Just don't worry too hard about it. It's a nice, clean home, and that's really all you need to worry about. Assassin will take care of everything Sahib.

You don't need to wonder who's house it was before, she's quite happy now. Promise. She's even still alive!

I don't like where this is going Assassin

Yeah

Boxer is still alive :V

Silly Bondo.

Minorities can't own property in Columbia. :V

Yes, this is something that concerns me

Mmmhmmm

Sahib, ever wanted to lead your own violent revolution?

that was my plan from the very beginning

please continue

Nobody needs a Servant, and there aren't enough to go around anyway.
The reason I'm waiting for @Lichte to summon me, however it happens, is because I made Bruce Lee to bait Jackie Chan in, and then afterwards realised that Jackie Chan was legitimately the most likely person to end up summoning Bruce Lee.

...On that subject, @Mortifer , am I summoned prior to the RP like the OP says, and therefore having Chan vs Lee offscreen, or is Chan tripping over a summon circle the moment Zel ports him in?

The reason I'm waiting for @Lichte to summon me, however it happens, is because I made Bruce Lee to bait Jackie Chan in, and then afterwards realised that Jackie Chan was legitimately the most likely person to end up summoning Bruce Lee.

...On that subject, @Mortifer , am I summoned prior to the RP like the OP says, and therefore having Chan vs Lee offscreen, or is Chan tripping over a summon circle the moment Zel ports him in?

That's up to you and Lichte to decide.

@Mortifer , how badly would it fuck up your plans to have One Punch Ruler Grue submitted in response to this?:V

Grue, I can say with certainty that not even that would help, because in Age of Sigmar the Lizarmen were upgraded and made relevant to the point where they are out keikakuing the Chaos Gods, including Tzeentch.
Let that sink in for a while

Grue, I can say with certainty that not even that would help, because in Age of Sigmar the Lizarmen were upgraded and made relevant to the point where they are out keikakuing the Chaos Gods, including Tzeentch.
Let that sink in for a while
OPR: OH HEY ANOTHER OVERWANKED PIECE OF GARBAGE. NO CARES ABOUT YOUR KEIKAKU, YOUR BULLSHIT IS OFF TO THE NERF BIN.
(My mental characterisation of that incarnation is slowly sliding towards always shouting in capslock.)

Back