Going In Almost Completely Blind
Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Okay, so what if you had only watched the first five episodes of the anime you wound up in?

And what if a mysterious book is only the beginning of what lies in store for me?

This fanfic is dedicated to Sakura Avalon voice actor Carly McKillip.

And as such is written off of the Nelvana Dub episodes.

Also, the four clow cards that never got their own episodes in the actual anime, (Bubbles, Wave, Libra, Through), have their own chapters in this fanfic.

A fanfic that converges with both Going In Completely Blind and A Certain Scientific Pair Of Railgun Aces

On another note, I am not sorry that I am using the Nelvana Dub. When I was growing up years ago, it was all I could watch. So, I am not going to change it, just because it is hated. Anyone pissy about that, can choose not to read, simple as that.

I am ファンフィクションとそれに関連する他の2つの作品を、使用を希望するアニメクリエイター、企業、漫画家に提供します。If you wish to discuss this further。Please email me at zachycards@gmail.com However, that is までメールをくださただし上記のいずれかに該当する場合に限ります。However また、これらのフィクションを使用することになった場合は、使用したことを私に認めてほしいと思います。結局のところ、これらのファンフィクションを書いたのは私です。

Yes, my si's a Cardcaptor. If you have a problem with that, then tough.

Would love to see what you think of it.

In which the self insert is thrown into the anime world of Cardcaptor Sakura (Nelvana Dub). And they have to now deal with the fact that they had "that" dream. Well, I guess nothing happens by accident.
Last edited:
Chapter 1: One Fateful Day!: Doing Things On The Fly!
Wait, why is there wind blowing through my hair!?

The last time I checked, I was sound asleep in my bed after I had finished typing up another chapter for one of my fanfics.

But before I had gone to bed, I had filled out a form on what I assumed was a scam email that had somehow wound up in my inbox.

Still, how is their wind now blowing through my hair right now?

And why am I standing on top of a building facing a radio tower that seems so familiar to me?

And what is this I am holding in my hands?

Wait, who is she?

Hold on, where have I seen her before, she looks familiar...

"W-where am I?" I asked to no one in particular as I sat up in the bed that I was sleeping in.

It was then that I looked down at my hands. "Hold on a sec, why do my hands look so animated, younger in fact...I also seem to feel a heck of a lot younger then when I went to bed last night...wait a sec...why does the animation style of my hands...look so familiar?" I thought to myself.

However, once I had finished my thought, the alarm clock, that rested in between the bed I was in and the one next to me went off, and an all too familiar girl with short auburn hair and emerald colored eyes sprang up from under the covers.

"We're going to be late!" The girl said. It was when I turned my attention to the girl that I recognized her immediately, and a look of complete shock and disbelief found its way onto my face.

"W-Wait a second, you're...you're!?" I said in a shocked tone of voice.

"I can't believe it...that's Sakura Avalon!...So...wait a sec here...yep...that is definitely her...so then...that would mean that...I am in the anime!?...And all that stuff I had seen before waking up with me on the building facing the radio tower...wait no...that was the dream that she had had during episode one of the anime! So that would mean that...oh good god no...I don't think I'm ready to become a Cardcaptor...I mean, Sakura had trouble doing it by herself as it was...I mean...if I'm being honest...I only ever watched as far into the show as the Jump Card episode...but still, how is the capturing regarding the clow cards, going to work, with there now being two of us?...I guess I will have to deal with that when the time comes...even though I am pretty sure...that Sakura...from the five episodes I had watched of the Nelvana Dub of the anime...can very easily handle it herself...hold on...then this would mean that I'm her brother...I mean, why else would we be in the same room as each other..." I thought to myself. Which, when I thought more about that last part, didn't sit well with me at all. And then, another thought, came to mind. "And as if not watching the entire anime...wasn't bad enough...the only other thing I know, about the anime, is information regarding the main characters...from only the first five episodes of the anime...which basically...makes my knowledge of future events...highly limited...if not completely useless," I thought to myself, as a sweatdrop, then became present, on one side of my face. "Wait a sec, did I just sweatdrop?...So...this is what that's like...I can literally feel the sweatdrop on my face...Well...that is going to take a lot of getting used too," I thought to myself, with the sweatdrop on my face, still very much present. And, it was at this point, once I had finished that thought, that Sakura, then turned her attention to me.

"We are going to be late for school if we don't get going soon!" Sakura said, as she then quickly, got out of bed, and then proceeded, to get changed, into her school uniform, unaware of what I had said.

It was then I figured that rather than dwell on how or why things had happened the way that they had, and despite my horrid memory regarding the show, that for now I would go along with it for the time being and see where it took me. Knowing full well that anything past episode 5 would be venturing into the unknown for me. A feeling of complete nervousness washed over me with that thought, and for the time being, I pushed it aside to focus on the task in front of me, which was getting dressed into my school uniform for school. I would just have to deal with the fact that I was now Sakura's brother for the time being, despite it not sitting well with me at all.

And with that last thought, Sakura got dressed into her school uniform, followed soon thereafter by me. "So, this is what the school uniform feels like from the show...it's actually quite comfortable...who knew...because I certainly, can't experience this...just from watching the anime..." I thought to myself, as we both, then headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning!" Sakura said, as we both rounded the corner, and into the kitchen.

"Sakura, Zachary, could you two be any louder?" Tori asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Yep, this is definitely the Nelvana Dub of the anime...every single word, that was just spoken by both Sakura, and Tori, was all from the first episode...'One Fateful Day'....at least...that is what I remember the title saying...my goodness...that episode opening of that version of the anime...was not very good...anyway...might as well play along for the next five episodes...seeing as how I only know all of the lines...up to that point," I thought to myself, as I then spoke up.

"We weren't that loud," I said to Tori, exactly matching Sakura's tone, from when she had said it, in episode one of the anime.

"You two sounded like small dinosaurs up there," Tori teased.

"We were walking normally!" Sakura said in response, now raising the tone in her voice.

"Hey, I'm lucky, how many brothers get two dinosaurs for a little brother and sister," Tori said.

"STOP CALLING US DINOSAURS!" I said, now yelling.

After Sakura and I had our breakfast and Tori left, we both strapped on our skates, put on our protective padding, and after I had helped Sakura up, we made our way down the street to meet up with Tori and Julian.

"Hey Sakura, hey Zachary," Julian said, as me and Sakura, caught up with him and Tori. And after about minute of Julian, me, and Sakura talking to one another, both me and Sakura, said our goodbyes, and then continued down the street, towards the school.

After the school day had ended, me and Sakura then headed back to our home. But, when we got home, we began to hear strange noises that seemed to be coming from the basement.

"Sakura, did you hear that?" I asked with a frightened tone in my voice.

"Uh huh," Sakura said, in a very frightened tone of voice as well.

"How about we both check it out together?" I asked while turning to Sakura.

"And if it's a burglar, then we'll call the police," Sakura said in response.

A few seconds later, me and Sakura were down in the basement. Sakura had her baton clenched in her hand as we both looked around, and it wasn't long until we came upon a row of bookshelves in the back.

It was then that both of us jumped out hoping to see someone, but there was no one there. But, as Sakura and I stayed close to one another while looking around, we heard a strange noise. Both of us then turned around and noticed that one of the books on the shelf was glowing. Without hesitating even once, both Sakura and I reached for the glowing book and, with my hand slightly below hers on the spine of the book, we both pulled it off the shelf.

It was when we both held the book in front of us that Sakura dropped her baton as both of us gazed at the book, the book was red and had what looked like a lion type creature on the front cover, chains were on either side of it, and a sun was in front.

"That's the same book from my dream..." Sakura said quietly to herself.

And upon hearing her say that, I then suddenly realized something.

"Hold on a second...that was in my dream too...great...so I guess that would mean that we both share dreams now!? Okay...that's not creepy or anything...if this wasn't supposed to happen to me, I would be so much more nervous then I am right now...I guess this is what going in almost completely blind feels like..." I thought to myself.

But for the time being, I had to deal, with what currently lay in front of me.

It was then that as if by magic, the catch on the book came undone by itself. Me and Sakura, got scared, since we both thought, that something scary, was going to jump out, and attack us.

But, when nothing did, both of us slowly opened the cover of the book. Inside the weird book was a stack of cards, both me and Sakura, picked up the top one, with each of our index fingers, and thumb, each holding a bottom corner of the card, the cards name, was in English.

"The Windy," me and Sakura both said, in a low tone of voice.

It was then, as we were walking away from where we both stood with the book and card in our possession, that the card began to glow bright blue.

About a second after, a tornado surrounded me and Sakura. Both of us closed our eyes, so both of us ended up missing the glowing circle on the floor under the both of us, which was identical to the one on the back of the cards. The rest of the deck in the book ended up getting blown away by the wind and headed towards the ceiling. But, the cards didn't stop at the ceiling, they were carried off to who-knows-where.

When the wind finally stopped, both Sakura and I dropped the strange book and sank to the floor.

"What just happened?" Sakura asked while looking at the card. A moment later both me and Sakura were staring at a tiny, winged, teddy bear who was rising from the glowing book.

"Heydy-howdy-hoedy!" It said, while hovering in midair and smiling.

"Thank you so much for getting me out of that book you two," It said.

The teddy bear then yelped and complained, as me and Sakura, tried to figure out how he worked, including where the batteries went, finally pulling himself free.

"I'm no toy!" It shouted at me and Sakura, "I'm Keroberos, the Beat of the Seal who guards this book!"

"Seal…? Keroberos…?" Sakura asked as the bear walked forward to look at both of us.

"Yeah. Looking out for the cards in this book so that they don't do anything bad is my…" There was a pause while the fact that the cards were gone sank into the bear's head, and then, "The cards are gone! Why? Why? Where did they go?!"

A little later, Kero was up in our room hovering over the Book of Clow when me and Sakura got back up to our room after we quickly ate dinner. We were carrying a desert for the guardian of the cards.

"Anything?" I asked.

"No good," He answered, sounding depressed and landing, "I can't tell where the cards are at all."

"Here," Sakura said, putting the cake in front of him with a tea spoon. Sakura then leaned against her desk chair while I sat down next to Kero.

"It looks delicious," Kero's face lit up as he gazed at it.

Then it sank again. "There were Clow Cards in this book," Kero said.

"Clow Cards?" I asked, trying to sound as convincing as I could, due to what lay ahead.

"Clow Cards… when the seal on them is broken, a catastrophe will be fall this world… those cards were special cards made by an amazing sorcerer named Clow Reed. Each card is alive and possesses incredible powers, but they all like acting on their own and normal forces are no match for them. So, Clow Reed himself created this book and placed me, the Beast of the Seal on the book's front cover."

Kero sighed. "In any case, we have to get those cards back and I can't sense where they are because of the strong magic in the area, so you two are coming with me."

"Why us? Wouldn't one of those powerful mages in the area be better?" Sakura asked.

"Because you two are the ones that scattered the cards with the Windy spell, and I don't know if I could trust anyone with the sort of magic I sense," Kero said.

"B-but wasn't it your job to keep those cards properly sealed away in the first place?" I asked, still quite nervous.

"Well…I accidentally fell asleep," Kero said, now feeling embarrassed.

"For how long?" Sakura asked.

"About thirty years," Kero said.

"And you call yourself the Beast of the Seal!?" I asked.

"Stuff happens! All right! I never said that being a guardian was easy!" Kero said in response.

"So those noises were just snores?!" Sakura said as we both looked at him with a hint of frustration on our faces.

"In any case, the fact that you both could open this book means that both of you have some magical powers at least, and that puts you both in first place, above anyone else with magic in the area. So, what are your names anyway?"

"I'm Zachary, and this is my sister Sakura," I said, only to internally cringe after saying that.

"Alright Sakura and Zachary, stand right over there," Kero said, pointing to the side of our respective beds.

me and Sakura, then got up, and stood by our beds, which seemed to vanish, as the magic circle from before, formed on the floor, under both of us.

"Keys of the Seal," Kero intoned. Two small balls of light rose from the keyhole of the book and hovered in front of me and Sakura.

"These two kids will carry out the sacred promise, there names are Sakura and Zachary. I command you to bestow them with you magical powers, RELEASE THE POWER!" Kero said.

It was then that both of the two light balls expanded, as did the keys, each forming a baton like staff, one colored blue, the other colored pink. I caught the blue colored one, while Sakura caught the pink colored one when we were told by Kero to grab them.

"All right! I, Keroberos, hereby declare Sakura and Zachary, Cardcaptors!" Kero said. As the circle faded and the room returned to normal, while both Sakura and I examined our staffs, that I once had to remind myself what lay ahead. But I still wasn't at all okay with being Sakura's brother. Sakura and I then turned to Kero, expecting him to say something. But instead, he was stuffing his face full of pudding.

It had only been a few minutes since Kero dubbed me and Sakura as "Cardcaptors." And although Kero said that we were both the right people for the job, me and Sakura still felt a little dismissive. "I don't think we have the time to do something as dangerous as this" I said to Kero. "Excuse me, who let the cards out of the book?" Kero said/asked. "We did," Sakura responded back in a depressed sounding tone of voice.

It was then that me and Sakura heard a loud noise that sounded like a bird screeching. Sakura and I then ran to the window, and upon looking out the window, we noticed a giant blue bird flying in the sky. "What is that?" I asked Kero, as he approached the window. "It's a Clow Card!" Kero said. Sakura and I then gulped; we both knew then what we had to do.

A few seconds later, Sakura and I ran out of the room, downstairs, and out the door, with both of us still in our pajamas, and both of us having on our roller skates. As both Sakura and I skated down the street, Kero flew right in between us.

"Its the Fly card, Sakura, Zachary, release you staffs just like I showed you!" Kero said.

"Right!" I said in response. as me and Sakura then reached down our shirts and pulled out our respective keys.

"Oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, RELEASE!" me and Sakura chanted in unison. (a/n: for the upcoming chapters I will be keeping the incantations in their Nelvana dub translations. I am going to try my hardest to try and translate the Clear Card incantations over to what would wind up being the incantations if Nelvana had been in charge of dubbing the episodes. It isn't going to be easy to do this, but whoever said that doing something like this was going to be easy).

With our staffs now in hand, Sakura approached the giant bird, with me following close behind. But, the bird then spread its wings and took off into the sky, and, Sakura had jumped onto the bird right before it had taken off and was taken along for the ride.

"D-don't worry Sakura, I'll handle this!" I said nervously, while hesitantly pulling out the Windy Card.

I then, while still being a little bit nervous, raised my staff.

"W-Windy Card, become a chain and tie up the Fly Card's wings, W-WINDY, RELEASE AND DISPEL!" I chanted, in a somewhat nervous tone, as I then, tapped the Windy Card, with the tip of my staff.

A few seconds later, the Windy Card spirit appeared and started encircling the giant bird. Once the giant bird's wings were bound, it began to fall at a rapid speed, a few seconds after that, Sakura fell off the giant blue bird, but thankfully, I was able to use the Windy Card to catch Sakura before she hit the ground.

"That was too close for comfort," I said, as I wiped my forehead.

"Nice quick thinking Zachary!" Kero said, as he flew beside me.

"T-thanks Kero," I said in a nervous tone of voice as I ran towards Sakura, who was still on the ground to see if she was alright.

It was when I was kneeling beside Sakura that she finally woke up. "Uh…W-what happened?" Sakura asked.

"You almost got hurt when I bound the Fly card with Windy, but thankfully I was able to catch you in time" I said.

"Thank you Zachary," Sakura said, as she smiled at me.

"Y-you're welcome," I said nervously, as I then helped her up.

It was then that we turned our attention back to the bound Fly card, and Kero then flew right beside us.

"There is one thing that both of you must know before sealing the card, both of you will have to swing your staffs down in unison, or else the capture won't work," Kero said.

"R-right!" I replied in response, still not quite sure about this whole card capturing stuff.

It was then that we turned to the giant bird and raised our staffs at the same time. "Clow card, we command you to return to you power confined, FLY CARD!" me and Sakura, chanted in unison, as we swung our respective staffs down, at exactly the same time. At first, about a few seconds after that, nothing happened. But, a few seconds later, one half of a card, materialized on the tips of our staffs. The Fly card spirit, was then split in half, and then one half of it went into each of our card halves. And after the two card halves had combined with each other to form a whole card. The captured Fly card then fluttered to the ground, and then both Sakura and I dropped to our knees.

"I thought I was going to fail," Sakura said.

"S-same here," I said in response, still somewhat nervous, about what lay ahead.

It was then that Kero landed in front of us.

"Both of you, will need to write your names, on the card, so that it won't escape," Kero said.

And with that, me and Sakura, then wrote our names, on the bottom of the Fly Card, with Sakura's name, below mine.

"Why don't the both of you try it out?" Kero asked after Sakura and I were both done writing our names on the card.

"What can the card do?" Sakura asked, as I went over, and picked it up.

"I guess we should find out," I said.

Sakura and I then once again raised our staffs, swung both of them down at the same time, and tapped the Fly Card at the same time.

"FLY!" we both yelled out in unison, and after that one word was said, both of our staffs grew wings on the top. Both of us then got on our respective winged staffs, and then, after a few seconds, we took off into the sky.

"This is awesome!" Sakura said.

"I knew I could count on you two Cardcaptor Sakura and Zachary," Kero said.

"Hold on, we haven't agreed to anything yet!" I said still in a nervous tone as all three of us flew across the sky.

Last edited:
Chapter 2: Partners In Crime!: A Battle With A Shadow!
It was early the next morning when Sakura and I were woken up by a strange voice. "Sakura, Zachary, wake up!" The unfamiliar voice said. "Just a few more minutes" Sakura said while still half asleep. "Rise and shine, its seven o'clock, time to wake up!" the mysterious unfamiliar voice said.

After a few seconds of tossing and turning, both Sakura and I sat up in our beds. "What a weird voice" I thought out loud to myself.

It was then that both Sakura and I turned to the T.V. to see if it was on, but if was off. Sakura and I then said "Then, that must mean…" Sakura and I said in a somewhat frightened tone of voice. "Finally, your both up!" the somewhat now familiar voice said.

Both Sakura and I then turned to our left, and when we spotted Kero, both Sakura and I got freaked out and yelled.

"Was it something I said?" Kero asked, still stunned from when Sakura and I yelled.

"A flying squirrel?" I asked.

"Aw man, you two are still half asleep, Come on Sakura and Zachary, wake up!" Kero said as he tapped the tops of our heads.

