Fate/oath alternative (Not Oath Sign related)

I'm going to get an actual Character Sheet up for Saul, I swear (vs the current mess) but I've got 2...3 sheets in other RPs to clean up that are much more urgent, so....

In the meantime, FYI I'm basing his skill set (and a bit of his personality) on these two guys:

@Grue Working out a Master for you, hopefully will be done later today

@Murderhobo of Nod
@SoothingCoffee
@erlking
@ebolasos
@Momo
@LupineVolt
@ZerbanDaGreat
@Mortifer
@Nyxistence
@TenfoldShields
@Druby

I'd at least appreciate a "not playing any more" like MrEgret did... Same to anybody else if this really isn't working for you, really...
Well since @SoothingCoffee hasn't replied or posted since he accepted being my master, I guess I'm dropping off too. As much as I would like to play, I don't seem to be able to get partners with a regular posting schedule.

I did give one, after both my partners quit without a word. I suppose I could try to find a new partner, be they master or servant, but at the time it seemed that you were well off for Servant Master pairs.

I did give one, after both my partners quit without a word. I suppose I could try to find a new partner, be they master or servant, but at the time it seemed that you were well off for Servant Master pairs.
Oops... Totally my bad, I completely forgot. I've been pinging Coffee this whole time because he seemed eager and was here at tail end; I guess I expected more from him...

I'd at least appreciate a "not playing any more" like MrEgret did... Same to anybody else if this really isn't working for you, really...

Asterion and Lycaon ending up romping off to star in their own well regarded Web Novel spin-off series, their Masters in tow.

(So yeah I'm sorry for the lack of communication, tbh I thought I'd just been dropped in absentia. << I'm dropping and I'm pretty sure Zerban, Nyx, and Lupine are too.)

Last edited:
Asterion and Lycaon ending up romping off to star in their own well regarded Web Novel spin-off series, their Masters in tow.

(So yeah I'm sorry for the lack of communication, tbh I thought I'd just been dropped in absentia. << I'm dropping and I'm pretty sure Zerban, Nyx, and Lupine are too.)
*sigh* I'd prefer if you didn't speak for other people, mostly because my main problem right now is hearsay...

But thank you for chiming in, regardless. Good to know.

Well assuming you're right, we're... *sigH* barely at 7 "teams".

Oops... Totally my bad, I completely forgot. I've been pinging Coffee this whole time because he seemed eager and was here at tail end; I guess I expected more from him...
Yeah, it's really a shame. If you end up needing a master or servant to round things off then Tag me and I'll try to have something out, but from the looks of it you don't really need me.

Yeah, it's really a shame. If you end up needing a master or servant to round things off then Tag me and I'll try to have something out, but from the looks of it you don't really need me.
Only because I've been making Masters and such already out of excitement, and I assume you wouldn't play a character you haven't made yourself. Tbh, otherwise I'll be doing multiple npc Masters/Servants at this rate, and that's if no one else drops and the game actually gets moving.

Probably doesn't help that all the recent active players are all gathering to Ruler who won't reply without GM, while it seems all the earlier players that were setting up lost interest...

To be honest, I'd kind of like to see some progress in this RP. It's no fun to play in a game where it takes two weeks to do anything.

To be honest, I'd kind of like to see some progress in this RP. It's no fun to play in a game where it takes two weeks to do anything.
Indeed. As soon as @Avoozl shows his face, there'll be plenty of tension to build off of between him and @Breogan; hopefully they'll hold it off until I find out if the Grail is Tainted or not.

Post that, we'll have gathered a good chunk of the active players about the Church; we'll see how things go.

I'm like 5 min. from falling asleep... So I'll see about getting a post out first thing when I wake up. Though I was still waiting on a post from my master @superBlast

Indeed. As soon as @Avoozl shows his face, there'll be plenty of tension to build off of between him and @Breogan; hopefully they'll hold it off until I find out if the Grail is Tainted or not.

Post that, we'll have gathered a good chunk of the active players about the Church; we'll see how things go.
Honestly, at this point I doubt me and Sailor will get much done till morning, since we arent going to the church till then.

Back