Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Fire, brimstone, chaos. The screams of the dying and the annihilation of all that one held dear...

BlackHadou

Bunny-Sensei
Fire, brimstone, chaos. The screams of the dying and the annihilation of all that one held dear. The death of a city.

That was the scene that you found yourself in, your body covered in blood, your left arm, upon its face the three marks of power called Command Spell, broken. Falling from above the flames and broken buildings was an angry, red rock. In truth, it could be likened to a moon.

Hovering in the air just before it was a red figure, his eyes burning red and upon his face a sinister smile. Circling around him, six blue wings outstretched, was the fearsome dragon of the Beast class, an aberration that should not be.

Bahamut, the King of Dragons.

Where had it gone wrong? Where had everything fallen apart. You can't really do anything but futilely reach up, trying in vain to activate that system that would summon a hero to your aid.

But nothing came. Your arm, as your swimming vision discovered, barely existed, a messy mangle of flesh.

Where had it all gone wrong?

"Suffocate in your ideals, and die. Tengai Shinsei."

The rock fell, and everything became nothing. It was the end of your story, as a man who had thought himself able to save the world in the name of man, by popping the little bubbles in the past that would destroy the future.

But then…

This isn't your story, is it?

How about we start over.

What is your name?

[ ] Canon Character to the Nasuverse
-[ ] Write in. Only requirement is you must be able to bullshit the existence of a Magic Circuit.
[ ] Character not canon to the Nasuverse.
-[ ] Write in.

And who… pray tell… is the Servant you summoned?
[ ] Write in Class.
-[ ] Write in Servant. Try to make it a interesting one, or you get the Gacha.

[X] Character not canon to the Nasuverse.
-[X] CED!Naruto

[X] Caster
-[X] Dark Lord Harry Potter

So does this mean it could be an actual crossover?
Yes. Did Uchiha Madara dropping a moon on the prologuetagonist (may he rest in pieces) and Bahamut making a appearance not make it apparent how by the seat of my pants this actually is?

-[X] CED!Naruto

[X] Caster
-[X] Dark Lord Harry Potter
BONDO I WILL GNAW ON YOUR SOUL!

... I'll do the Servant, though.

-[X] Shiba Tatsuya

[X] Saber
-[X] Mordred

-[X] Shiba Tatsuya

[X] Saber
-[X] Mordred

[X] Character not canon to the Nasuverse
-[X] Revolver Ocelot (As the son of the Boss and the sorrow he was born with Natural Body and powerful psychic potential)

[X] Rider
-[X] Melkor/Morgoth

Last edited:
-[X] Okita Sougo

And who… pray tell… is the Servant you summoned?
[X] Saber
-[X] Okita Souji

For the Shinsengumi shenanigans.

Last edited:
[X] Canon Character to the Nasuverse
-[X] Tohno Shiki
[X] Assassin
-[X] Future Tohno Shiki (Satsujinki)

Because lol

I think this is my final vote.

-[X] Tony Abbott

[X] Assassin
-[X] Simo Hayha

Back