After a few seconds of trying to remember what happened last night, Sakura and I finally broke the silence, "You're the creature from the Clow Book" Sakura said, finally remembering.

"Now you two are making sense" Kero said.

"I'm Keroberos, Guardian Beast!" Kero said.

"From the Clow Book?" Kero said, trying to help Sakura and I remember what happened last night.

"You know the one you two opened?" Kero said, still trying to help us remember.

"Ringing any bells here?" Kero asked.

After a few seconds of taking in everything Kero had said, I finally said "Oh yea… all of the cards escaped from the book".

"Yea, Bingo!" Kero said, as he turned and looked out the window.

"Its another beautiful day, am I right CardCaptor Sakura and Zachary?" Kero asked.

"Kero, we already told you, we can't be CardCaptors!" Sakura said. "sure you can" Kero said, as the Clow Book floated towards him and the Fly Card floated out of the book.

"You two captured the Fly Card, didn't you?" Kero said. Sakura and I stared at Kero in shock.

"See what I mean?" Kero said while smiling.

"That's only one Kero" I said.

"Sakura, Zachary, breakfast!" Tori yelled from downstairs.

And with that, Sakura and I went downstairs.

"Morning Tori" Sakura and I said in unison.

"Wow, I only had to call you two once, must be a full moon" Tori teased.

"Someone woke us both up for you information!" Sakura said.

"Hmm?" Tori said sounding a little intrigued.

"uh…never mind" I said.

A few second later, Sakura and I went back upstairs to our room and closed the door behind us.

"ah, your both back" Kero said.

"We brought you some cookies" I said, handing the cookies to Kero.

"Well, we'd better get going" Sakura said as we got dressed into our school uniforms.

"Tori and Dad will be leaving for the University in a little while, so you can turn on the T.V when they leave." I said to Kero.

It was then that both Sakura and I looked at the clock.

"Oh man, were going to be late, were supposed to meet Madison, Bye! Sakura said as we ran out of the room.

A few minutes later, Sakura and I were rollerblading down the street towards the school.

"Why did we agree to meet in the morning, better take a shortcut" I said to Sakura who only needed to nod in response as we took the shortcut on our way to the school.

A few minutes later, both Sakura and I arrived at the school, "made it" Sakura said.

As we made it to our classroom, we were surprised to see that we were the first ones there. A few seconds later, the door to the classroom slid open, and Madison walked in.

"Hey Sakura, hey Zachary" Madison said as she entered the classroom.

"I see you both made it here early" Madison said with a smile.

"Yep, bright and early" Sakura said. "So do u have any ideas for our project?" Sakura asked.

"Yes, I do, but there is something else that I want to show both of you first" Madison said as she took out a video camera and placed it on the desk in front of her. "A video?" I asked.

"That's right, I got some really nice shots last night." Madison said while pressing the Play button.

Both Sakura and I had to fight to not show any emotion as we saw ourselves, flying across the sky, doubling back, laughing at something, and Kero flying between us.

"What is that?" Sakura asked in an embarrassed sounding voice. Madison was grinning, "This is an enlargement."

The video started again and both Sakura and I now knew that there was no way that we were going to be able to talk ourselves out of this, as it was clearly both of us on our respective winged staffs, a terrified yelp then escaped both of us.

"What's wrong Zachary, what's wrong Sakura?" Kero said after he exploded out of my school bag.

"What's happened? Is it a Clow Card?" Kero stopped and stared at Madison, who looked at the video and then at the flying bear.

"My, a striking resemblance." Madison said as she looked at Kero. I then realized that this was about to open up a whole new world of problem for both Sakura and myself. I only hoped that there was going to be some way that a solution could be found.

A few minutes after Madison had shown me and Sakura the video, Madison, Kero, Sakura and I went outside to the courtyard. Madison was still looking at Kero as we came to a bench in the courtyard and sat down. "

Sakura, Zachary, if its alright with the both of you, could you introduce me to your friend?" Madison said while looking at Kero.

"His name is Keroberos, but we've been calling him Kero." I said as Kero accepted it.

"Don't call me like I'm some frog! I'm Keroberos, the Beast of the Seal who guards the Clow Cards!" Kero protested before taking a bite and grinning.

"Clow Cards?" Madison asked.

And so, as Madison ate her lunch, Sakura and I began explaining to Madison about the Clow Cards and about how both of us became CardCaptors.

And once Sakura and I were done explaining, Madison then said "Two CardCaptors that protect the city from the catastrophes of the Clow Cards and both of them helping each other every step of the way… that's so awesome!" "If you don't mind, can you both show me how you use your magic?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, yeah, show her!" Kero cheered at us both. "It's all right, there's no problems. Nobody's watching!" Kero continued.

And with that, both Sakura and I stood up from the bench and removed our keys from our pockets.

"Oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, RELEASE!" Sakura and I chanted in unison.

Madison then watched as the circle lit up below both of us, the wind forming of its own accord and blowing though both myself and Sakura's hair as both keys became staffs in a burst of white light. And with a final flash of light, both Sakura and I stood side by side with our staffs clenched in our hands.

"So those staffs give both of you magical powers?" Madison asked.

"Well, we also need the cards" I said to Madison.

"Like this one" Kero said, pulling the Fly Card out of Sakura's school bag.

"Kero, how did you…." but Sakura's sentence was soon cut off, "Oh, you have got to let me film both of you" Madison said, making both Sakura and I sweatdrop.

The next day, when Sakura and I arrived at the school, we both noticed that a lot of students were gathered near the entrance to the school. Without hesitating, both Sakura and I roller bladed up to the crowd of students.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, hey Sakura, hey Zachary" one of the girls said.

"Come look" said another girl, taking both Sakura and I through the crowd of students.

When Sakura and I got through the crowd, we were astonished at what we saw, most of the schools chairs, desks, and other school equipment were stacked up into a pile that looked like it was three stories tall.

"What happened?" Sakura asked with an astonished tone in her voice.

"No one knows, it was like this when we got here" the girl that had pulled us through the crowd said.

A few minutes later, Sakura and I, along with some other students from our class ran down the hall towards our classroom, and when we slid the classroom door open, both Sakura and I were stunned. The chairs and desks in the classroom were all stacked in one huge messy pile. While Sakura and I, as well as some of the students who came with us into the classroom started to try and move some of the chairs and desks out of the pile, Madison walked in. She too had the same expression that Sakura and I had when we saw the classroom in a mess.

"Oh hey Madison" I said.

"Someone sure made a mess of the classroom last night, but, why would anyone do this?" Madison said.

"Do you two think it could be one of those Clow Cards?" Madison whispered to the both of us.

After the school day ended and Sakura and I, along with Madison got home to our house, the three of us went upstairs and told Kero what had happened at the school.

"Yep, it's a Clow Card alright" Kero said after Sakura and I finished explaining.

"I knew it!" Madison said. "Great, it makes a mess, and then, we get to clean up after it" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Hey, look on the bright side, at least we got out of class." Madison said.

"Yea, I guess that was pretty cool" Sakura said.

"But what kind of Clow Card would do that to a school?" I said, turning to Kero.

"I don't know, But, what I do know is that you two are going to find out!" Kero said, pointing to me and Sakura. "

But, why us?" Sakura asked. "If it is a Clow Card, then you two have to capture it!" Kero said.

"And what if we don't want to?" I asked.

"Who was it that let the cards escape?" Kero asked. No response came from either me or Sakura.

"So, we will go back to the school tonight!" Kero said.

"HUH, Tonight!?" Sakura said in an surprised tone of voice.

"There is no way, not at night!" I said. "

We don't have a choice, some Clow Cards only come out at night" Kero said.

"You know the school can be very dangerous at night" Madison said.

"She's right" Sakura said.

"And that's why I'm coming with you two, I can't wait to video tape another card capture" Madison said.

"Then its settled, we go tonight" Kero said

"Ugh" I said in a depressed tone.

Later that night, Sakura and I were waiting at the entrance to the school for Madison to show up.

"Kero, I don't like this" I said.

"Awe don't sweat it Sakura and Zachary, you two will be just fine" Kero said, trying to comfort me and Sakura. Just then Sakura and I heard a car horn, we turned to our left and saw a black colored car and a gray colored van pull up next to us, one of the doors opened, and Madison came out to greet us.

"Sorry I'm late Sakura, sorry I'm late Zachary" Madison said.

"That's okay, we just got here" I said to Madison.

And as soon as I finished my sentence, four females, each of them wearing a black suit and black glasses came out of the car.

"Let me introduce you, these four ladies are my bodyguards" Madison said. All four of them bowed to both Sakura and I. Both Sakura and I bowed back a few seconds later.

"You're the only one in school that we've both seen that has her own bodyguards" I said.

"Well you're the only two kids I've ever met that have magical powers". Madison said, grabbing our hands and pulling both of us towards the gray van.

"Walla!" Madison said as she opened the back door of the van. Both Sakura and I gasped in amazement, on both sides of the inside of the van were rows and rows of costumes.

"What is all this?" Sakura asked, still shocked.

"Alright you two, time to get changed" Madison said.

"What do u mean?" I asked.

"You two are going to capture a Clow Card, am I right?" Madison said.

"Yea?" Sakura said.

"Well, special occasions call for special outfits." Both Sakura and I gasped.

"She's right" Kero said, popping out of my backpack.

"The Clow Cards are more likely to take you both seriously if you both look like you mean business" Kero said.

"You and I are going to get along great" Madison said, turning to Kero.

"Go get changed you two" Kero said to me and Sakura. Both Sakura and I were still stunned from being told to change into our battle costumes.

"Quit stalling you two" Madison said, pushing both of us into the back of the van.

"Hey, wait a minute" Sakura said in protest.

After both Sakura and I got changed into our battle costumes, Madison began recording us in our new outfits. Sakura was dressed in red and white sneakers, she wore a cape on her back with two straps that had brass gold buckles on the ends, and the cape was fastened around her chest with a big red bow, the hat that Sakura wore on her head was red colored and had a black band around it.

I meanwhile, was dressed up in an outfit that was nearly identical to Sakura's in every way, the only difference was that the bow, sneakers and hat were blue instead of red.

"They fit both of you perfectly!" Madison said.

"You both look amazing" Madison said.

"This is so embarrassing" Sakura and I groaned.

"Oh, I almost forgot I made something for you too" Madison said, turning to Kero.

A few seconds later, Kero was wearing a big red bow with a red jewel in the center.

"There, now you, Sakura and Zachary match each other" Madison said.

"We didn't sign up for this" I said to myself.

Just then Sakura and I heard a loud noise. Both Sakura and I turned around, but there was nothing there.

"Hey did you guys hear that?" Sakura asked.

"Did we hear what?" Kero asked.

Just then Sakura and I saw dozens of dark shapeless shadows emerging from the dark parts of the area.

"The Shadow Card is behind this!" Kero yelled out.

"Kero, take Madison someplace safe" I said.

"Sure thing!" Kero said. And with that, Sakura and I pulled out our respective keys.

"Oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, RELEASE!" Sakura and I chanted in unison.

With our staffs now in hand, we pulled out the Windy Card, raised our staffs.

"Windy Card, break the shadows apart, RELEASE AND DISPEL!" Sakura and I said as we tapped the card at the same time.

A few seconds later the Windy Card appeared and shot up towards the shadows that were about to attack me and Sakura, but, even though the shadows got hit directly, the shadows regenerated and continued their attack on me and Sakura.

"Sakura, Zachary, use the Fly Card and get out of there!" Kero yelled.

And so, without hesitating I pulled out the Fly Card, Sakura and I then raised our staffs.

"FLY!" Sakura and I yelled in unison, and almost instantly both of our staffs grew wings, and a few seconds later, both Sakura and I took off into the sky and away from the Shadows.

"Oh this doesn't look good, the Shadow Card has collected all the shadows of the students in the school, there's no way that Sakura and Zachary can possibly defeat that many shadows at once!" Kero said in a frightened tone.

"But, isn't there some other way?" Madison asked.

"Well, if the students shadows were struck by light, then they would disappear, and then Sakura and Zachary would use there magic to seal the shadow card alone, but it won't be light out for hours" Kero said.

"That's what you think, leave it to me" Madison said.

Meanwhile, Sakura and I were in the air dodging desks that were being thrown at us from the school windows by the student's shadows.

"We'll never be able to stop all of them!" Sakura said. "

So what are we going do?" I said/asked in a depressed tone.

Just then, the Shadows that had tried to attack me and Sakura earlier, shot up from the ground and grabbed hold of our staffs.

"Hey, LET US GO!" Sakura shouted while trying to break free from the shadow's grip.

"Somebody help us!" I yelled out.

Just then, the courtyard lights came on, as well as all of the lights in the school, causing the student's shadows to disappear.

"The shadows there gone?" Sakura said.

"Sakura, Zachary, over here" Kero said. Both Sakura and I then flew down to the window that Madison and Kero were at.

"What happened to the shadows?" Sakura and I asked.

"All of the students shadows vanished when all of the lights were turned on" Kero explained.

"Fantastic job Madison!" I said.

"Sakura, Zachary, It's the Shadow Spirit" Kero said looking towards the courtyard.

Both Sakura and I turned around and saw a dark cloaked figure.

"Here goes nothing!" Sakura said as we flew towards the cloaked figure.

It was then that the cloaked figure turned around and attacked us, both of us dodged the attack just in time.

"Now is you chance Sakura and Zachary!" Madison said.

"Show that Clow Card who's boss" Kero yelled.

"Right!" I replied.

And with that I pulled out the Windy Card.

"Windy Card, become a chain and tie Shadow up, RELEASE AND DISPEL!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we tapped the card at the same time with our staffs.

A few seconds later the Windy Card appeared and began circling the Shadow Card, and a few seconds after that, the Shadow card was tied up. It was then that Sakura and I raised our staffs.

"We command you to return to you power confined, SHADOW CARD!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we swung our staffs down.

And a few seconds later, the Shadow Spirit was split in half, and both halves got sucked into each of our card halves. And with that, the Shadow Card was captured. The then card fluttered to the ground and I went over and picked it up.

"Woohoo, way to go Sakura and Zachary!" Kero cheered.

"What a great shot" Madison added in.

The next morning, when Sakura and I arrived at the school, we noticed that Madison wasn't in the classroom, it was then that Chelsea walked by.

"Chelsea, have you seen Madison" I asked.

"I sure have, I just saw her in the video room" Chelsea replied. "

Thanks Chelsea" Sakura said as we left the classroom and headed for the video room.

"Thanks for helping us out last night Madison" I said.

"we brought you a…What the!?" Sakura said in a shocked voice as we saw Madison in the video room watching a video of me and Sakura capturing the Shadow Card from last night.

"I can't believe how well this came out" Madison said with a smile.

"So… you taped everything last night?" I asked in a somewhat shocked voice.

"Of course, I didn't miss a single second of both of you working together to capture the Shadow Card" Madison said.

"Promise me that both of you will take me with you whenever you capture cards, okay?" Madison asked.

"Huh!?" Sakura said, a little confused.

"This is the most exciting footage I've ever videotaped." Madison said.

"Sure Madison" I said.

"And from now on, I'll be in charge of both of your costumes too, wait 'till you see the outfits that I've designed for you next capture" Madison said while smiling at me and Sakura.

It was then that on the video that Madison was watching that Sakura and I, looked directly at the camera and gave the peace sign.

Last edited:
Chapter 3: Allies!: Nearly Dragged To A Watery Grave!
The next day, me and Sakura, along with most of the school went on a field trip to the aquarium. Both me and Sakura were very excited that we were going to see the penguins perform. As me and Sakura soon reached the pool, with its clear glass sides, in time to see the lady dive in to play with the penguins, watching entranced as they, in turn, played her games, with the hoops and the balls and all the other toys, and she was just climbing out when something happened. It was then that me and Sakura saw it, a whirlpool began to swirl around the trainer's leg, soon after that, it caught one of the penguins as well. It was then that Tori arrived on the scene, and dove in to save the penguin and the trainer. A few seconds later, both the trainer and the penguin were freed.

"What could that have been?"
I thought to myself.

A little later back at the house. "Zachary, when are those pancakes going to be ready?" Kero whined.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that patience is a virtue?" I said, continuing to stir the pancake batter.

A few minutes after that, me and Sakura explained to Kero what had happened at the aquarium. And after explaining, Kero, me, and Sakura went up to our room.

"The Water Card?" Me and Sakura said.

"That's right, Clow Reed created four element cards that are more powerful then all the other Clow Cards, Wind, Fire, Earth, and Water, both of you will need to call upon your strongest Cards in order to seal the Water Card, you both will need to concentrate on Windy, Fly, and Shadow, you both may use any two in combination," Kero said.

"I don't get it, why those cards?" I asked.

"Well, those are the first three cards that both of you captured, remember, and that makes them your strongest allies," Kero said.

"So these three cards are our allies for the Water Card?" Sakura asked.

"Yes, but remember, you can only use two of them in unison," Kero said.

The next morning, after the school day ended, Madison, me, and Sakura were walking home.

"The aquarium won't be safe until we capture that Clow Card," Sakura said.

"Oh, I almost forgot, my mom gave me samples of the new cell phone," Madison said, taking out three cell phones.

One was blue, one was pink, and the other was yellow. "One for each of you, and one for Kero," Madison said, handing the blue cell phone to me, and the yellow and pink ones to Sakura.

"Thanks Madison," I said.

"Your welcome, and who knows, they might come in handy on your next card capture," Madison said.

A few minutes later, when me and Sakura arrived home and went up to our room, I picked up my blue cell phone and called Madison.

"Hello Madison," I said in a cheery tone of voice.

"You sound cheerful, did you and Sakura capture the Water Card already?" Madison asked.

"No, but I think we will find out the answer soon, we'll be on our way to the aquarium soon, we'll call you when we get back." I said in response.

A little later, me and Sakura met Julian at the aquarium.

"Oh hey Sakura, hey Zachary, what are you two doing here?" Julian asked.

"Oh, just looking," Sakura said.

"Oh okay, come on, I'll buy you two some ice cream," Julian said.

"Sounds like a plan to us," I said, as Julian, me and Sakura walked into the aquarium.

But, unknown to me and Sakura, Kero and Madison were behind a tree a few yards away from the entrance, Madison was wearing a disguise so that me and Sakura wouldn't notice her, and Kero was hovering beside her.

