the UT-60D "U-wing", you checked over your gear one last time. Dual WESTAR-35...

Kazuma-San

(Verified Pilot)(In the pipe, 5 x 5)
Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Stepping out of the UT-60D "U-wing", you checked over your gear one last time. Dual WESTAR-35 pistols, check. A pouch of 10 thermal dets, check. Wrist mounted shields, check. The most important weapon in your people's history, check. The Darksaber rested against your thigh, dangling from your belt. The fact that the few free people of Mandalore trusted you to lead them meant a lot to you on more than the physical level, and you were extremely grateful for their support.

Which lead to what you were doing right now. On a landing pad, in the capital city of Mandalore. Sundari. While the free clans would fight the Imperials, it was up to you and a strike team of others to infiltrate the city and win over the populace, by hacking into the Holo-transmitter network. With you was the leader and sole survivor of the Journeymen Protectors, Fenn Rau, the leader of Clan Kryze, Bo Katan Kryze, and a squad of Clan Rook black ops members, numbering at eight troops.

Turning towards your forces, you spoke with mustered confidence. "Alright, here's the plan."

[ ]Write In

Bo Katan spoke up after you gave the strategy. "Sabine, we're all with you. Just do us proud."

You nodded, and the strike team moved in.

=+=+=+=

HI!!! It's me, Kazuma! I have a quest for you guys! Again! This time I have a plan and a thought out strategy!

But yeah, this quest will basically be you playing as Sabine Wren, and retaking Mandalore as it's rightful ruler, since I'm completely ignoring Rebels Season 4. Another thing to note is that I'll be implementing the stat system based on user vote, because I only have the plot in mind. So if you want, you can recommend a system for me to use.

Have fun by the way.

Back