Heavy Meta (No SV, You Are The Eldritch Horror!)(RECRUITING RE-OPENED)

Ok, so, out of curiosity, is there any information on who's back at the lab with the Binding thingamajig? Because I'm going to be putting together the introductory scene for my character soon, and I don't want to ignore the possibility for other characters to show up.

Ok, so, out of curiosity, is there any information on who's back at the lab with the Binding thingamajig? Because I'm going to be putting together the introductory scene for my character soon, and I don't want to ignore the possibility for other characters to show up.
Oke, it is doctor hematite and his crew. If he enters the outer city he wil see Darius (my boi)
However, when you get bound, you get bound together with @Gruber dude character, Roy.
Also I am substitute GM for a bit.
Right now things like magical fish girl is happening.

Cool.
...who has the teleport relay right now anyway?
Out of curiosity regarding the mechanics of the setting, is there any problem with letting other Bound individuals poke at Meta Artifacts? I'm figuring that sooner or later Roy is going to get asked by Gruber dude to ask whether the PIP-Boy is something that Jeremiah got from the Binding thing, and for Jeremiah to ask for his help, and that of his Ess'Vee, in figuring out exactly what the wide battery of features on the device actually do.

Cool.

Out of curiosity regarding the mechanics of the setting, is there any problem with letting other Bound individuals poke at Meta Artifacts? I'm figuring that sooner or later Roy is going to get asked by Gruber dude to ask whether the PIP-Boy is something that Jeremiah got from the Binding thing, and for Jeremiah to ask for his help, and that of his Ess'Vee, in figuring out exactly what the wide battery of features on the device actually do.
Other Bound can handle Meta Artifacts without any danger, but may not be able to use them at full power.

Other Bound can handle Meta Artifacts without any danger, but may not be able to use them at full power.
Ok. I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't accidentally bone over @Gruber dude if Jeremiah asked Roy to watch over his shoulder and use meta knowledge to help him figure out what the PIP-Boy does.

Also,
Oke, it is doctor hematite and his crew. If he enters the outer city he wil see Darius (my boi)
However, when you get bound, you get bound together with @Gruber dude character, Roy.
Also I am substitute GM for a bit.
Right now things like magical fish girl is happening.
Are you expecting me and/or Gruber dude to handle what Dr. Hematite says? Or are you just busy with a thing. I'm cool either way.

Last edited:
>Rolls over
@Ash19256 I am your current GM
Also I am kinda busy at the moment but I'll TRY to get an update in before going to bed.
Also time is weird, like I can say only 10 seconds past because eldritch horror shannigens.
The best kind of shannigens.

Anyway, I'm just reading up on the whole debacle in the Outer City, before I post an update. Once again, I ask; who has the teleport relay!?

Back