"Well, so much for sensing Clow Cards." Kero said with a sigh.

Meanwhile, at the aquarium's food court.

"Can we get three chocolate sundae," Julian asked Tori.

"With strawberries," I added in.

"And three lemonades," Julian added in.

It was then that a peculiar swirl of water swirled through the giant fish tank. Julian, me, and Sakura didn't even notice. Meanwhile, one floor above the food court. Madison and Kero were keeping a close watch for anything out of the ordinary.

It was then that Madison heard a cracking noise. She looked up and saw a huge crack forming on the giant fish tank. A few seconds later, water began gushing out of the tank and began to fall towards the floor where the food court was.

"Oh no, Sakura, Zachary!" Madison yelled. Meanwhile, underwater, me and Sakura opened our eyes to see a whirlpool wrapped around our left ankles.

"The whirlpool, IT'S THE WATER CARD!" I thought to myself.

Meanwhile, above water, Tori was trying his best to locate me and Sakura.

"Sakura, Zachary, where are you?!" Tori yelled.

Meanwhile, Julian went to a small door, pulled out an ax, and started chopping at the basement door.

And after a few swings, the basement door broke open, and the water that was on the ground floor where the food court was, began to flow down to the basement. A few seconds later, me and Sakura floated up to the surface.

"There they are!" Madison said, still in a shocked state. It was then that Tori swam towards Sakura and I and managed to carry us both to safety.

"Sakura, Zachary, are you two alright?" Tori asked.

"uh huh," Sakura said, still dazed from being underwater.

A few seconds after Tori went to go help Julian with anyone that might have been hurt during the flood, Kero popped out from under Madison's hat.

"It's here", Kero said. "Kero, I was sitting right there and neither me or Sakura sensed a thing," I said.

It was then that Julian came up to both of us.

"Well, I guess were going to have to take a rain check on that ice cream, nothing like a swim to cool you off" Julian said.

"Cool you off, wait a minute that's it!" Sakura said to herself.

Later that night, at the service entrance to the aquarium, Madison, Kero, me, and Sakura, snuck past the guards. Kero, me and Sakura went left at the t-junction up ahead while Madison went to the right.

"I assume you both have a plan?" Kero asked me and Sakura as the two us ran down the hall with our staffs in hand.

"We sure do," I said in response.

Both of us were dressed in battle costumes that resembled court jesters, except, both battle costumes were blue and white, with mine having a slight extra lighter hue of blue to it.

"Would you care to fill me in?" Kero asked.

"You'll find out soon enough," Sakura said as we approached the top of the tank that we both sensed was where the Water Card was hiding.

It was then that I pulled out the blue cell phone that Madison had given me.

"Alright, I'm all set," Madison said.

"You found it?" I asked.

"Yep, right in the basement just like you and Sakura said it would be," Madison replied.

It was then that me and Sakura raised our staffs over to the tank to which Sakura turned to me, to which I nodded, and thus we then set our plan in motion.

"Water Card, if you're here, COME AND GET US!" Sakura said.

"This is your plan?" Kero asked as a wave of water shot out of the top of the tank.

"Kero, leave this too us!" I said. Kero then nodded and flew out of the way.

It was then that I pulled out the Fly Card, and me and Sakura raised our staffs.

"NOW FLY!" Me and Sakura yelled in unison as we tapped the fly card at the same time with our respective staffs.

A few seconds later, both of our staffs grew wings, both of us then hopped on our respective winged staffs, and then we flew away from the wave of water as fast as we could.

It wasn't long until the wave of water began to catch up to both of us, and as we flew past the t-junction, we spotted Madison.

"Sakura, Zachary, in here," Madison said, pointing to a doorway in front of her.

After we flew down a few flights of stairs with the wave of water following close behind, we finally arrived at the freezer. Both of us then got off our respective winged staffs, which changed back to normal after one second, and then we turned to face the wave of water.

It was then that I pulled out the Windy Card and both of us raised our respective staffs above our heads.

"WINDY, RELEASE AND DISPEL!" We both chanted as we tapped the Windy card at the same time with our respective staffs.

A few seconds later, the Windy Card appeared and began to circle me and Sakura. A few seconds after that, the freezer door behind us swung open with a bang.

It was then that the Windy Card flew into the freezer, the wave of water then followed close behind a few seconds later. We both managed to jump out of the way just in time as the wave of water went into the freezer. We then closed the freezer door.

It was then that Madison and Kero ran up to us.

"It worked!" Madison said with a smile.

"Way to go Zachary, way to go Sakura, both of you passed the test," Kero said with a smile.

"The answer was right in front of both of us all along," I said in response.

"And I got it all on tape," Madison said.

"Hey, its got to be time now, don't you think?" Madison asked, while looking at her watch.

It was then that we opened the freezer door, and saw the frozen Water Card, we both then raised our respective staffs over our heads once again.

"Water Card, we command you to return to your power confined, WATER CARD!" We chanted in unison as we jumped up and swung our respective staffs down at the same time.

A few seconds later, the frozen Water Card spirit broke apart and was sucked into both card halves. And a few seconds after that, the Water Card was captured.

"Both of you choose you allies well, Zachary and Sakura," Kero said.

"Well, we both chose the best study partners," Me and Sakura said in response as we turned to each other.

Last edited:
Chapter 4: An Unexpected Find!: When It Rains It Pours!
A few days after me and Sakura had captured the Water Card, me and Sakura woke up one morning and realized that it was a little early for us to be waking up, since it was Sunday. "Hey, you two are up pretty early for a Sunday." Kero said, after me and Sakura got out of bed and went to the window to pull back the curtains. "Yea we know," Sakura said. "Because today we are going with Madison to the new amusement park!" I said with a smile. And with that, me and Sakura ran downstairs as fast a we could. "Morning," Sakura said as we entered the living room. "Morning Sakura, morning Zachary, you two are up early," Fujitaka said. "Yeah, and its not even noon yet," Tori said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

It was then that I turned to Tori. "I'll let that one go," Sakura said in response. And with that, me and Sakura went to the dining room table and sat down. "What's gotten you two so excited?" Fujitaka asked. "me, Madison, and Sakura are going to the new amusement park," I said in response. "Aren't you two forgetting something?" Tori said, putting a whiteboard down on the table. "Both of you traded chores with me," Tori said, reminding me and Sakura about it.

A few minutes later, me and Sakura were busy doing Tori's chores when Fujitaka came by with a basket of laundry. "Well, here is all the laundry," Fujitaka said, putting the basket down. "Do you two need any help?" he asked. "You've got your lecture to think about, don't worry, me and Sakura can take care of it," I said in response. "Okay, I'll go put this over by the washing machine," Fujitaka said. "See you later squirts," Tori said, as he closed the front door and left. "See you later Tori," Sakura said. "Well, I'd better get going too," Fujitaka said. "Have a great day," I said as he closed the front door.

A little later, I was talking on the phone with Madison. "I'm sorry, me and Sakura completely forgot that we traded weekend chores with Tori," I said. "So It'll take you all day?" Madison asked. "Yea," I said in a sorry sounding voice. "Don't worry about it Zachary, we can all go some other time," Madison said. "Thanks, see you at school tomorrow," I said. "Okay, see you later," Madison said. After I hung up the phone, I then sighed. "I guess me and Sakura will have to make it up to her," I said to myself with a sigh. A little bit later on, me, Kero, and Sakura started doing our chores. I was washing the dishes, Sakura was dusting the living room, and Kero was doing the laundry.

It was when I was cleaning the rug, that I found something under it. "Wood?" I said as I read the name on the Clow Card. "This is a Clow Card!" I said in an excited tone. And with that, I ran down to the basement to show Sakura what I had found. "You're pretty lucky to have found a Clow Card so close to where it was released," Sakura said. It was then that the vacuum that Sakura was using caught something, Sakura then picked up the ink covered card that the vacuum had caught. "Looks like someone spilled the ink," Sakura said, turning the ink covered card over to find an all too familiar symbol on the back. "Another Clow Card," I said. "I can't believe it," I said. "Two Clow Cards in one day, we must be getting good at this capturing stuff," Sakura said, turning to me. After that, me and Sakura set both Clow Cards on the desk. "I recommend that we both write our names on the Wood Card so that it won't escape," I said to Sakura. "Sounds good to me," Sakura said. And with that me and Sakura wrote our names on the bottom of the Wood Card, with my name above Sakura's.

It was then that the phone upstairs rang. "I'll get it," Sakura said, running upstairs to answer the phone. A few seconds later, I heard the front door of the house close. "Sakura must be running an errand," I said to myself.

It was then that I noticed that the ink covered clow card was glowing. "This can't be good," I said, reaching into my pocket and attempting to remove my key, only to realize before removing it that without Sakura being present, I couldn't use it to defend myself, or use the clow cards. A few seconds later, a rain cloud appeared from the glowing ink covered clow card.

It was then that a little girl then appeared on top of the rain cloud, and a few seconds later, turned her attention to me. Realizing that I had no way to defend myself without Sakura being present, I could only look on in horror, and hope that Sakura would return soon.

A few minutes later, Sakura came back from giving Fujitaka an envelope that he had left behind. It was when Sakura went back down to the basement that she noticed that I was running around the room with the girl on the cloud chasing after me with water raining down from the cloud. "What's going on here?" Sakura asked, turning to me. "The ink covered card activated on its own, and because you weren't here, I couldn't use my key to defend myself," I said. "Well, I guess we better seal it then," Sakura said. "I guess so," I said as I stopped running and waited for Sakura to reach my side as we both then both raised our respective staffs. "We command you to return to your power confined, Rain Card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison. And with that the Rain card was sealed. And I wouldn't know until much further into the future. That this, was only the beginning.

Last edited:
Chapter 5: Trouble At Twin Bells!: A Jump For Joy!
The next morning, me and Sakura were both rollerblading to school, when we spotted a new shop. Without thinking twice, Sakura and I decided to approach the shop.

It was then that we noticed a young lady, she was carrying boxes full of stuffed toys into the shop, when all of the sudden she fell down, Sakura and I went to help her.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," The young lady said as me and Sakura helped pick up the stuffed toys that had fallen out of the box.

"So, I guess your shop is opening today?" Sakura asked.

"As soon as I get everything unpacked," The young lady said.

"Thanks, oh and by the way, my name is Zachary, and this is my sister Sakura," I said.

"My name is Maggie, so, how would the both of you like to come by after school, I'm sure I'll have everything set up by then," Maggie said.

"Sounds good to us," Sakura said.

A little later, at the school entrance, after the school day had ended, Sakura and I were busy talking to our friends about the new shop.

"I can't wait to go check it out," Madison said with a smile.

"Lets go," one of the girls said.

And with that, Madison, me, and Sakura, along with four of our friends made our way to the new shop. When we arrived we noticed that although the sign said that it was open, everything inside the store was still in boxes.

"Are you both sure that its opening today?" one of the girls asked.

"We're positive," I said. It was then that me and Sakura noticed Maggie carrying a box, and when she fell down, Madison, Sakura and I, along with the other three girls that had come with us, went into the shop to help her set up.

A little later, after everything was set up, Madison, me, and Sakura, along with our friends, decided to take a break. It was then that one of the boxes fell over and a stuffed panda jumped out of it and began bouncing up and down.

Later that night, after me and Sakura knew that a Clow Card was at the shop, me and Sakura hen decided to head back to the shop to capture the Clow Card. After Madison began her plan to create a distraction so that Maggie wouldn't notice us, me, Kero, and Sakura began to search for the stuffed panda.

"I'm sensing a Clow Card here," Kero said, looking around the shop. "Where?" I asked. "Right under us," Kero said. And with that I looked under the table, and saw the stuffed panda.

"Sakura, I found it!" I said, reaching out to try and grab it, but before I could even reach out to it, the stuffed panda bounced away.

"Hold it right there!" I said, grabbing the stuffed panda.

"I got it!" I said.

"Uhh…no you don't, the card spirit has already switched to another stuffed toy Zachary," Kero said. And with that, I went off to find Sakura.

Meanwhile, Sakura was looking through some random boxes, when she pulled out a weird pink colored stuffed animal.

"What is this?" Sakura asked.

"Sakura, that's the Jump Card!" Me and Kero yelled, as we ran up to Sakura.

It was then that the Jump Card turned its attention to me and Kero, and a few seconds later, all of the stuffed animals in the store rose off of the floor and began to circle around me and Sakura. A few seconds later, the Jump Card spirit jumped up in the air and smashed through the front window of the store, all of the stuffed animals followed a few seconds later.

"Come on, lets follow it," I said to Kero and Sakura.

"Right," Kero and Sakura said in unison.

And with that, Kero, me, and Sakura, ran out of the store and down the street after the Jump Card. A few seconds later, the Jump Card took one huge leap and Jumped high into the sky, but little did I know that Sakura had grabbed the Jump Card spirit, and had gone along for the ride.

Meanwhile, a couple hundred feet up in the sky, Sakura was holding on for dear life.

I then called out to Sakura "Sakura, use your key, we are both going to need our staffs if we are going to seal the Jump Card!" I yelled.

It was at that point that Sakura lost her grip on the Jump card spirit and began to fall towards the ground.

Only hoping that she had heard me, I then took out my respective key. "Oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand the force ignite, RELEASE!" I chanted.

Thankfully, once I had looked up again, Sakura also had her staff in hand. I then pulled out the fly card, told Sakura to mimic exactly what I do, to which we then raised our respective staffs.

"Now FLY!" we chanted in unison as I hit the Fly card with the tip of my respective staff as did Sakura, except she hit a mirror image of the card.

A split second after, both of our respective staffs grew wings. But instead of me using my winged staff, only Sakura used hers to get herself safely to the ground. The Jump card spirit landed safely on the ground a second or two later.

After the Jump Card spirit landed on the ground, and Sakura had joined me by my side. I then pulled out the Wood card, and Sakura and I then raised our respective staffs.

"Wood Card, form a cage of branches to trap Jump, RELEASE AND DISPEL!" me and Sakura chanted in unison, as we tapped the Wood Card at exactly the same time with the tips of our respective staffs.

A few seconds later, the Wood Card appeared and began to form trees and branches above the fleeing Jump Card.

After the Jump Card finally knew that it was trapped, me and Sakura once again raised our staffs. "Jump Card, we command you to return to your power confined, JUMP CARD!" Me and Sakura chanted as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time.

And with that the Jump Card was captured. However, It was then that I remembered that when it came to my memory and knowledge of how far I had watched the show back in my world, this was it. So from here on out, I would be going at this completely blind.

Last edited:
Chapter 6: Seeing Is Believing!: Fighting An Illusion!
It had been a day or so after the capture of the Jump card. And me and Sakura were currently in the school's courtyard, listening to a story that Nikki was telling us, about how one day after school, she had decided to take a shortcut through the woods. And after she had been frightened by a bird that had come out from one of the tops of the trees. She then said that she saw, what looked like a ghostly orb in front of her, to which it then proceeded to fly away, and Nikki then proceeded to follow after it. She said that she thought that it was a firefly, but she was wrong.

It was after Nikki was done telling her story to Chelsea, me, and Sakura, that Chelsea chose to speak up about what we had all just heard.

"Come on Nikki, did that really happen?" Chelsea asked.

"Uh huh," Nikki responded back in a scared sounding tone of voice.

"Are you sure it wasn't just a squirrel or something?" Chelsea asked.

"Trust me," Nikki responded back.

"Hey Sakura, Zachary, do you want to go back to the woods tonight and check it out for ourselves?" Chelsea asked us.

Sakura responded back by saying that we couldn't, and mentioned that we had a big science project at school tomorrow.

I however, took a different approach at this. "I am with Sakura on this, we can't just go into the woods because of a story Chelsea, I mean, what if one of us got hurt?" I said.

However, this would ultimately prove a fruitless plea, as future events would have Sakura and I venturing off into the woods anyway, for obvious reasons.

Later that night, after an incident with the "ghost" caused everyone to apparently see everything different. And a phone call from Madison prompted Sakura and I to go back to the woods, except this time, dressed in our respective battle outfits. Sakura was dressed in a bunny girl outfit, while I was dressed a similar outfit, except instead of being the color pink, it was the color blue, with light blue accents. And yet, despite no one else being there, it was still very embarrassing to be wearing them.

"Come one Sakura, Zachary, you are fearless CardCaptors, remember?" Kero said to us both, in an effort to lessen some of the embarrassment.

"I guess," Sakura said in an embarrassing tone of voice.

"I suppose so," I said in about the same level and tone of embarrassment.

After seeing the all too familiar orb, and then seeing it fly away, I immediately pulled out the Fly card, to which me and Sakura then immediately raised our respective staffs.

"Fly!" we chanted in unison, as we hit the Fly card at the same time with the tips of our respective staffs.

And with the fly card wings now adorning the heads of our respective staffs, we then took off in the direction of the orb. After following the orb for a few seconds, we both dismounted our respective winged staffs, as the orb approached a cliff at the end of the wooded area. However, when this happened, the orb expanded outwards, and as me and Sakura took ready stances, a specter like figure appeared in its place. Me and Sakura immediately recognized it as Sakura's late mother. However, as Sakura walked towards the specter, in almost a trance like state, it soon became clear to me, that something was tragically wrong. But, despite me running up to her, in a desperate attempt to snap her out of it, she wound up taking a step too far and fell over the cliff. And despite me getting there in time, and grabbing her, I was immediately pulled over and down the cliff with her. Thankfully though, fate would ultimately play a role in saving us both. Because, despite Sakura being out cold during the fall, and me not fairing any better in the matter, having being also out cold, from falling over and off the cliff. We somehow, and yet miraculously, found ourselves back up on top of the cliff, and also perfectly fine. However, this incident with the specter wasn't over yet, not by a long shot.

The next evening on the following day, Sakura and I, along with Madison and Kero, elected to try and capture the clow card again, albeit, we would do our best not to get ourselves into a dangerous situation again. But, despite our best efforts, things would once again, wind up in a very bad situation. It was as me and Sakura approached the cliff like last time, that once again, Sakura fell into a trance like state upon seeing the specter of her late mother. However, unlike last time, I had also now fallen into this trance like state. And this was very bad, because now, if we fell off the cliff again, there was more then likely no possible way that I could use any sort of means to save us both. But, thankfully however, as me and Sakura fell over and down the cliff, we managed to snap out of our trance like state, just in time for me to pull out the Fly card.

