Vote tally - Get Up and Fight [Fairy Tail Quest]

Adhoc vote count started by Pittauro on Jan 5, 2020 at 4:46 PM, finished with 46 posts and 33 votes.

Tally configuration

Simple majority
Pittauro
Get Up and Fight [Fairy Tail Quest]
Post #313
Post #358

Line
Yes
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled
Enabled

• [X][Regret] "I'm not doing this for strength, but for what I believe in. And that's good enough for me."
    [X][Regret] this is the magic I chose. If people think it's weak, then I just need to make it strong. I'll prove the whole world wrong if I have to. It's as simple as that.
    [X][Regret] "I don't care about any of that. This is the path I chose and this is the path I'll follow. From now until the end."
    [x][Regret] "Just because something is impossible, doesn't make it any less worth chasing."
    [X][Regret] Magic comes from your soul. If your soul is a weak one, then it doesn't matter what type of magic you wield, it would never be 'strong enough'. On another hand if Cleaning magic perceived as weak it just meant that I need to make it strong. I choose Cleaning magic because i think it awesome, becoming one of Wizard Saints should be a good way for showing it to everyone, don't you think so?
    [X][Regret] Magic comes from your soul. If your soul is weak then it doesn't matter what type of magic you wield, it never would be 'strong enough'. On another hand if Cleaning magic perceived as weak it just mean that I need to make it strong. Becoming one of Wizard Saints would be a good start for it, don't you think.
    [X] [Regret] Nuh uh! Cleaning magic is great. You said that people copying people who were already strong were on a good path, but thats just cause they're copying someone whose already walked it. One day when I'm famous you're going to have to tell everyone what a great path it is, and you'll feel really silly that you thought it was poor just because no had done it yet.
    [X][Regret] "I'm not doing this for strength, but for what I believe in. And that's good enough for me. Just because something is impossible, doesn't make it any less worth chasing"
Back