Grue, I can say with certainty that not even that would help, because in Age of Sigmar the Lizarmen were upgraded and made relevant to the point where they are out keikakuing the Chaos Gods, including Tzeentch.
Let that sink in for a while
Don't worry Takoe

I will send in OPR's natural enemy

Avenger Bondo :V

OPR: OH HEY ANOTHER OVERWANKED PIECE OF GARBAGE. NO CARES ABOUT YOUR KEIKAKU, YOUR BULLSHIT IS OFF TO THE NERF BIN.
(My mental characterisation of that incarnation is slowly sliding towards always shouting in capslock.)

Damn that innocent monster for refusing to listen to canon!

Don't worry Takoe

I will send in OPR's natural enemy

Avenger Bondo :V

Yes. Perfect. The stars favour this alignment of events.

I assume that despite the insanly powerful heroic spirits, magic, and whatever out there. There is still mundane soldiers on England's side who fight on despite the insane differences in strength.

If you don't mind to much I'm going to work through the point of view of one of them to introduce my character.

Last edited:
I assume that despite the insanly powerful heroic spirits, magic, and whatever out there. There is still mundane soldiers on England's side who fight on despite the insane differences.

If you don't mind to much I'm going to work through the point of view of one of them to introduce my character.

Some mundanes, yeah. And some Magi. They're mostly useless, but can be good for keeping mooks distracted.

Okay post tomorrow! Finally got shit needed down out of the way.

Right, before I go ahead with posting and mourning the postponement if Lee vs Chan, is anyone else actually headed to World 3?

Because if World Three ends up being Bruce Lee VS The World, I'm getting Takoe to permanently boot Jackie Chan over here probably going to want some form of backup from the GM.

Back