And once me and Sakura, raised our respective staffs, chanted "Fly!" and hit the Fly Card at the same time with the tips of our respective staffs.

We then managed to us our respective winged staffs to fly upwards, and back onto the top of the cliff. And, before anything else bad happened to us, we decided to take the initiative and seal the card.

And so, with that thought in mind, me and Sakura raised our respective staffs.

"We command you to return to your power confined!" Me and Sakura chanted in unison, as we swung our respective staffs down at exactly the same time.

And with that, the clow card was sealed, which turned out to be the Illusion Card. Which wound up explaining why everyone was seeing what they had been seeing.

It was at this point, that I decided to speak up.

"Man, talk about a close call, if we hadn't snapped out of our stupors when we did, who knows what would've happened to us," I said with a sweatdrop as I rubbed the back of my head with my right hand.

Last edited:
Chapter 7: Silent As The Grave!: The Mysterious Painting, Aces High And Deuces Wild!
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, they were right. And I was finding it somewhat awe inspiring, as Sakura continued drawing a portrait of Kero, who was currently having a really rough time staying still for it.

"Can you hurry it up!" Kero said.

"Almost done," Sakura said.

"Hang tight Kero, I'm sure Sakura will be done shortly," I said, in an attempt to reassure the guardian beast of the seal. Who I was pretty sure was starting to cramp up from keeping still for this long a time.

Okay, so things really hadn't gone according to plan with regards to the capturing of our latest Clow Card.

After running into a girl. Well a girl who had been hiding her hair under a hat that she was wearing, to hide the fact that she was a girl, claimed that one of the pictures at the towns museum had had something done to it. Kero then told us that it was in fact the work of a Clow Card. Which was the Silent Card. This was made a little more embarrassing by the fact that me and Sakura, were once again dressed up in another one of Madison's ridiculous battle outfits. Sakura was dressed in a green, purple and black outfit, with a purple checker design on both of her stockings. And bat wings on her back. (A/N: Her episode 7 battle outfit).

While I was dressed in something similar, except instead of it being green, purple and black, the colors were dark blue, dark purple, and black. And bat wings also adorned my back.

However, like I said, things had gone completely off script. Because any time that any of us tried to get close to the painting, and any of us made any sort of noise when we were that close.

This would wind up with the Silent Card spirit opening her eyes, and then transporting us back outside of the museum again. And to tell you the truth, after about the fourth time, I was starting to get really sick of it happening to us.

And it wasn't until I had suggested, that instead of us going to the Silent Card, and risk getting transported outside again if we once again made any noise once we had gotten close to it. That we should instead use the Shadow Card to extend our shadows through the window, and up to the painting that the Silent Card inhabited. That way neither me, Sakura, or Madison and the girl who was with us, had any sort of risk of being transported outside again.

And so, without wanting to waste another second, I pulled out the Shadow Card from my pocket, and me and Sakura then raised our respective staffs. "Shadow Card, pass through the window and project our image, Shadow, RELEASE AND DISPEL!" Me and Sakura chanted in unison, as we hit the Shadow Card at exactly the same time with the tips of our respective staffs.

However, despite the Shadow Card extending both of our shadows, they still weren't long enough to get inside the window, and up to the painting that the Silent Card spirit inhabited.

But, Madison was quick to solve this problem for us. By shining a flashlight that she had brought with her on our respective shadows, which gave them the extension that they needed to get into the window, and right up to the painting that was being inhabited by the Silent Card spirit. "Thanks Madison," I said thanking her for assisting with the flashlight.

And so, without wanting to waste another minute, and after I had turned to Sakura, and had given her a nod. Me and Sakura then raised our respective staffs, whilst facing our now extended shadows, that had been extended by the Shadow Card, towards the painting that the Silent Card inhabited.

"We command you to return to you power confined, Silent Card!" Me and Sakura both chanted in unison, as we swung our respective staffs down at exactly the same time.

And once the silent card spirit was sucked into our respective card halves, that had materialized on the tips of our respective staffs, and both card halves had combined together into a complete clow card, the Silent Card was sealed.

"Well, I guess it is true what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, or in this case, a painting," I said, which I followed up with a kind halfhearted chuckle, which wound up earning one from Sakura as well. "Well, on to the next one," I said, as I smiled with my eyes closed. But, I then remembered, that with the events involving the capturing of the Illusion Card, I was still going into the events that lay ahead, almost completely blind. Well, when I say almost completely blind, I mean that future events would wind up with me coming into contact, with two other well known 90s magical girl groups. And like Sakura, they too helped to turn the magical girl genre, into what it is today. And the saying 'me, myself, and I,' would prove itself, to be much more then just an actual saying. And, when push really came to shove, me and Sakura, would need to be at the top of our game. I mean after all, the moonlight is a messenger of love. And everyone has to fight in the name of love and fight to protect those that they care about most. And, as someone once said, 'I'm an engine of chaos,' would prove to be so much more, then just a figure of speech and a statement by a certain DC universe villain. And though neither of us knew yet, that while you can beat a lot of easily beatable hands in the game of poker, depending on your hand, you will always have a hard time beating a winning hand of 'Four Aces.' But, more on that at a much later date.

Last edited:
Chapter 8: Rolling Thunder!: Me and Sakura's Rival!
"Oh no, it's the dream again," I thought. It was then that both me and Sakura noticed a small boy dressed in green robes, with a sword in one hand, leaping off one of the buildings opposite me and Sakura, as we once again were having the dream of us facing Tokyo Tower, with our staffs clenched in our hands. "That boy, oh no, HE'S GOT THE CLOW CARDS!" I thought out loud to myself. It was then that we heard Kero's voice calling out to me. "Zachary, Sakura, wake up!"

It was then that me and Sakura opened our eyes.

"Good morning Zachary, good morning Sakura," Kero said in a cheery voice.

"You know Kero, I keep having the same strange weird dream over and over again," I said to Kero.

"Really, what happened?" Kero asked me.

"Well, me and Sakura were on a building facing this radio tower, and then we saw this kid, dressed in green robes, and he had the clow cards," I explained to Kero.

A little later, in the classroom at school, Madison, me, and Sakura were talking about Madison's new video camera, when the teacher came in.

"Alright class, please take your seats," Mr. Terada said. And with that, all of the students went to their desks and sat down, Madison sat in front of Sakura, and I sat to the right of Sakura.

"We have a new exchange student, Li Showron," Mr. Terada said.

It was then that the door to the classroom slid open and a young boy with brown chestnut hair walked in. It was then that me and Sakura recognized his face, he was the exact same kid from our dream. Li kept looking in the direction of me and Sakura and never took his eyes off us.

"That new kid is staring at you," Madison whispered to me and Sakura.

"Alright Li, where shall we seat you, how about the seat behind Sakura and to the left of Zachary." It was then that me and Sakura gulped and looked to the empty seat behind Sakura and to the left of me. Li then walked up to Sakura, and gazed at her, and then he turned to me and did the same thing before setting down his school bag on his desk and taking a seat behind Sakura. "I don't trust Li at all, and if he thinks he's going to harm Sakura, then he's gravely mistaken," I thought to myself.

A little later, in the school courtyard, Sakura was busy minding her own business when Li came up to her, pulled out a weird star shaped board and said. "Source of light with ancient spin, send forth the magic power within. Oracles of Gold, Wood, Fire, Earth, Cloud, Wind, Rain, and Electricity! Force know my plight: Release the light!" A few seconds later, a light blue stream of light shot out from the board and towards Sakura.

"It is you!" Li said, jumping backwards, and waving the board in a right hand sweeping motion, while whipping up wind from the sweeping motion, and dust from the ground in the process.

"What do u mean?" Sakura asked.

"What do you think this is Chinese Checkers, it's a Lasin Board! It knows all! Clow Cards!" Li said, to which he followed up by holding out his hand to Sakura in a demanding manner and tone.

"Even if I did have them, what makes you think I would give them to you?" Sakura asked, who was still stunned from Li's demand.

Meanwhile, a few yards across the courtyard from where Li and Sakura were having their fight, I was just walking around, when I saw Li demanding to Sakura that she give him the Clow Cards. "I knew it, Li is after the Clow Cards, but he made a slight error, he has no right to talk to Sakura that way! Does he really think that he can just demand something from her, and she is just going to willingly hand it over? Not if I have anything to say about it!" I thought to myself, as I then, prepared to intervene, in an effort to speak my mind against Li.

Meanwhile, Li was trying to take the Clow Cards from her, well almost all of them, when I ran towards them, and stopped right in between Li and Sakura.

"Li, I would suggest you leave Sakura alone before I really get annoyed!" I said to Li in a serious tone of voice.

"Who are you to question me on how I treat her?" Li asked.

"Because I'm her brother, and to be honest, if I were you Li, I would do the honorable thing here, and just back off!" I said.

"I don't care if you're her brother, just hand me the clow cards that each of your have and I will be on my way!" Li said in a demanding voice.

"Listen Li, you have no right to speak to Sakura in that tone, and if I even catch you within a few yards of her, then I will take whatever measures necessary to protect her from you!" I said while spreading my arms out to protect Sakura.

"Fine, then I'll do everything I can to capture the Clow Cards before you and Sakura do," Li said with a cocky smirk.

"Well, we will just have to see about that then, won't we Li?" I said, as Li turned around to leave.

"Thank you for protecting me Zachary, if you hadn't have intervened, I would've been in serious trouble," Sakura said to me.

"No problem Sakura, because after all, that's what siblings do, they protect each other," I said to Sakura with a smile.

A little later, after me and Sakura's confrontation with Li in the school's courtyard, and after the school day ended, we were walking home when a storm rolled in. Madison, Sakura and I decided to take shelter in Penguin Park.

A little later, at home, I explained to Kero about Li and how he had tried to take the Clow Cards from Sakura.

"Expect the unexpected Zachary," Kero said.

"That's it?" Sakura asked in a confused tone.

"Look Zachary, you and Sakura are Cardcaptors now, and there is going to be a few 'bumps' along the way, both you and Sakura have been chosen to get the Clow Cards back, so that's what both of you should be worried about, not some snot nosed brat," Kero said.

"Okay Kero, I understand," I said in response.

Though I was still having some time processing how things had gone with Li and Sakura during our fight in the courtyard.

"Man that Li really is an arrogant one, isn't he?" I thought to myself.

It was then that my blue cell phone rang, I then went to the desk, and answered it.

"Hello, this is Zachary speaking," I said. "Zachary, you and Sakura have to look outside," Madison said.

"You two have some cards to capture," Madison added in.

It was then that me and Sakura went to the window and pulled up the blinds, we were shocked to see that the sky was very cloudy and a lot of thunder could be heard off in the distance.

"I guess we do," Sakura said.

A little later, me and Sakura were dressed in our battle costumes. Sakura sported an outfit that looked like a certain pink haired cat superhero magical girl from another magical girl anime. And I was dressed in a similar outfit. Mind you, the outfit was light blue, and didn't have a skirt. Instead, I simply wore a light blue leotard. A few seconds later, a bolt of thunder shot out of the clouds and started hopping from building to building.

It was then that me and Sakura pulled out our respective keys.

"Oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, RELEASE!" we both chanted in unison.

With our respective staffs now in hand, I pulled out the Fly Card.

"Lets fly!" I said as we tapped the Fly Card at exactly the same time with our respective staffs. And once again, our staffs grew wings, and we took off into the sky.

After about a minute of flying around, me and Sakura landed on top a building, and then, the bolt of thunder came towards me and Sakura. "Jump Card!" Me and Sakura chanted.

"Here goes," I said, as we tapped the Jump Card at exactly the same time with our staffs.

A few seconds later, little wings appeared on our shoes and we just managed to dodge the bolt of thunder in time to escaped harm.

"That was a close one," Sakura said.

"I completely agree with that statement," I said to Sakura in response.

After a few minutes of dodging the bolt of thunder, we managed to jump onto a house and at least get some time to rest from all the jumping and dodging.

"Okay Kero, what do we do now?" Sakura asked.

"You two really are pathetic," said a familiar voice.

It was then that me and Sakura looked to our left to see Li dressed in the exact same outfit from our dream.

Li then removed his Jian from his sheath. "Force know my plight, RELEASE THE LIGHT! LIGHTNING!" Li chanted.

A few seconds later, a shot of lightning went from the tip of Li's sword right towards the bolt of thunder. A few seconds after the bolt of thunder was hit by Li's spell, the bolt of thunder fell down to a nearby building, and materialized into its true form.

"That's Thunder's physical form?" Sakura asked.

"You are looking at Raiju the Thunder Beast, boy, you really are hopeless," Li said.

"Hey, back off Li, you have no right to talk to Sakura that way, or did you forget how things went the last time you did that?!" I said to Li in an annoyed tone of voice.

It was then that I pulled out the Shadow Card, I then turned to Sakura, who nodded, then, both Sakura and I raised our staffs.

"Shadow Card, encircle Thunder and bind it, RELEASE AND DISPEL!" we both chanted in unison.

A few seconds later, the Shadow Card appeared, a few seconds after that, the Thunder Card was ensnared by The Shadow Card.

It was then that me and Sakura once again raised our staffs.

"Thunder Card, we command you to return to your power confined, THUNDER CARD!" we both chanted, as we swung our respective staffs down at exactly the same time. A few seconds later, the Thunder Card was captured.

"Boy, you two really don't have a clue, do you?" Li said in a taunting tone of voice.

"Didn't I specifically tell you not to talk to Sakura that way!?" I said to Li in an very irritated tone of voice.

"How about you worry about what you need to improve on next time, and I'll continue to ignore you!" Li said, once again in a taunting tone of voice.

"Li, I'm warning you right now, don't push me!" I said to Li, now raising my voice even more, and still annoyed from Li's taunt.

"I don't need to, I've already done what I came here to do, so I'll leave you two alone, for now!" Li said, turning to leave.

It was then that I turned to Sakura.

"I'm really sorry you had to see that," I said to Sakura.

"It's alright Zachary, because its just like you said, siblings protect each other," Sakura said to me with a smile.

"Thanks Sakura," I said giving her a hug.

"You're very welcome Zachary," Sakura replied returning the hug.

Last edited:
Chapter 9: Bound By The Sword!: A Double Edged Sword!
The Next Morning, at school, after me and Sakura had captured the Thunder Card, me and Sakura were walking up the stairs to class when Madison caught up with us. "Hey Zachary, hey Sakura, wait up," Madison said while she ran up the stairs. "Oh, hey Madison," Sakura said. "You two had quite the interesting card capture last night," Madison said. "Yea, but I'm still very irritated from Li making that smug remark towards Sakura." I said. "But, you still were able to capture the Thunder Card with the Shadow Card," Madison said with a smile. "I know that Sakura and I really want to get good at being Cardcaptors, but this still all seems so new to us," I said in a somewhat depressed sounding tone of voice. "Don't worry Zachary, I'm sure you and Sakura will get used to it soon," Madison said with a smile. "I guess your right," I said in response, as I then closed my eyes and smiled at Madison.

A little later, in the classroom, me, Madison, and Sakura were just talking to each other when Li entered the classroom. "Look Li, last night…thanks for helping me and Zachary," Sakura said with a smile. "It's like I said before, you and Zachary don't deserve to be Cardcaptors," Li said smugly. "Look Li, I've told you before, and I'm going to tell you again, as you are clearly being arrogant, and didn't appear to hear me the last time! You're not the one who released the Clow Cards from the book, me and Sakura did, so do me a favor Li, and back off!" I said in an irritated tone of voice.

A little later, during class, me and Sakura dozed off.

The beginning of the daydream
The daydream begins with me and Sakura standing on top of the same tall building from our previous dreams, both of us have our respective staffs clenched in our hands, and both of us are facing the same radio tower from our previous dreams. "Who is that?" I said out loud to myself. "Zachary, Sakura!" Mr. Terada's voice said.
End of daydream

It was then that me and Sakura opened our eyes to see the teacher. "You both woke up just in the nick of time, the class is over," Mr. Terada said. A little later, after the school day ended, Madison, me, and Sakura, along with Rita, went to one of the stores that we had wanted to check out for a while. After Madison, Sakura and Rita had bought their broaches that they wanted to get, we all then headed back to me and Sakura's house to help Rita study for the upcoming spelling test.

A little later, back at me and Sakura's house, Madison, Sakura and I were helping Rita study for the test, when Madison, Sakura and Rita decided to try on the broaches that they had bought at the store. Sakura put on the heart shaped broach, Madison put on the cross shaped one, and Rita put on the sword shaped one. "Okay Rita, spell the word broach," I said. "b-r-o-a...uh...b-r-o-a-w?" "Don't take too long Rita," I said. "So Rita, what do u think of your new broach?" Sakura asked.

It was then that I noticed that Rita didn't seem like she was acting like her old self. "Rita, are you okay?" I asked. "Rita?" Sakura asked in a somewhat scared tone of voice. "Rita, what's wrong?" I asked, also in a somewhat scared tone of voice.

It was then that I noticed that Rita's sword shaped broach was glowing. And then, the sword shaped broach transformed into a bigger version of itself. "This can't be good!" I said, while turning my attention to Sakura. "I agree with that!" Sakura said. And it was then, that Rita, who was under the control of the sword, lunged at Sakura, who just managed to dodge it just in time.

While Sakura was dodging Rita's sword attacks, I quickly ran upstairs to find Kero and tell him what had just happened. "Kero, we got a really big problem!" I said in a scared tone of voice. "I agree, I'm sensing a clow card nearby," Kero said in a serious tone of voice.

It was then that me and Kero ran downstairs and out the door to help Sakura defend herself from Rita's sword attacks. It was when we arrived at the scene that Kero immediately knew which clow card it was. "Of course, it's the Sword Card, Zachary, Sakura, you both know what to do!" Kero said.

It was then that I pulled out my key. I then turned to Sakura, who nodded and also took out her key. "Oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, RELEASE!" Me and Sakura both chanted in unison. With our respective staffs now in hand. I pulled out the Illusion Card. Sakura and I then raised our respective staffs "Illusion Card, let Rita see what she fears the most, ILLUSION, RELEASE AND DISPEL!" Me and Sakura both chanted as we tapped the Illusion Card at the same time with our respective staffs. A few seconds later, the Illusion Card appeared and took the form of what Rita feared the most. Which weirdly, turned out to be Mr. Terada. Soon after, the Sword dropped out of Rita's hands. And it was then that me and Sakura once again raised our respective staffs. "Sword Card, we command you to return to your power confined, SWORD CARD!" Me and Sakura both chanted in unison, as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. A few seconds after that, the Sword Card was captured. "Well done Zachary, well done Sakura!" Kero said. "That was a somewhat easy capture," I said, as I then turned my attention to Sakura, and smiled. "I was just thinking the same thing," Sakura said in response, as she then wound up returning the smile.

