Is this a good Idea? Should I continue this story?

• YEs PLEASE

Votes: 54 90.0%
  • Stahp...

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Springs.

Rotors.

Diodes.

Wires.

Silicon Chips.

Shafts.

Gears.

Pistons.

Valves...

Jaune Pendragon

King Of Servants
Springs.

Rotors.

Diodes.

Wires.

Silicon Chips.

Shafts.

Gears.

Pistons.

Valves.

Pulleys.

Blades.

Belts.

Wheels.

All of these components worked in perfects synchronization with each other to do work.

Yet all of this still needed a human in order for them to function properly.

Except for one.

There was one exception.

On one corner of a forest was a Strange pile of metal.

Within the junkyard was a car.

Or something that could barely be called a car.

It was literally a square box. With no glass on its two windows.

It had two seats. If those could even be called seats. The seats were so rigid and hard even standing would be better.

It had a single 1-litre engine with two gears forward and reverse.

Its lights were nothing special.

Its Paint was Plain white.

Its battery was ordinary as well.

It was so Ordinary that even the shittiest car dealers wouldn't buy it.

However within it was something extraordinary.

Within it invisible to anyone was a human soul.

Said human soul was crying while glancing at a box in front of it.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Level 1
EXP 0.00
No Name
Race: Car
Tyre Condition 100% -Plain

Fuel: 100% RON - 88
Battery: 100%
Engine Oil:100% Universal Lubrication OIL.
Transmission OIl: 100% Universal Lubrication OIL
Brake Fluid: 100% Dot 3
Body condition: 100%

Money: 0 $

THE SHOP

[Start engine.]

...what? Is this one of those isekai tropes where the main character is an inanimate object?

At least it's not your evangelion story. The entry plug description was a bit disturbing...

oh I thought reincarnated something like Herbie
well look in the bright side they could still move... of they still have gas or something

So this is a car that can level up. Since you've made him disgustingly plain, I assume leveling up and such will change his appearance and such.

Now the real question that needs to be asked is how far can you stretch the definition of car?

This has the potential to be glorious.
I want to see the car wielding a katana chasing down zombies or something like that.

I didn't know how long I was out after my mental tantrum.

I didn't know what to do about my current situation.

I was literally inside a car, and not in a powerful one...It was seriously plain. But I think I should be happy that I am even alive.

Gazing around me I find myself in a grassy plain just outside a forest.

How I saw without any eyes or a Camera I didn't know. However, it was very disorienting to keep seeing in all around myself.

Not just all around within as well.

It took a while to get used to without trying to hurl through my nonexistent stomach.

Once I had settled down I could feel it. I had control of everything.

As long as it had a movable hinge or it was an electronic component I could control it.

That was the feeling I got.

Time to put it to the test.

I turned my keyhole to the On position and felt the current begin to flow through my minimal electronics.

Once more I willed it to turn further and 300 Amps of current flowed cranking the engine for its first time.

*Chugu Chugu Chugu tsu daga daga daga daga daga daga*

It wasn't silent but it wasn't loud either.

It was the comforting sound of an old banger.

Heh, I'm twenty and I'm an old banger? Wait...I suppose a twenty-year-old car is technically an old banger.

I gave the carburetor a gentle nudge allowing the engine to hum.

The one good thing I noticed was that I had an Automatic transmission system.

Which was a good thing I suppose? Let's me concentrate on the road more.

Alright, let see.

Taking a look around I could see a small paved road up ahead. It certainly wasn't tar or concrete, rather it but it was a road and was certainly much better than driving through high grass. While the flowers were certainly beautiful I do hope I can reach civilization soon.

Find Civilization.

You do not know where you are. Find some form of civilization.

Rewards: Fills up your Fuel tank. 50-EXP.

Time Limit: Until your Fuel Tank runs Dry.

Failure: Death.

Fuck.

I Call up my Status.

Fuel: 100% RON - 88

Alright, calm down.

I could see a road. That means there is certainly some form of civilization.

I switched my gear to drive and began to traverse through the grassy plains.

Going through the grass was a bit difficult as it was extremely uneven but I did eventually reach the road and holy shit did it become much smoother the moment I did.

It was like wading through water when I had a human body except I was a car and I certainly wasn't an offroad car.

I took a look at my status.

Fuel: 99% RON - 88

Double Fuck.

I knew that going through the grass was difficult but Fuck.

Calm down.

I turned towards where I could see several gardens growing at the end of my vision and began to traverse down the dirt road.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Huh.

It didn't even take that long. it was midday and the sun was right in the middle of the sky. If I was human I was sure I wouldn't want to be out without any shade, as a car however I trotting along was quite comfortably my radiator keeping me cool.

About ten minutes into the drive cruising at 40km/h or 24mph. I was beginning to see a tall wall on the horizon.

As I drew closer and closer I could see that the walls were a very light brown and actually built of stone. The road was connected to a large gate which seemed to have a few people in chain mail and medieval armor? Wait. Why is someone wearing chainmail?

Well, Ill find after I get there.

Quest Complete.

Rewards Gained: A Full Tank and 50 EXP.

I called up my status and saw the Fuel rise from 95% back to 100%.

Good. I didn't want to run out of Gas anytime soon but looks like I didn't have to worry too much. As long as I'm on the fairly even ground it doesn't take too much fuel. I revved my engine and sped up towards the gate.

Civilization here I come!

Last edited:
I've been looking for something like his ever since I've read another world novels, or books. I haven't read any that are reincarnated as a vehicle(if ya know any pls tell.) But this is pretty noice. Hope ya keep it up. And watched

So I guess you decided to forgo the cube car beginning for an old banger beginning. Guess it makes it easier for the main character considering the aerodynamics of the shape alone would kill his mpg.

This story is reminding me of that game where you can design your own car. Just shaping it slowly into something better.

Will be waiting to see how your story comes out.

Back