Free Art Classes On SV Discord

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Join us for Free Art classes on the SV discord!!!
Free Art Classes
Hey I got Squishy's permission for this! So I want to teach some free art classes on the SV discord. I'm definitely not saying I'm as good or better than the artists here, this isn't a 'oh I'm so good I can teach' I just feel that I'm reasonably okay at art and I want to teach people to love art!

So I want to gauge first of all, your availabilities and timezones if you're interested in. Please please, let me know your availabilities and timezones if you are interested. I am Hawaiian Standard time with certain blocks of time blacked out for work, but I am very flexible and only work three times a week.

There is no webcam, tablet, or digital program requirement. At the very least, paper, pencil and a phone camera or whatever you have to take pictures would be great. I do want to see your work so I can help you with it!

Here's is the basic Syllabus!

docs.google.com

SV Art Class Syllabus

SV Art Class Syllabus Basic Resources, Advice, and Exercises Portraiture Eyes Nose Mouth Ears Hair Head Hands/Feet Anatomy Poses Layouts/Environments, Lighting/Color, Cartooning

Here's a link to the discord!!!

discord.gg

Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games

Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.

And here are my art credentials!

Any questions?

I'd be interested! I'm in EST and am (generally) available on Saturday and Sunday from 1PM-8PM. I don't have any experience with formal art lessons but I have been drawing for two years, and am primarily looking to improve my shading and coloring.

Would you want us to share some pics in this thread, or would that be done during the classes for critique?

Last edited:
I'd be interested! I'm in EST and am (generally) available on Saturday and Sunday from 1PM-8PM. I don't have any experience with formal art lessons but I have been drawing for two years, and am primarily to improve my shading and coloring.

Would you want us to share some pics in this thread, or would that be done during the classes for critique?

In the Discord class thread for critique! I don't want you guys to feel like you have to publicly share everything.

GMT. Generally available whenever. For everyday purposes, no prior teaching in drawn art.

Back