Last edited:
Chapter 10: An Unexpected Reunion!: A Flower In Full Bloom!
It was just another day at the school, well that is if you consider the fact that flowers were falling from out of nowhere during the school's festival. And once both Sakura and I had identified that it was in fact a clow card that was causing it, more in fact, the Flower card. Sakura and I located the Flower card spirit, which happened to be on the roof of the school, and after being pulled into a dance with the Flower card spirit for a short few seconds, Sakura and I then raised our respective staffs, "return to your power confined, Flower Card!" we chanted in unison, as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. And after the flower card spirit was sucked into our respective card halves, and both card halves had combined together into a complete clow card, the Flower Card was sealed. "Well, I guess a flower in full bloom, truly is a beautiful sight" I said with a smile. "Well on to the next one" I said turning my attention to Sakura as we then proceeded to make our way off of the roof of the building.

Chapter 11: The Special Box!: Shield And Sword!
A few days after Sakura and I had captured the Sword Card, Madison told us that she had a problem that she needed both of us to check out at her house. Both Sakura and I agreed.

A little later, after school had ended for the day, on the bus ride to Madison's house, Sakura and I were wondering what the problem might be. "Do u think it could be a Clow Card?" I asked Sakura in a low tone of voice. "I guess we will find out soon" Sakura said in response.

It was then that Kero popped out of my school bag "I can't breath" Kero said taking a deep breath. I then quickly closed the top of my school bag so that no one on the bus would see Kero. A little later, after Sakura and I got off the bus, we began walking in the direction of where Madison said her house was.

It was then that Kero once again popped out of my school bag "I'm guessing that both of you can't find Madison's house?" Kero asked. "don't worry Kero, Sakura and I know where were going" I said.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally came to the gate where Madison's house was. I then rang the doorbell "Hello, who is this?" the voice asked. "This is Zachary and Sakura" I said in response. And with that the gate swung open and Kero, Sakura and I walked inside.
After Sakura and I walked inside with Kero still in my school bag, Madison ran up to us. "Hi Zachary, hi Sakura" Madison said in a cheery voice. "Hello Madison" Sakura and I said with a smile. "Where's Kero?" Madison asked.

It was then that Kero once again popped out of my school bag. "I'm right here" Kero said. "Hello Kero" Madison said, once again in a cheery voice. "Come on in" Madison said. And with that, Madison, Kero, Sakura and I walked inside the house. A little later, after Madison showed us around the house, Kero, Sakura and I then followed Madison to her room.

It was then that Kero, Sakura and I followed Madison to a partition that was at one side of her room, Madison then pushed a button on a remote and the partition slid aside to reveal a dark room with a movie sized screen and a projector.

It was then that the movie sized screen lit up and a video of Sakura and I capturing the Thunder Card started to play. "Oh yea I remember that capture" Kero said.

It was then that Madison went to a desk and picked up two costumes. "I'm guessing that those are our battle costumes for our next card capture?" I asked with a depressed sound in my voice.

A little later, after Madison, Sakura and I had lunch outside in the garden. We then went back to Madison's room, which was when Kero, Sakura and I began to sense something unusual. "Sakura, can u sense that?" I asked her with a serious tone in my voice. "Yes I do" Sakura said to me.

It was then that Madison pulled out what looked like a jewelry box "that's why I brought you and Zachary here" Madison said in a depressed tone. "It seems that I'm not able to open this jewelry box anymore" Madison said, once again in a depressed tone. "Its got to be the Shield Card" Kero said.

It was then that I pulled out my key, I then turned to Sakura, who nodded at me, and then removed her key as well. "Oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, RELEASE!" Sakura and I chanted in unison. With our staffs now in hand, I pulled out the Sword Card, I then turned to Sakura, "I got an idea, maybe if we cut the Shield Card with the Sword Card then maybe the Shield Card will appear in its true form" I said to Sakura. "Sounds like a good idea to me" Sakura said.

It was then that Sakura and I faced the jewelry box, Sakura stood on one side while I stood on the other. "Sword Card, come too our aid, RELEASE AND DISPEL!" Sakura and I chanted as we tapped the Sword Card at the same time with our respective staffs. A few seconds later, both of our staffs were transformed into swords, Sakura and I then swung our swords down and hit the floor at the same time. A few seconds after that the Shield Card materialized from the jewelry box.

It was then that Sakura and I raised our staffs "Shield Card, we command you to return to your power confined, Shield Card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. And with that, the Shield Card was captured. "Well done you two, that was an amazing capture" Kero and Madison said in unison. "Well that was a pretty interesting capture, and we still have a lot more clow cards to capture, but as long as we have each other, we will do everything that we can to capture the remaining clow cards" I said as I turned to Sakura and smiled.

Last edited:
Chapter 12: Time And Again!: Underestimating The Power Of Time!
A few days after Sakura and I had captured the Shield Card, we arrived at school one morning for a music test that was to take place. I had practiced extremely hard for the past few days and I was quite confident that I would definitely pass. Sakura on the other hand didn't look as happy or as cheery as she usually was as we approached the school entrance. "Sakura, what's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone of voice. "I'm just a little nervous about today's music test, that's all," Sakura said in a nervous tone of voice. "Don't worry about it, just remember to take deep breaths if you feel nervous, and don't forget that I will always be here to help," I said in a reassuring tone of voice. "Thanks," Sakura said. "You're welcome," I said in response.

A little later, in the school's music room, I had just finished performing my music test song, and then, after everyone cheered, I went back to my seat and sat down next to Sakura and Madison.

It was then that I noticed that Sakura was still a bit nervous, but I assured her that she had nothing to worry about. A few seconds later, it was Sakura's turn to perform the song.

It was when Sakura was walking up to the front of the room that I heard Madison whisper "Sakura, remember to breath." But unfortunately, a minute into the song, Sakura missed a note and was told that she would be taking the test again tomorrow.

A little later, in the school's courtyard, Sakura and I were watching a few students play soccer.

It was then that I spotted Li walking by while playing his recorder, that is, until the soccer ball flew right at him. Li reacted by jumping up and kicking the ball just in time. The soccer ball ended up flying into one of the goals.

A little later, at home, Sakura and I were up in our bedroom. I was sitting on my bed wondering about which clow card would appear next, Kero was playing video games on the TV, and Sakura was practicing nonstop for her make-up test on her recorder. And after a few hours of this, Sakura and I went to bed.

It was a few hours later that Sakura and I were woken up by the sound of school bells. I immediately checked the clock and realized right away that it was midnight.

It was then that Kero woke up, "What's going on?" Kero asked in a sleepily confused tone of voice. "I don't know, but the school bells don't ring at midnight for any reason," I said. "I completely agree, this is way too weird," Sakura said. And with that, Sakura and I went back to bed.

The next morning, Sakura and I were approaching the entrance to the school when Madison rushed up to us. "So, you two ready for today's music test?" Madison asked. And with that, Madison, Sakura and I went for our first period class.

A few periods later, in the music room, it was time for Sakura's make-up music test, and I knew for a fact that Sakura would ace it without a problem.

It was then that I sensed that something was out of place, and my prediction was indeed correct, for when Sakura was walking up to the front of the class, Madison said "Sakura, remember to breath," and she did the same breathing gesture that I saw her do from yesterday. "Something fishy is going on, and I'm going to find out what it is," I said to myself. After the music class had ended, I set off to find Li to see if he had noticed anything that would be considered Déjà vu.

After a few minutes of searching, I found Li, he was walking by the soccer field in the school's courtyard. I immediately ran outside into the courtyard, and I was just in time to see the soccer ball fly straight at Li and I also saw him perform the same kick that he did yesterday, and sure enough, the soccer went into the same goal. "Hey Li," I said as I approached him. "Have you noticed anything strange going on lately?" I asked. "Now that you mention it Zachary, I have," Li replied.

It was then that I knew what was happening, "I'm sensing a clow card," I said as I began looking around the courtyard. "Its in the clock tower," Li said, pointing towards the clock tower. I then looked at Li with a somewhat deadpanned look on my face as if almost to say "you just always love sticking it to me don't you Li." Before I then decided to head back and tell Sakura about what I had just found out. "I'll go tell Sakura" I said as I ran back into the school to look for her.

Later that night, just outside the school, Madison was filming me and Sakura in our new battle costumes, Sakura was dressed in a fairy-like outfit while I was dressed in a royal king-like outfit, and both of us already had our respective staffs activated. "Both of you look stunning," Kero complimented.

It was then that I pulled out the fly card, "let's fly!" Sakura shouted as we hit the fly card with the tips of our respective staffs, and once both of our staffs grew their wings, we took off towards the clock tower, but, little did we know was that we were in for quite a shocking surprise.

Meanwhile, inside the clock tower, the clow card spirit had already sensed me and Sakura approaching the clock tower, and almost a split second later, the clow card spirit began to slow time down, which in turn would slow me and Sakura down from approaching the clock tower.

Meanwhile, Kero, Sakura and I were flying towards the clock tower when time began to slow down, "Whaaaaatttttttsssssss haaaappppeeeennnnniiiinnnggg g Keeeerrrrrooooo?" Sakura slowly asked. "Tiiiimmmeeee iiiissss ssslllooowwwiiinnggg uuuusssss dddddooooowwwwwnnnn," Kero slowly said in response.

It was then that time slowly began to reverse itself, and before we knew it, we were back on the ground, and to make matters worse, we were in the exact same place that we were before we took off towards the clock tower.

It was then that Kero found out which clow card it was, "I knew it, it's the Time card," Kero said in a serious tone of voice. "So, I'm guessing that the Time card has the power to slow, speed up, and reverse time?" I asked. "Exactly, but the Time card can only wind time back as far as one whole day, and it can only reverse time back one day at midnight," Kero said.

It was then that I looked at the clock tower, it was eleven forty-five. "So in other words, we only have fifteen minutes to capture it before today repeats itself all over again," Sakura said.

It was at that moment that a brilliant idea sprang into my mind. "What if we take the stairs up to the top of the clock tower to reach the Time card, I mean, It'll be tiresome, but, it seems to me that we don't really have any other choice," I said. "Sounds like a good plan to me," Sakura said. And with that, Madison, Kero, Sakura and I ran as fast as we could towards the entrance way to the stairs that would take us to the top of the clock tower, but, little did we know, was that a certain someone would be already there.

It was when we got to the top of the clock tower that we immediately noticed the Time card spirit up ahead. Sakura was about to approach the Time card spirit to try and seal it when I grabbed her shoulder in an attempt to get her attention, "Sakura, don't you think we should use the Shield card for protection against the Time card's ability to stop time?" I asked Sakura. "Good point Zachary, I wouldn't want to experience that mistake again," Sakura said as she sweatdropped.

It was then that the Time card spirit turned it's attention to me and Sakura, and prepared to send us back one day, but thankfully, we were prepared for it, I immediately pulled out the Shield card, and then Sakura and I quickly raised our respective staffs, "Shield card, protect us from the power of Time, Shield, Release and Dispel!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we hit the Shield card with the tips of our respective staffs, and after a few seconds, five bubble barrier-like shields appeared, each one of the four protected Madison, Kero, Sakura and I, while the fifth one formed around a figure that was near the Time card spirit that I immediately recognized as Li, and about a split second later, the Time card spirit tried to use it's power to send us back one day in time, but because of the shields that were protecting us, the attack had no effect on us.

It was then that I then heard Li speak up. "Time is escaping," he said. And about a split second later, Li ran to where the Time card spirit was trying to make it's escape and he immediately unsheathed his Jian. "Force know my plight, Release the Light, Lightning!" Li chanted, and about a split second later, a huge bolt of lightning struck the Time card spirit, and about one second after that, the Time card spirit fell to the ground. "Quickly Zachary, quickly Sakura, seal it before it tries to escape again!" Kero yelled. "Right!" I said as we raised our respective staffs, "Time card, we command you to return to your power confined, Time card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. A few seconds later, the Time card was captured, but, when the Time card flew towards me and Sakura and when both of us tried to grab it, the Time card then landed in Li's hand. I looked at Li with a very shocked expression on my face. "The clow card doesn't always go to the ones who seal it Zachary, I'm sorry, but the Time card belongs to Li," Kero said.

It was then that I let out a big sigh and begrudgingly accepted it. Li on the other hand was holding the captured Time card in his left hand and was smirking at me and Sakura since he knew he had captured his first clow card. "Hey, don't look so confident just yet Li, Sakura and I still have more clow cards then you!" I said, hoping that it would get Li to stop smirking.

The next morning, Sakura and I were just approaching the school gate when Madison came up to us, "That was a very interesting card capture last night" Madison said. "So, you ready to head to the music room for today's music test?" Sakura asked Madison. "We had the music test yesterday, today we have a math test during second period," Madison said.

It was then that Sakura set her school bag down on the ground and searched through it for her math notes, only to discover that she didn't study for it, and not only that, but she didn't have the essentials for it. "I'm guessing you don't have them?" I asked as I sweatdropped. Sakura sadly nodded in response. "Well, look on the bright side, at least I'll be there if you need me to give you some comforting words," I said as I sweatdropped.

Last edited:
Chapter 13: Power's Ploy!: A Powerful Opponent!
A few days after Li, Sakura and I had captured the Time Card, Sakura and I woke up one morning, and as usual, we both got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

It was when Sakura and I had made it downstairs that Tori began to tease me and Sakura about us being put in a cage when we went to the zoo. "Very funny Tori" I said sarcastically in response. "Or maybe, you're the King Kong of Penguin Park" Tori teased. "What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

It was then that Tori pointed to the TV, which was showing the slide at Penguin Park, it was flipped upside down. The slide was right near the zoo that Sakura and I were going to go to for today's school field trip. "This is terrible, who would do that?" Sakura asked/said to no one in particular.

A few minutes later, after Sakura and I had eaten our breakfast, and we had both gotten our picnic lunches for the field trip, Sakura and I then strapped on our skates, put on our protective padding, and a few seconds later, we took off down the street towards Penguin Park.

It was while Sakura and I were both rollerblading towards Penguin Park that Julian called out to us, and after Julian caught up with me and Sakura, we decided to go check out the penguin slide on our way to the zoo.

It was when we got to the park that there was a lot of people crowded around the overturned slide, and after passing by it, Julian said his good byes and continued on his way to his school, while Sakura and I went on our way to the zoo.

A little later, at the entrance to the zoo, and after the teacher handed a camera to each group and finished explaining what we would be doing, Nikki, Madison, Chelsea, Rita, Sakura and I, went in through the entrance to take some pictures of the animals.

It was while we were walking through the zoo and talking about what happened with the penguin slide last night that Nikki suggested that it might've been a ghost that did it. "Ghosts aren't real" I said in response. But unfortunately, Sakura didn't seem to agree with me, and she made up an excuse to get away from the group. I then went after her to go and see if she was alright.

Meanwhile, in another part of the zoo, Li was at the sloth cage, he was trying to take a picture of the sloth because one of the students in his group said it would be interesting to do. However, Li wasn't so happy when he tried to wait for the sloth to move, or do something other then hang from the tree branch it was hanging from.

A little later, at the elephant exhibit with me, Sakura, Rita, Madison, Chelsea, and Nikki. We were just talking about what we should say about the elephants in our report when Madison, Sakura and I heard a loud noise that sounded like something dropped. Then, Sakura and I sensed something, but neither of us could sense where it was. "Do u think it's a clow card?" Madison whispered/asked me. "I'm not quite sure" I said in response. "Why don't you ask Kero?" Madison asked me and Sakura. "Neither of us brought him" Sakura said in response.

It was then that Sakura and I heard a noise from my school backpack, I then put my backpack down and opened it, and sure enough, Kero popped out, I thought that one of the other students would see him, but thankfully, Sakura was able to make up an excuse so they wouldn't get suspicious. I then told Rita, Chelsea, and Nikki that Madison, Sakura and I would meet them for lunch.

It was when Rita, Chelsea, and Nikki were gone that Madison, Sakura and I ran as fast as we could to a row of bushes to hide behind so that no one would see us talking to Kero. "Kero, Sakura and I are really glad that you're here, I think there's a clow card here" I said in a serious tone of voice. "What makes you think it's a clow card?" Kero asked.

It was then that the same loud noise from before sounded once again. "Was that the noise you two were talking about?" Kero asked me and Sakura.

It was then that a Penguin jumped out from the bushes and ran right by me and Sakura, which scared both of us out of our wits. "I guess the Penguin cage must have broken open" Madison said. "Penguins don't just escape on there own, this is definitely the work of a clow card" Kero said in a serious tone of voice.

It was then that the noise sounded again. Kero looked up and saw that one of the animal cages had been completely destroyed. Without having to think twice, Madison, Kero, Sakura and I ran out from behind the bushes and off towards the destroyed cage.

Meanwhile, back at the sloth cage, Li suddenly sensed the exact same thing as Sakura and I, and without having to think twice or hesitate, Li took off in the direction of where the loud noise was coming from.

It was while Madison, Kero, Sakura and I were running towards where the noise came from that Sakura and I noticed that everyone had run away from where the noise came from because they all got scared and panicked. "At least we won't have to worry about anyone being around when you both use your magic" Kero said to me and Sakura. "I agree with that completely" Sakura said to Kero in response. "I think the noise came from over there, right Kero?" I asked. "You know, you getting pretty good at this Zachary" Kero said. And with that, Madison, Kero, Sakura and I continued running towards the loud noise's source, that is, until a herd of Zebras ran by right in front of us. "Which clow card do you think this is Kero?" Sakura asked. "A clow card that destroys cages?" Madison asked/said.

It was then that a huge hole appeared in the ground right in front of us. "That is one quick clow card" Kero said. "But, I didn't see anything" Madison said in a confused tone of voice. A second later, a loud noise was heard and another hole was seen not too far from another one of the animal cages that was near us. Meanwhile, back at the elephant exhibit, many huge holes were forming, and each that appeared was closer to the elephants then the last.

It was then that one of the elephants was lifted off the ground and was lifted several feet in the air. "It's got to be one of the stronger cards that's for sure" Kero said to no one in particular.

It was then that Sakura and I pulled out our respective keys, "Key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, Release!" Sakura and I chanted in unison. With our respective staffs now in hand, I pulled out the Windy card, and Sakura and I raised our respective staffs, "Windy, Release and Dispell!" Sakura and I chanted as we hit the Windy card at the same time with the tips of our respective staffs, and not one second later, the Windy card spirit appeared, and about a few seconds after that, the falling elephant was caught by the Windy card spirit before it hit the ground. "That was a little too close for comfort" I said. "I can't agree any less then that" Sakura said in response.

It was then that Kero figured out which clow card it was that was causing this. "Of course, it's the Power card" Kero said. "Okay, both of you need to overpower it, I know you both can do it" Kero said to me and Sakura.

It was then that the invisible Power card spirit once again began to move towards the elephant, and it once again began to lift the elephant into the air, that is, until Sakura and I decided that enough was enough. "Alright Power card, you've shown off your strength, now put it too the test, I dare you to show yourself" I said in a very serious tone of voice. "I know Zachary and Sakura are getting stronger, but…" Madison began "You see the Power card has a lot of pride Madison, and it likes to show off" Kero said. "That's Enough!" Sakura yelled at the invisible Power card, which dropped the elephant just as it was going to lift it again.

It was then that the invisible Power card began creating more holes in the ground, only now, the holes were rapidly approaching me and Sakura. Without having to think twice, I pulled out the Jump card, "Jump!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we hit the Jump card at the same time with the tips of our respective staffs. About a second after Sakura and I hit the Jump card with our respective staffs that wings appeared on both of our shoes, and without hesitation, we jumped up and out of the way of the approaching holes. A few seconds after Sakura and I had just barely dodged the invisible Power card that it destroyed a nearby tree, which Madison and Kero were forced to run away from. "I think you both succeeded in getting it's attention" Kero said.

It was then that the invisible Power card continued to chase after us, making more holes in the ground as it approached us. "Listen Zachary, listen Sakura, both of you are going to have to name a contest, it's the only way for the Power card to show itself" Kero said. After about a second of thinking, both me and Sakura came to a choice together, "tug of war" Sakura said.

It was then that the holes stopped appearing, and a little figure no smaller then a 7 year old girl appeared from out of nowhere, she was dressed in an all pink outfit that resembled one of the outfits that Sakura might've worn. "That's the Power card's true form?" Sakura asked in a confused tone of voice. "Now that is what I call a battle outfit with pizazz" Madison said. "Don't expect her to act as harmless as she looks" Kero warned me and Sakura.

It was about a minute later that the Power card spirit, Sakura and I were ready to begin the tug of war. Sakura and I were on one side, while the Power card spirit was on the other side. About a second after that, the tug of war started. Sakura and I were having a lot of trouble trying to keep our footing, while the Power card spirit was winning by a lot. Meanwhile, in one of the trees near where Sakura and I were trying our best to win the tug of war, Li pulled out the Time card and raised his sword above it "Time card, freeze the scene!" Li chanted as he hit the Time card with the tip of his sword. About a second later, the entire scene and everyone that was either watching or participating in the tug of war was frozen in place.

It was then that Li jumped down from his hiding place, went over to the Power card spirit and took the rope out of her hands. Li then went back up to the top of the same tree that he was hiding in, pulled out the Time card again and said "Time card unfreeze the scene!" Li chanted as he once again hit the Time card with the tip of his sword. About a second after the scene unfroze that the Power card spirit fell to the ground while Sakura and I congratulated one another for a job well done.

It was then that Sakura and I went over to the Power card spirit and raised our respective staffs "Power card, we command you to return to your power confined, Power card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison. About a second later, the Power card was captured. "Alright, I knew you both could do it if you didn't give up." Kero cheered. "Well, what can I say, we work well as a team" I said. Meanwhile back up in the tree where Li was hiding, he was looking on as Kero, Madison, Sakura and I went on our way back to the zoo entrance with another new captured clow card. "Sakura and Zachary may have won this time, but next time they won't be so successful, the clow cards only get tougher to capture from here" Li said with a smirk.

Chapter 14: Play Misty For Tori!: Dissipating The Mist!
About a few days after Sakura and I had captured the Power Card at the zoo, we were at Tori and Julian's high school for the culture festival, and as you could probably guess, Sakura and I were very excited. "Yay, were here!" Sakura said as we entered into the front courtyard where all of the tents were set up for the festival. "Did you both remember to bring your tickets" Madison asked us while she held on to her video camera. "Yea, I got mine in my pocket right here" I said in response as I reached in and took out my ticket that was needed for the festival.

It was then that Sakura noticed that Madison was taping both of us with her video camera. "What are you doing?" Sakura asked Madison in a shocked tone of voice. "I brought my video camera with me in case a clow card shows up today, you never know where we might find one" Madison said while both Sakura and I sweatdropped in response.

A little later, backstage in the theater of the high school's auditorium, everyone was getting ready for the play that was going to be starting soon, and Tori was one of the lead roles.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the building, Madison, Sakura and I were walking up a flight of stairs, and all three of us were eating some snacks. "This is a great festival, too bad Kero couldn't come with us" I said. "Oh no, we were suppose to bring back a treat for him!" Sakura said in a shocked tone of voice. And with that, Madison, Sakura and I raced up the stairs to go and find a treat to take back home for Kero.

It was when we made it to the top of the stairs and began looking around that we noticed Julian standing near an open doorway, he was wearing a kimono. "Hi guys" Julian said cheerfully. "Hey Julian" Sakura said in response.

It was when Julian, Madison, Sakura and I entered through the open doorway that Julian asked what we wanted. Sakura ended up getting some lemonade, I just asked for a glass of water, and Madison asked for one of each of the two items that Julian had mentioned.

It was after Madison, Sakura and I had received our refreshments and snacks and had begun to enjoy them that Sakura and I sensed something strange.

It was then that Madison noticed the expressions on my face and Sakura's face. "Is there something wrong?" Madison asked us in a concerned tone of voice. "I'm getting a strange feeling" I said in response and in a serious tone of voice.

It was not until a certain chestnut color haired kid, who was glaring at me and Sakura a few feet away from us jumped up in the air, did a somersault, landed on the ground a few feet in front of me and Sakura, and then stopped and glared at both of us only inches from our faces. This kid was none other then Li.

It was not until Julian offered Li a glass of water that he finally stopped glaring at me and Sakura. A few seconds after that, Julian offered to take Madison, Li, Sakura and I on a tour of the school. "Sounds great" Li, Sakura and I said in unison. Unfortunately, right after that had happened, Li glared at me and Sakura, while Sakura and I glared back at Li.

A little bit later, after Li, Madison, Sakura and I had finished eating our snacks, we were outside in the courtyard where the tents were, when Sakura and I wanted to get a stuffed animal. The coach of the high school's basketball team said that we could have them if we score a basket against his five man team. Julian ended up accepting to play in order to win the stuffed animals, and in the end, he easily scored the basket against the team. The coach offered Julian to be on his team, Julian said that he would think about it. Julian then told Madison, Li, Sakura and I that it was about time for us to get to the auditorium to see Tori perform in the play. "I wonder which role he'll be starring as" I wondered out loud to myself. "Oh don't worry about that, he'll be starring in one of the lead roles, and it'll be a performance that you'll never forget" Julian said in response.

It was when all of us went into the auditorium that some weird green colored mist had begun to rise and waft around one of the building's. Meanwhile, inside the auditorium, everyone was currently listening to a high school student playing a song on the piano that was on the stage.

It was after the song had ended and the crowd stopped applauding that the student left and went backstage. The announcer then said that the play that Tori would be starring in would be the next to perform, the announcer also said that the play was titled "Cinderella". "Maybe he playing as one of the rats" Li said to Madison, Sakura and I. A few seconds later, the lights darkened, the curtain rose, and the play started.

It was a little bit later outside the auditorium, towards the middle of the play, that the weird green mist began to pour into the building through the vents. About a few minutes after that, when the balcony scene of the play that was being acted out by Tori and another student who was playing the prince was when me, Sakura and Li sensed something very strange. Madison soon noticed this and asked Li, Sakura and me if we were sensing anything. "I'm not sure" I said response.

It was then that Li, Sakura and I noticed a weird green mist swirling and drifting around one of the column supports of the balcony. About half a second later, the column began to crack, and then began to fall apart.

It was when the student who was playing the prince was going to finish her line that was to tell Tori's character that she loved him that the part of the balcony that they were both standing on began to fall out from under them, but thankfully, Tori was able to catch the student hand before she fell and hit the stage.

It was then that the weird green mist drifted around one of the cables that was holding up the stages curtain, and about a half second later, the cable snapped and the curtain went down.

It was then that Sakura and I realized exactly what was going on, "It's got to be a clow card" Sakura said in a serious tone of voice. "We will have to go where no one can see us if we are going to use our magic" Li said as Sakura and I began quickly looking around for a place to use our staffs without being seen.

It was then that Sakura and I noticed a window up one floor, which we could go into in order for us to use our magic. And with that, Madison, Li, Sakura and me ran out of the auditorium and up a flight of stairs towards the room where we would be able to use our magic.

It was while we were running upstairs to the room that I decided to give Kero a call to see if he knew which clow card had caused the balcony to fall apart. I then pulled out my blue cell phone and called Kero.

It was after I had explained to Kero what had just occurred that he immediately knew which clow card it was "It's definitely the Mist card, It is able to destroy or erode anything it comes into contact with, both you and Sakura are going to have to act fast if you are going to save Tori and the student in time". "Thanks Kero, I'll tell Sakura what you just told me" and with that I hung up.

It was then that I explained to Sakura which clow card it was. "Well, I guess we'd better hurry, we don't have much time before that balcony gives way and collapses" Sakura said in a somewhat serious and shocked tone of voice. And with that, Sakura and I pulled out our respective keys. "Oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, Release!" Sakura and I chanted in unison. And when we had our respective staffs in our hands, I pulled out the Shadow card, and then Sakura and I raised our respective staffs "Shadow card, round up Mist inside yourself, Shadow, Release and Dispell!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we tapped the Shadow card with the tips of our respective staffs. About a second later, the Shadow card spirit appeared and began absorbing the Mist card, about a second after that, the Mist card was trapped by the Shadow card.

It was then that Sakura and I raised our respective staffs once again "Mist card, we command you to return to your power confined, Mist card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. About half a second later, the Mist card was captured.

It was then that the balcony gave way, but thankfully, Li was able to use his wind spell to catch Tori and the student before they hit the ground.

A little later, back in the front courtyard of the school, Madison was somewhat unhappy that not only did her video camera's recording time run out before the play started, but she was unable to film Sakura and me capturing the Mist card.

It was then that Sakura thanked Li for helping me and her capture the Mist card, and as usual, all Li did was give an unnecessary response. "Look Li, Sakura just wanted to say thanks for helping with the capture, you didn't need to make that unnecessary sarcastic comment" I said in a stern and serious tone of voice.

It was a little later, when all of us went to the bonfire that was taking place in front of the school was when Sakura and I saw Tori dancing with the student who was the prince in the play.

It was when Tori went over to us to see how we were that Sakura asked Tori why he didn't tell her that he was in the play. Tori then looked at Julian and asked him if he had told her.

It was then that Julian offered Sakura to dance with him around the bonfire, and Sakura happily accepted. I then turned my attention back to Li and told him to lighten up and ease off on making the sarcastic remarks towards me and Sakura, and of course, Li didn't answer. "Well, at least he doesn't have more clow cards then me and Sakura" I said to myself. "Zachary thinks he and Sakura can capture more clow cards then me, well, I guess we'll just have to see then won't we, because as far as I know, the clow cards will only get much tougher to capture from here on in" Li said to himself as he smirked.

Chapter 15: Sakura, Me, And Kero's Big Fight!: Floating Above The Storm!
About a few days after Li, Sakura and I had captured the Mist card at the culture festival at Tori and Julian's high school, Li, Madison, Kero, Sakura and I were in a small area of the woods, and Kero, Sakura and me were trying our hardest to try and walk towards a strong swirling tornado that had seemed to pop up out of nowhere while Madison was filming us on her camera as usual. Unfortunately, the wind picked up speed almost instantly, and all three of us were thrown backwards until we passed a tree and Sakura and I managed to grab hold of the tree's trunk. I then opened one eye, and I then saw that Li was taking his attempt at trying to reach the swirling vortex, and unfortunately for him, the wind picked up speed again. But, even though Li tripped and was thrown directly to the top of the vortex, Li instantly unsheathed his sword and pulled out one of his element talismans. "Element, Thunder, come to my aid!" Li chanted.

It was after Li had finished his chant that a huge bolt of lightning went from the tip of his sword all the way down to the bottom of the swirling vortex, and as soon as the bolt of lightning hit the bottom of the vortex, the vortex instantly dissipated and the wind died down. "Alright, Sakura and Zachary, seal the Storm card!" Kero said. "Right!" I said in response as Sakura an I approached the spot where the remnants of the vortex was and raised our respective staffs. "We command you to return to your power confined, Storm Card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. But unfortunately, when the Storm card was finally sealed and Sakura and I went to grab it, the card flew into Li's left hand, and Sakura and I sadly sighed. "The clow card always becomes the property of the person who returns it to its original form" Kero said.

Soon after Kero finished his sentence, Li jumped down from the tree he was hanging from. "I guess the Storm Card belongs to the kid" Kero said in a depressed tone of voice. "I knew you both couldn't do it, neither one of you has what it takes to capture the cards" Li said to me and Sakura in a taunting tone of voice. "What did you just say kid!?" Kero said in an irritated tone of voice. "Li, I think your taking this taunting thing a little too far!" I said in an extremely agitated tone of voice.

After Li left, Madison approached me and Sakura to try and help us forget about Li's unnecessary taunting comments. "Its alright, you'll get the next card next time" Madison said. "Yea….okay" Sakuraq said in a depressed tone of voice as we started to walk in a random direction. "Both of them worked so hard on trying to capture that clow card" Kero said. Kero and Madison then looked at me and Sakura just in time to see us trip and fall into a puddle.

About half an hour later, Sakura and I had made it home. Shortly after we made it home, we went up to our room, and then hung up our battle costumes to dry. "I can't believe neither one of us got the clow card" I said in an extremely depressed tone of voice. "Kero, maybe Li is right, maybe we don't have what it takes" Sakura said in an extremely depressed tone of voice as well.

It was then that me and Sakura noticed that Kero was sitting on the floor and he was deep in thought. "Kero are you even listening to what me and Sakura are saying?" I asked in a slightly concerned/irritated tone of voice. Once again, Kero didn't answer us. "HEY KERO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Unfortunately for us, Kero wasn't so thankful for us yelling straight into his ear. "What are you screaming at me for, I'm trying to come up with a plan to beat that little kid in capturing the clow cards!" Kero said in response in an agitated tone of voice. "Oh, sorry" I said in response. "So, what is your plan?" Sakura asked Kero. "Well...I...Uh...I totally forgot now" Kero said/yelled in a somewhat agitated tone of voice. "WHAT, BUT WE WERE COUNTING ON YOU!" Sakura said to Kero in an extremely agitated and very upset tone of voice. "YOU ALMOST BROKE MY EARS!" Kero responded in an agitated tone of voice once again.

A few seconds after Sakura and me had started arguing with Kero, Sakura and I turned our backs away from Kero, while Kero turned away from me and Sakura. "We DID NOT interrupt you!" I said angrily to Kero. "Did to!" Kero said angrily in response. "We DID NOT, and that is all there is too it!" Sakura and said as I went to turn off the light. A few seconds after I turned off the light, Sakura and I got into our beds. "We're going to bed, good night!" Sakura said to Kero in a still somewhat stern and agitated tone of voice. And a few seconds after that, Sakura and I fell asleep.

After Sakura and I had had our fight with Kero last night and we all went to sleep, Sakura and I woke up in the morning to try and tell Kero that we were sorry for what we had said to him last night. But, for some reason we couldn't find him. "Kero, where are you?" Sakura asked/said as we tried to figure out where he was.

It was when Sakura and I had just walked past the desk near the corner of the room that we heard Kero's voice. "Down here" Kero said in a somewhat muffled tone of voice. About a few seconds after Sakura and I had heard Kero's voice, the bottom drawer of the desk slid open, and Kero came out. "What are you doing down there?" I asked Kero in a very confused tone of voice.

About a split second after I had asked the question, Sakura noticed all the items that were inside the desk drawer that Kero was in. "So, what do you think, I moved in here last night, it may be kind of tiny, but it's pretty cozy" Kero said to me and Sakura in a happy tone of voice. "What happened to all of the stuff that I put in there?" Sakura asked in a very upset tone of voice. "You mean the junk that was in here, oh it's over there" Kero said while pointing underneath the desk.

As soon as Sakura and I looked at where Kero was pointing, we immediately saw all of the stuff that was originally in the drawer where Kero was, and that was when it all started to go downhill.

About a second or two after Sakura and I saw all of the stuff that Kero had tossed out of the desk drawer, that was when both of us decided that enough, was enough. I then pulled out the drawer with Kero still in it and shook it until he and the stuff he had used to make his bedroom were all on the floor. "Hey, what did you do that for!?" Kero yelled at me and Sakura in an angry tone of voice. "You completely messed up our drawer!?" I yelled at Kero in response as I started to put all of the stuff that Kero had tossed under the desk back into the drawer. Kero then called both of us "room wrecking monsters", and then I retaliated by saying that neither I or Sakura had given him permission to use the desk drawer as a bedroom in the first place.

After Sakura and I finished putting our stuff back into the drawer, we then put on our school uniforms, and then headed out towards the school. A few periods into the school day, Madison, Sakura and I talked about what had happened during me and Sakura's fight with Kero. "Wow, so I guess that's why you two are in such a bad mood" Madison said to me and Sakura in a somewhat concerned tone of voice. "Yea, he just took all the stuff that was in the drawer and just threw it on the floor" I said to Madison in response.

Meanwhile, back at the house in me and Sakura's room, Kero was busy painting something on one of me and Sakura's books. After Kero had finished painting, he flew out of our room and flew into the living room.

After he got to the living room, he saw a package that was shaped like a box full of chocolates. Kero was deciding whether or not to tear it open to see what it was, but he knew all too well that Sakura and I were still very upset at him. But instead of deciding to not open it, and avoid getting into bigger trouble with me and Sakura, Kero decided to tear it open anyway. As soon as he tore it open, he immediately started eating the chocolates that were inside the package.

Meanwhile, back at me and Sakura's school, Madison, Sakura and I were sitting at the pond in the school's courtyard talking about Kero again. "I know that Kero wants his privacy, but that doesn't give him the right to wreck our desk drawer" Sakura said in a somewhat depressed and concerned tone of voice. "I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings" Madison said as she tried to make me and Sakura feel less depressed. About a few hours after Madison, Sakura and I had had our conversation in the school's courtyard, Sakura and I headed home.

When Sakura and I had arrived at our house, we immediately started walking towards the stairs to head up to our room, that is, until we saw

the empty box of chocolates. "I can't believe Kero ate the whole box of chocolates, they were supposed to be for dad" I said in a somewhat agitated tone of voice. And shortly after Sakura and I had finished the sentence, we felt a slight breeze coming from the window. Sakura and I then noticed the small chocolate covered footprints on the window sill.

A little later that evening, Sakura and I had just finished our dinner. Our dad then asked us if we had seen his packaged box of chocolates anywhere. Sakura and I responded by saying that we didn't see it anywhere either. Sakura and I then went upstairs to our room to get ready for bed. When Sakura and I got upstairs, we instantly saw the painted letter on our books. Sakura and I then noticed that Kero was nowhere to be seen. "Where did he go?" Sakura said/asked to no one in particular in a very confused tone of voice.

The next morning, Kero was sleeping on a broken couch out in the street somewhere, that is, until a young girl came outside to take out some trash and spotted him. The young girl then decided to take Kero in as a pet.

A little later, Kero finally woke up to find himself in a baby stroller instead of the broken couch that he remembered going to sleep on. "Where am I?" Kero asked to no one in particular in a somewhat scared and confused tone of voice.

It was then that the door to the room swung open, and the young girl walked in. "Oh good, your awake" the young girl said to Kero. Kero then immediately knew that he hadn't seen this young girl before. The young girl then put a bowl of food on the table in front of Kero. "Here's your breakfast" the young girl said. "My name is Anika, what is yours?" Anika asked Kero.

Meanwhile back at home, Sakura and I were looking out the window of our room and wondering about Kero, and shortly after that, both of headed back downstairs.

The next day, Madison, Sakura and me were walking in the school courtyard and talking about Kero running away. A little later into the conversation, the three of us decided to go look for Kero downtown.

Back at Anika's house, Kero was faxing a letter to me and Sakura to help us find him. Shortly after Sakura and I had received the letter, I called Madison to help me and Sakura find Kero's location. When Madison found Kero's exact location, Sakura and I immediately put on our shoes, and then went off to find him.

Meanwhile, Kero was waiting impatiently back at Anika's house for me and Sakura to come and bring him home. Suddenly, everything in the room that Anika and Kero were in started floating above the floor. Anika then floated out of the house through the open window.

It was then that Kero saw a weird but strangely familiar purple and pink colored ball with wings near where Anika was floating. "It's a clow card!" Kero said in a somewhat shocked tone of voice. About a second after Kero finished his sentence; Anika was blown away in the wind and was carried up high into the sky. "It has to be the Float card!" Kero said in a very serious tone of voice. Kero then flew after Anika to try and get her away from the Float card spirit. But unfortunately, Kero soon ran out of energy, and started falling down at a very fast speed, that is until he fell gently into Sakura's hand as we passed by on our winged staffs. "Sakura, Zachary, what are you doing here?" Kero asked us in a somewhat confused tone of voice. "Madison used your fax to find you, and it looks like me and Sakura are just in time" I said to Kero in response. "The Float card is the one behind this, it likes to scare the daylights out of people, and you two are going to have to seal it quickly" Kero said to me and Sakura in a serious tone of voice. "You got it!" Sakura said to Kero.

As soon as Kero, Sakura and I got close enough to the Float card spirit, Sakura and I quickly got off our respective winged staffs, and raised them over our heads. "Float card, we command you to return to your power confined, Float card!" Sakura and I chanted and yelled in unison as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. A few seconds after that, the Float card was sealed. But we weren't finished yet, without the Float card spirit being under Anika to keep her floating up in the air, she started to fall towards the ground, that is, until Sakura and I got back onto our winged staffs, raced towards Anika as fast as we could, and when she was almost near the ground, I immediately pulled out the Wood card, and then Sakura and I once again got off our winged staffs, raised our respective staffs and said "Wood card, come to our aid, Wood, release and dispell!" Sakura and I chanted as we hit the Wood at the same time with the tips of our respective staffs.

About a few seconds after that, the Wood card spirit appeared, flew down to the ground, and formed a giant tree and Anika fell through the tree until she stopped a few inches from the ground tangled in vines. "Now that was a bit too close for comfort" I said as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. "I agree with that completely" Sakura said as she also wiped the sweat from her very sweaty forehead and her neck.

Chapter 17: The Cave!: Erased From All Existence!
It had been about a few days since me and Sakura had captured the Float Card, and we were now on a field trip at the beach with our class from school…while Kero was back at home, and boy he was not feeling happy.

Time: sometime around midday

"Hot…*sigh*, this is really lame, Sakura and Zachary are on a field trip to the beach and I'm not" Kero said in an somewhat unhappy tone of voice.

It was then that Kero tried to dry off his left wing, but ended up falling over onto his face while saying "Hot, it's so hot, uhh!" After he rolled onto his back he said "I deserve way better then this, it's not fair!"

Meanwhile, in the next room, Tori and Julian were busy doing their school work, that is until they heard something, and Julian decided to speak first. "Hey Tori, did you just hear something?" Julian asked. "Uhh, i don't know" Tori responded in what sounded like a confused sounding tone of voice. "Well, then I guess I'm just studying too hard huh?" Julian said in response.

Time: still around midday

Meanwhile, at the beach, and under the waves, me and Sakura were currently swimming underwater, with Sakura out in front, and me following several yards behind her. And while we were both swimming underwater, we got to see a lot of fish and seaweed, which was very exciting. After that, we both popped up at the surface of the water, apart from each other of course by a few yards. And when both of us had popped up and looked forward, I was the first to notice a cave in front of us, and boy did it give me the creeps. And it probably gave Sakura the creeps too. While we were looking at the cave I noticed someone standing in the entrance of it with his back turned, it was Li. But before either me or Sakura could say anything to him, he turned around and dove into the water. "What would Li be doing this far out?" I thought to myself.

It was then that one of our friends from class called both me and Sakura names from the beach and said that they were going to play some beach volleyball, which was a sign for us to come back to shore. So we turned around and started to swim back. And while we were swimming back, our friends began to comment on how we were such good swimmers. "Wow, they are such good swimmers" Nikki said amazed. "If Mr. Terada saw them that far out by themselves, they would be in trouble" another one of our friends said. "They can probably swim better then he can" Chelsea said as they all began to laugh.

A little later, that night, me and Sakura were in our cabin, with a few of our friends, and we were talking about how our day went, that is, until everyone started talking about how we were all going to do the ancient shrine walk in the cave tomorrow night. This ended up making Sakura a little scared. And then Nikki started saying that there were ghosts in the cave, and this made Sakura even more worried and scared. While Nikki was talking, the door to the cabin opened, and all of us, including me got scared and yelled, but it turned out to just be Mr. Terada. "Listen, everything alright?" he asked. "We were just talking about the ancient shrine, you just scared us when you opened the door, that's all" Madison said in response. "Sorry, didn't mean to do that…k, you got a big day tomorrow so you'd better go to sleep now, it's past lights out" Mr Terada said. "Ok" everyone except Mr. Terada said in response. And once everyone had said 'Ok' in response to what Mr. Terada had said, Mr. Terada closed the door to the cabin and left, and then we all went to sleep, except for me and Sakura, Sakura couldn't get to sleep because she was afraid of what Nikki had told her about the ghosts, and I couldn't get to sleep because I was worried about Sakura getting scared during the ancient shrine walk because of what Nikki had told her. So I decided that during the ancient shrine walk that I would tell her that I would be there to help her get through the ancient shrine walk without getting scared. It was before I went to sleep that I noticed Sakura getting up from under the covers and saying "it's no use, I can't sleep" and then leaving the cabin to go and take a walk, I wanted to go and walk with her, but I decided against it since I needed to get to sleep for the ancient shrine walk tomorrow with Sakura and everyone else.

The next morning, me, Sakura and Madison were washing our hands at the hand washing station, and that was when Madison asked me and Sakura, "so, what are you going to leave behind at the shrine on the walk tonight?" It was then that I responded by asking that we should leave Li there. A little later, the three of us were sitting under some trees while facing the cave that was across the water, Sakura was lying down flat on her back, while me and madison were sitting with our legs bent. It was then that while I was looking forward and Sakura was just getting up and looking forward that a white mist appeared in the entrance of the cave, which ended up surprising me and Sakura, "is something wrong Sakura, Zachary?" Madison asked in a concerned sounding tone of voice. Sakura first responded by saying "No, it's okay" and then I added in "Yeah, were fine".

Time: Late in the evening and at the time of the ancient shrine walk

Later that evening, at the cave, everyone, including me, Sakura, Madison, and Li were getting ready for the ancient shrine walk. A person that was standing in front of everyone was explaining to everyone how we would use candles in the cave and not flashlights so that we would get a good idea of what it was like when the ancient people visited the shrine. The person also explained about what we would all do when we entered the cave. But while the person was speaking and explaining everything to everyone, me and Sakura sensed something, but we both pushed it to the back of our minds for the time being. It was then that the person finished explaining and began sending groups of 2 and 3 people into the cave towards the ancient shrine. It was after Nikki, Chelsea and Rita had been sent into the cave towards the ancient shrine that it was now me, Sakura and Madison's turn to go into the cave, however, as we started into the cave, Sakura began to get a little scared and worried. As we went deeper and deeper into the cave, it was then that Sakura and I started to notice that we weren't hearing anything, or anyone for that matter, and that we should've seen the other people passing us by now.

It was then that we got to a bridge, and when we looked towards the other side of it, we didn't see any lights from any of the other kids. Then, we heard a girl that sounded like Chelsea yelling out Nikki's name. "Do you think it's safe?" Madison asked. All three of us then began to run across the bridge towards Chelsea's voice. It was when we got across the bridge that we found Chelsea and Rita standing there, only Rita was upset and crying. "Are you guys okay?" Madison asked in a very concerned tone of voice. "No, were not, Nikki's disappeared" Chelsea said in response in an upset tone of voice. "What do you mean she's disappeared?" I asked in a very concerned tone of voice. "Well, we were standing right here, and then, she just…seemed to vanish, right Rita?" It was when Chelsea turned to Rita that Rita suddenly vanished. "Did you see that, that is the exact same thing that happened to Nikki" and as soon as Chelsea finished her sentence she also suddenly vanished. "What's going on?" Sakura asked to no one in particular. "You were right Sakura" Madison said in a scared tone of voice. "I'm right, you mean to tell me you really think that there are ghosts in here madison?" Sakura said in response in a very scared tone of voice. "Li was sure there was no Clow Card in here right? Madison asked. "uh huh" Sakura said in response. It was then that I suggested that we all go and get help. Sakura and Madison agreed with me, and with that, we dashed back across the bridge to go and get help, but not before Madison also suddenly vanished. It was then that me and Sakura turned around and Sakura said in a scared tone of voice "Madison's vanished, there's no one left" It was that the candle that was being held by Madison fell onto the wooden surface of the bridge and caught fire. Then, after the bridge had caught fire, a voice said from behind us "Sakura!" It was then that me and Sakura turned around and saw Li running up to us. It was when Li stopped right in front of us that Sakura said "Li, Madison and the others, their gone" Li then said "I know, the same thing happened to my group"

It was then that Sakura got an idea, "Hey Li, do you have you Lazen Board with you?" Li nodded. But then, the bridge, that was still on fire started to fall apart. It was then that Sakura told Li to hurry up. Li then started to chant "Source of light with ancient spin, send forth the magic power within. Oracles of Gold, Wood, Fire, Earth, Cloud, Wind, Rain, & Electricity. Force know my plight, Release the light!" It was then that the Lazen Board shot a light straight across the collapsed wooden bridge. "Over there?" I asked. "Yep" Li said in response while sounding somewhat irritated to hear the question from me. "We have got to get across the water" Li said. "Is the board always right?" Sakura asked. "Your still worried about ghosts aren't you, have you both got a card for this or not?" Li said in a somewhat annoyed tone of voice. "Yea we do" I said as I pulled a Clow Card out of my pocket and then Sakura and I raised our respective staffs, "Float Card, transport us to the other side, Float, release and dispel!" Sakura and I chanted as we hit the Float Card at the same time with the tips of our respective staffs. It was then that a pink and blue bubble formed around all 3 of us, and then me and Sakura raised our staffs, the bubble then began to rise and then float across the water towards the ancient shrine. It was after we had reached the other side and touched down on the ground, that me and Sakura then said "Float Card, return!" and the Float Card then returned back into its card form and materialized back in my hand, which I then put back in my pocket. "Okay it's all yours" Li said to me and Sakura, but it was after he had finished his sentence that he began to fade. "No, not you too Li!" Sakura said. "Listen, master your fear, before we all vanish, and never come back, we are running out of time!" Li said. "Ok!" I said as we then put our respective staffs in front of us and then began to concentrate with our eyes closed. It was then that we both realized that there was something emanating from the ancient shrine that was ahead of us. I then sprinted ahead, with Sakura close behind, and I flung both of the doors to the ancient shrine open, and then the same white mist from before came pouring out. We then raised our respective staffs high above our heads and said "Clow Card, return to your power, confined!" and with that the Clow Card was captured, which turned out to be the Erase Card, which explained why everyone was vanishing. It was then that I wiped the sweat from my forehead and said, "well, that capture was a little bit difficult" "I can't agree with you any less" Sakura said.

Chapter 18: A Fair To Remember!: A Peculiar Glow!
It just seemed like another night for Sakura and I. However, things soon changed at the evenings festival, when Sakura and I were made aware of the presence of a clow card. But thankfully though, we managed to do so in a way so no one caught sight of us using our magic. And it was once we got into a position where we could capture the Glow card, we took the opportunity to seal it. As Sakura and I raised our respective staffs, "we command you to return to your power confined, Glow Card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. And after the Glow Card spirit was sucked into our respective card halves, and both card halves had combined together into a complete clow card, the Glow Card was sealed. "Well, I guess some things in life, are truly just a wondrous sight to see, Sakura what are you thoughts?" I asked, turning my attention to her, as we then proceeded to make our way back to the festival. Unfortunately, Sakura never gave me an answer to my question, but I somehow knew, that she actually felt the same way I did. However, neither of us would never know, at least until much later on, that the clow cards, would wind up being the least of our worries.

Chapter 19: Nothing To Report!: Always On The Move!
It had been about a few days or so after me and Sakura had captured the Erase Card at the beach. A few days later, me and Sakura captured the Glow Card at the town festival.

Time: sometime around early to mid-afternoon

I was on my bed relaxing while Sakura was busy writing. "But my favorite part about camp was snorkeling in the ocean" Sakura thought to herself as she wrote about what she and I did at camp in her summer journal, while I of course didn't really need to write about anything since I had already finished in my journal. It was then that Sakura stretched as she sat back in her chair, and when she had finished stretching, Kero, flew down to her and asked "Hey, isn't that your summer journal?" And Sakura replied with a nod. It was after Kero was finished looking over what she had been writing recently, he then asked "hey, wasn't this stuff written in July?" Sakura put one hand behind her head and sweat dropped while saying "yes?" In a somewhat very worried tone of voice. "So your a month behind, what do you have left?" Sakura then responded by saying that she still had all of her math exercises, a shop project, a book report, and she also needed time to study. "You mean you haven't gotten anything done?!" Kero asked/yelled. "It's just so hard to do in the summer" Sakura said in response. "Oh brother" Kero said in response. "Don't worry, look at how much work I got done today" Sakura said in response.

It was after Kero had looked at what Sakura had written again that he noticed that she had forgotten to write down something about the weather. Sakura said that that wasn't a problem and that she would just get it from the old newspapers that we kept downstairs. And with that, Sakura went downstairs to get one of the newspapers, while I went with her seeing as how she might need some help.

Time: a few seconds later

A few seconds later, once me and Sakura had made it downstairs, and had made our way over to where the newspapers were, we saw that there was only one there. So Sakura asked Mr. Avalon where all the old newspapers were. Mr. Avalon said that he had thrown them out this morning. "What?!" Sakura said in a concerned sounding tone of voice. Mr. Avalon then asked Sakura what it was that she needed them for. Sakura then responded by saying that she needed them to record the weather over summer break. So he ended up handing her a device that he used for his research that I believed had to do with the weather. (a/n: just to be clear, I am only doing this because I am choosing not to use every ounce of dialog.) And with that, both me and Sakura went back upstairs so that Sakura could finish one part of her work.

Time: a few minutes later

About a few minutes or so later, back upstairs in me and Sakura's bedroom, Sakura had just finished writing down about the weather in her summer journal, and now it was time for her to move on to her math exercises. That is, until she looked around the room for it, which she then found it in front of Kero, Kero then said that she had a lot of math exercises to get through. Sakura responded by saying that they were pretty hard. Kero then said that he could do them for her, on one condition.

Time: about maybe a half an hour or so later

"Mister Chan's chocolate pastries, Kero better not blame me if he gets fat, all he does is eat!" Sakura said/yelled in a both concerned and irritated sounding tone of voice. "Well look at it this way, at least you'll have something else to do other than your summer homework" I said to Sakura in response to try and make her feel better while I sweat dropped.

Time: a little while later

It was after Tori had agreed to build Sakura's shop project in exchange for Sakura doing 5 dinner duties that a little while later, both me and Sakura were in the living room. Sakura was busy talking on the phone with Madison, while i was in the chair next to her. "So how are you doing with your summer homework?" Madison asked Sakura over the phone in an intrigued sounding tone of voice. "I haven't really got anything done yet" Sakura said in a very concerned tone of voice while she sweat dropped. "I know the feeling, I'm not done yet either" Madison said in response. "Your not?" Sakura asked/said in response. "No, I still got my math problems left, what about you?" Madison asked back in response. "I haven't even started my book report yet" Sakura said in response in a very concerned sounding tone of voice again. "Let's go to the library and see them together then" Madison said in response in a very cheery sounding tone of voice. It was then that Sakura looked over at the porch at Tori, who was building her birdhouse for her shop project, who then held up all five of his fingers, which in turn made Sakura scoff. "I'll meet you both by the slide at Penguin Park" Madison said over the phone as we then said our goodbyes and then hung up.

Time: a little while later

It was a little while later when Sakura and I had met up with Madison on the bridge near Penguin Park. Once me and Sakura had said hello to Madison and had conversed for about 15 seconds, until Kero popped out of my backpack and asked "I thought we were going to the library?" In which I responded by saying that we would be heading there in a moment. And with that, Madison, Sakura and me went off towards the library.

It was a few minutes later, when Madison, Sakura and I had made it inside the town library. And we were all just browsing around while looking for a book for Sakura to do for her book report. Unfortunately, for me that is, while we were browsing for the book, we just so happened to run into Li, who of course was not really happy to see either me or Sakura. But, it was when Li, Sakura and myself tried to enter the reading cubicle, that Li ended up saying "forget it" and then started to leave. "Hey Li, where are you going?" Sakura asked. "Someplace quiet where I don't have to hear you all talking" Li said snidely in response. "Okay Li, whatever you say, just keep your snide remarks to yourself if you are going to talk to Sakura that way" I said sternly in response as Li left with no response.

Location: inside the library in front of one of the many book shelves

Time: some time later

"According to the library the shortest book in the library is Earl: The Hungry Pig" Sakura said as both she, myself and Madison looked through one of the many book shelves for the book. After looking through several book shelves, including the shelf where it should've been, and discovering that it wasn't there, we then decided to ask someone that worked there. That person told us that although 4 of the copies were rented out, there was still one left in the library. "But none of us could find it, I guess it was returned to the wrong spot" I said.

Time: about a few minutes later

It was while Madison, Sakura and myself were searching for the book that Li was busy reading books in another part of the library, that is until he looked back down after having a conversation with Kero to see that one of his books had mysteriously disappeared. "My book, I know I left it there." Li said in a puzzled sounding tone of voice.

Time: about a few minutes later

It was while me and Sakura were still looking for the book after we had seen it disappear with two pink wings, and after Kero had told both of us that it was Clow Card, and that it hadn't gone very far that I then spotted the book in one of the display cases, only for it to disappear again right after Madison, Sakura and myself had spotted it.

After a chase with the Move Card that seemed to last for ages. Kero told both me and Sakura to concentrate in order to anticipate where the Move Card would appear next. And, after about a minute of both me and Sakura concentrating, just as the Move Card was about to appear. Both me and Sakura then raised our respective staffs above our heads and said "We command you to return to your power confined, Move Card!" as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. And with that, the Move Card was captured. Once me and Sakura had written our names on the Move Card, I then turned to Sakura and said "That was a lot harder than I thought it would be" While Sakura responded by saying that she couldn't agree with me any more.

Chapter 20: The New Rival!: A Fight To Remember!

Time: Morning (maybe around 8:00 am or 9:00 am)

It had been about a few days to a week since me and Sakura had captured the Move Card near the town library. And it was at this point in time that we were at home in our room getting ready to go to school. Well, that is if you count just Sakura getting ready due to the fact that I was already ready to go, and Kero was busy talking to Sakura while she was brushing her hair. "And I am not trying to be pushy here, but if either of you happen to see it somewhere, and if either of you happen to want to, you know, buy me a present...?" Kero said in an asking tone of voice to Sakura and me, referring to the new Xylon Warrior's video game that had come out recently (a/n: I'm sorry if I have misspelled it, and also, for not including all of the dialogue). "Well, I think that the Guardian Beast, has become the battle monster" I said in response. "Maybe so, but I am the Guardian Beast and i have to keep my fighting skills up somehow..." Kero said to me in response as Sakura went to get the hat part of her school uniform on while I was already dressed in mine and already had my hat before she had gone to get hers. And once Sakura had put on the hat part of her school uniform, Sakura headed for the door with me not too far behind.

Location: At me and Sakura's classroom at the School during the first class

Time: Still Morning (maybe 10-15 minutes later)

A little bit later, at the school, right after me and Sakura had entered the classroom, said hi to everyone, and made our way to our respective desks. Madison then greeted both of us, to which we both greeted back. "Guess what?" Madison said/asked to me and Sakura. "What?" Sakura asked back in response. "Li hasn't even shown up yet" Madison said in response. "That is a bit odd considering that "Mr. Punctual" always arrives early" I said to myself in a slightly somewhat sarcastic sounding tone of voice. "Do you think he is capturing a clow card?" Sakura asked. "No, he wouldn't do that without you two" Madison said in response. "Maybe he's given up and gone home?" Madison asked/said in response as a follow-up question. "Yeah...that i seriously doubt, considering that he still wants the Clow Cards for whatever reason" I said to myself in a matter-of-factly tone of voice. It was after I had finished my sentence that the door to the classroom opened and in walked Li, who i had to admit didn't look too happy to be there, shortly followed by the teacher Mr. Terada. He said to the entire class that we were having a new exchange student in the class. And as if on cue the door to the classroom slid open to reveal a girl with black hair and the same color eyes as Li. But when Mr. Terada told the girl to come up to the front of the class so that he could introduce her to everyone, she instead went across the back of the classroom and then stopped right behind where Li and I were sitting. "I thought we'd walk to school together?" The girl asked/said to Li in a somewhat hurt sounding tone of voice. About a minute later, Mr. Terada introduced the girl to the class as Meilin Rae (a/n: I hope i spelled her name correctly), who was from Li's hometown. It was after Mr. Terada had finished introducing Meilin to the class that Sakura asked Li if he knew Meilin. Meilin overheard Sakura ask Li if he knew her and she immediately dashed over to where Sakura and I were sitting and told Sakura to back off, which I took quite well. 'Really...were going through this again? *sigh* Well, I guess some things just never get old nor do they change' I thought to myself as I sweatdropped on the outside.

Time: Still Morning (a little bit later like around 30 minutes to an hour later)

A little bit later, in the School's courtyard, me, Sakura, Rita, Nikki, and Chelsea were busy talking to one another about Meilin. "Boy that new kid really has it in for you Sakura". Chelsea said in a somewhat concerned sounding tone of voice. "Yea talk about first impressions" Nikki added in. "She acts like she's Li's girlfriend or something" Rita said. "Here comes trouble" Chelsea said as Yamazaki approached our group with Li in tow. Seconds later, Meilin came running towards both of our groups while calling out Li's name and to wait for her. "Isn't it great that my dad got transferred here, now I can make you lunch?" she asked as she pulled Li aside to talk to him. "But you can't be making me Lunch" Li said in response. (a/n: due to the dialogue being quite fast in this part of the episode i had to improvise). "It'll be like old times, the two of us pretending to be CardCaptors". Meilin said somewhat matter-of-factly. "But I am a Cardcaptor" Li said matter-of-factly. "But the Lazen Board said someone else was" Meilin said. "Yea, but they're not very good at it" Li said apparently mentioning myself along with Sakura in the response. "That doesn't surprise me one bit, no one is as good a magician as you Li." Meilin said in response. "But I need to help them Melin" Li started to say before Melin interrupted. "I knew it the chosen CardCaptors are a boy and girl" Meilin said as Sakura and I caught wind of the conversation right after Meilin had said that. "Well, that didn't take long for her to figure it out, *sigh*, I guess me and Sakura now have another rival to deal with when we are capturing the Clow Cards now". I thought to myself as I sweatdropped again on the outside.

Location: Me and Sakura's house (specifically the dining room table)

Time: Later that evening after school

It was after the confrontation that me and Sakura had had with Meilin, and after the both of us had humiliated her in gym.

Well it was mostly Sakura that did the humiliating since she was the one who outperformed her, while I just stood there with a smug grin.

Anyway, it was during dinner that Julian explained that a series of strange attacks had been taking place in Reedington Park, which when he explained that the attacker was wearing an unusual costume and that no one had lost any valuables or money in any of the attacks immediately had myself intrigued, but I could also tell that Sakura was thinking the exact same thing that it was worth investigating on the off chance that it could be a Clow Card.

It was later that evening in Reedington Park, after both myself and Sakura had finished dinner and we had informed Madison about what we had been told by Julian, that we were then dressed in our respective battle outfits, Sakura was dressed in a pink outfit with yellow ribbons and a pink bow on her chest, while I was dressed in a outfit that resembled the Jack of Hearts which was the color pink, and neither myself nor Sakura were exactly pleased to be wearing our respective outfits.

"I really hope no one sees me wearing this tonight Madison" Sakura said in an embarrassed sounding tone.

"I second that Sakura, I really don't want to be caught dead wearing this outfit either Madison" I said with an embarrassed look on my face.

It was then that Kero, who was wearing an outfit that was the same as Sakura's except it was just the sleeves and bow of the same color flew up to Sakura, "I gotta tell ya, I am not lovin' this!" Kero said.

"Oh sure, everyone's a critic" Madison said in response to Kero.

"I don't think that Kero is happy about the puffy sleeves Madison" Sakura said as Kero flew over to the river nearby and started fly back and forth and mutter to himself, until he stopped and started to hover in one spot and said that he got something and that he was definitely sensing a Clow Card.

"A Clow Card dressed as a female that attacks trained fighters, which card is that?" Madison asked to no one in particular.

"The Fight Card!" a familiar female voice said from behind us.

"Great, of all the times to show up she shows up now!?" I angrily thought to myself as the 4 of us turned around to see Meilin standing on one of the lampposts.

It was after Meilin had jumped down from the lamppost and stuck the landing that Kero decided to speak "Don't tell me let me guess, you're Li's girlfriend?".

"Do you think you two are going to capture the Clow Card dressed like that?" Meilin said in a demeaning-like tone.

"Don't worry about it, I'm helping Li now, so you two can take a hike" Meilin said. It was then that Kero decided to interject by flying up to Meilin and arguing that both myself and Sakura were the chosen CardCaptors, that is, until Meilin got hold of Kero and started to play with his face.

"What is this some kind of robotic toy?" Meilin asked quizzically.

"Kero is the guardian beast of the seal of the Clow Cards" Sakura said in response.

"What you mean this little pseudo-toy?!" Meilin said/asked after letting go of Kero's face.

After Meilin let go of Kero's face, Kero told Meilin to watch her mouth, which only resulted in him getting swatted away by Meilin.

Meilin then approached me and Sakura while saying "You both may have the guardian beast of the seal, but I have Li, so its time for you both to butt out".

And it was after she had said that that something shot out of the water and landed on one of the railing supports in front of us. "Aw man that is definitely a girl in a strange costume" Sakura said in a somewhat scared sounding tone.

"I second that" I said in agreement with what Sakura had just said minus the scared sounding tone.

A short time later, after Meilin had fought against the Fight Card, right after Li had arrived looking for his Lazen Board that Meilin had taken from him in order to try and capture the card on her own without the use of magic, since Meilin didn't possess any.

Li had been injured by the Fight Card, and was now up against one of the walkways railing supports and Meilin was once again fighting against the Fight Card after she had seen Li get injured by it.

"You may be a clow card, but I'm Meilin Rae!" Meilin proclaimed, as she charged towards the fight card, in another bid to fight against it, despite Li desperately calling out to her not to try and fight against it again.

It was then that Madison then suggested to me that both myself and Sakura use the Power Card in order to subdue the Fight Card.

It was then that Li tried to intervene to try to help Meilin even though he was injured.

"Wait Li, let me and Sakura handle this" I said as I put my had out with my back to him to signify that myself and Sakura had got it covered, as I pulled out the Power Card and readied my staff along with Sakura.

"Power Card, grant your powers to our wands, power release and dispel!" Me and Sakura chanted as we hit the Power Card at the same time with the tips of our respective staffs.

Meanwhile, Meilin was still fighting against the Fight Card, well, that is until myself and Sakura stepped in after Sakura yelled "Hey you!" to the Fight Card, and it turned to see the both of us glowing pink.

The both of us readied our staffs, and when the Fight Card got close enough, we both hit it on the back of its neck, knocking it to the ground after a few seconds.

"Seal it!" Kero yelled.

"Right!" I replied back as i turned to Sakura who nodded as we both raised our respective staffs "Return to your power confined, Fight Card!" we chanted in unison, as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time.

And with that the Fight Card was captured. "That capture was a doozie" I thought to myself as I turned to Sakura and smiled. "Well, on to the next one".

Last edited:
Chapter 21: The Long Marathon!: Caught In The Loop!
It had been about a few days since me and Sakura had captured the Fight card, and now at school me and Sakura, along with a bunch of the other students, were training for the upcoming school marathon next week. "So, is your leg alright Madison?" Chelsea asked Madison in a concerned tone of voice. "No, I sprained my ankle." Madison said in response. "Does it hurt?" Nikki asked also in a concerned tone of voice. "It did at first, when i fell but not now, and the nurse says i shouldn't run in the school marathon next week." Madison said in response. "That's too bad" Chelsea said in response in a concerned tone of voice.

It was finally the big day of the school marathon and among the huge crowd of students, me and Sakura were like anyone else we were conversing while waiting for it to start, that is, until Meilin Rae came up to Sakura and me. "Avalon and Zachary, I am so ready for today's marathon, i have been training with a top trainer, I doubt you two will be able to keep up with me" She said. "Honestly Meilin, why do you always have to interrupt at the most inopportune time, and why does it always have to be to taunt us?" I thought to myself while fuming internally.

It was after Li, Sakura and I had used our swords to cut through the loop card's infinite loop effect caused by the Loop Card that the true form of the Loop Card was finally revealed. And it was at that point that me and Sakura raised our respective staffs above our heads "Loop Card, we command you to return to your power confined, Loop Card!" And after the Loop Card spirit was sucked into our respective card halves, and both card halves had combined together into a complete clow card, the Loop Card was sealed. . But, even though the Loop card had been captured, I knew that I was still heading into the unknown. And with each Clow card that was captured, even though I felt a bit more confident, I was still just a little bit nervous of whatever events lay ahead.

Last edited:
Chapter 22: No Time For Sleep!: A Bad Time To Fall Asleep!
It had been about a week or two since the marathon and the incident with the Loop Card, and so far, things were normal. Well, that is, if you discount the fact that me and Sakura were Cardcaptors, but i digress. Me, Sakura, and Madison were in the school library. "So you two and Tori are doing all the chores?" Madison asked. "That's right, dad's presenting a really important research paper at a seminar next Monday, so Tori, Zachary, and I decided to give him a break," Sakura said in response.

It was after Kero had informed Me and Sakura that the Sleep Card spirit had caused everyone that was in the room we were in to fall asleep, that was when we took out our respective clow keys "Oh key of clow, power of magic, power of light, surrender the wand, the force ignite, Release!" Sakura and I chanted in unison. With our respective clow staffs in hand I pulled out the Windy Card, and Sakura and I raised our respective staffs above our heads, "Windy, release and dispel!" And it was as the Sleep Card was about to be bound by Windy that Sakura and I once again raised our respective staffs above our heads, "Sleep Card, we command you to return to your power confined, Sleep Card!" And with that, the Sleep Card was sealed. And after the Sleep Card spirit was sucked into our respective card halves, and both card halves had combined together into a complete clow card, the Sleep Card was sealed.

Last edited:
Chapter 23: Practice Makes Perfect!: A Song Worth Singing!
It had been about a day since the capturing and sealing of the Sleep Card. But this was not the current thing was was present on either me or Sakura's minds, we were currently more focused on capturing a clow card, which just so happened to be the Song Card. And once we had gotten into a position to seal it, we both took the opportunity to do so. And with that thought in mind, Sakura and I raised our respective staffs, "we command you to return to you power confined, Song Card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison, as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. And after the Song Card spirit had been sucked into our respective card halves, that had materialized on the tips of our respective staffs, and both card halves had combined together into a complete clow card, the Song Card was captured and sealed. "Well, that wasn't particularly difficult" I said. "Thanks again for helping us out Madison" Sakura said, referring to the fact that Madison's singing had played a huge role in drawing out the Song Card spirit. Which was the only reason why Sakura and I were able to seal and capture it, despite once again looking a tad bit ridiculous and feeling a bit embarrassed, having been dressed in another one of Madison's battle outfit ensembles.

Last edited:
Chapter 24: No Problem Too Small!: A Little Bit Of A Problem!
It had been about a day since the capturing of the Song Card. But this was not the current thing on either me or Sakura's mind, we were currently more focused on capturing the Little Card, which had shrunk us both down to being very tiny in size. And after we had both grabbed the Little Card spirit, which in turn returned us to our normal sizes, we both took the opportunity to do seal it before anything else weird happened. And with that thought in mind, Sakura and I raised our respective staffs, "we command you to return to you power confined, Little Card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison, as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. And after the Little Card spirit had been sucked into our respective card halves, that had materialized on the tips of our respective staffs, and both card halves had combined together into a complete clow card, the Little Card was captured and sealed. "Man, talk about having something so small winding up being such a huge problem" I said while putting a hand behind my head. Which wound up earning a laugh from Sakura, as I turned to her and smiled. "Well, on to the next one I guess, I can only hope it won't be as difficult as this one" I said hopefully.

Last edited:
Chapter 25: Double Take!: Shattering The Mirror!
It had been about a day since the capturing of the Little Card. But this was not the current thing on either me or Sakura's mind, we were currently more focused on capturing the Mirror Card, which had, for reasons known only to it, had taken on the duplicate forms of both of us. And after the Mirror Card spirit had led Tori off a cliff, but then went over to his unconscious form to apologize for what it had did to him, Sakura and I raised then our respective staffs, in an effort to seal the Mirror Card. "We command you to return to you power confined, Mirror Card!" Sakura and I chanted in unison, as we swung our respective staffs down at the same time. And after the Mirror Card spirit had been sucked into our respective card halves, that had materialized on the tips of our respective staffs, and both card halves had then combined together into a complete clow card, the Mirror Card was captured and sealed. "Man, talk about seeing double" I said while turning my attention to Sakura, after the Mirror Card had landed safely in my dominant right hand. Which wound up earning a laugh from Sakura, as I then turned my attention to her and smiled, to which she then returned the smile. "Well, I think its about time we go and check on Tori to make sure he is alright" I said in a concerned sounding tone of voice.

Back