Fate/Bloody Highlanders (Closed)

Whelp, guess it's time to convince people. (are we allowed to say who our Servants are now or is that for the IC?).

My Rider's main selling point is the fact that he needs very little healing alongside a flashy and powerful NP that makes him damn hard to kill outright on top of being strong in terms of hits. He can serve the place of an off-tank, taking powerful hits that would put other Heroic Spirits out of commision without getting taken out of the fight. He also has a more situational NP that could cripple or even remove another Servant outright if it goes off.

He's also a lover of art, particularly of written works, and would preferably like a Master who shares his likes (be forewarned, though; he can be a bit of a prima donna when it comes to judging works).

As for the Archer, he has a strong NP with multiple uses. It's most powerful use has devastating strength and AoE alongside an admittedly high cast time. He also has another, more secretive NP that can be considered a game-changer if used (although, there is a pretty steep cost for it). He serves as an artillery Archer that's at his strongest at night (may need to keep that in mind when making a strategy).

He can be a bit temperamental, though, particularly when put in a bad situation (although that usually comes out in scathing remarks). He also really doesn't like wolves or wolf-like things.

PX-12 - Saber, Archer, Rider

Honestly, you could just get rid of my Saber option. It's of considerably lesser quality in comparison to the other two (IMO anyways) and would probably just be a detriment; I'd honestly be shocked if no one else made a better Saber sheet than mine.

Last edited:
My Rider's np is a self transformation thing that guarantees the capture of attention/absolute distraction of whoever she's targeting. Her legend is about being the prize for the conquering hero, not being the conquering hero herself so her power relies on others.

This leads into her wish. She wants her own story where she's the main character. To be more than just a prize to be won, she wants to be the one to win for once.

Making a wish on the grail isn't as important for her as winning it, if that makes sense.

She's a smol lawful neutral water dragon girl.

Last edited:
Well if we're giving away identities Best Knight of the Round Table is available, the one, the only, Sir Bedi.

Adept at having your back.

Ooh, similar interests~!
Any personality bullet points?

Well, she:
  • Is fiercely protective of her own independence.
  • Is peppy and enthusiastic.
  • Has no respect for protocol, rank, or procedure. Prefers to do things her way.
  • Has a love of modern day technology and conveniences.
  • Has a fondness for firearms that would have made the UK government nervous, if she wasn't already a valued employee.
  • Is very disdainful of traditionalist magi.

You can say who you are. I sincerely doubt you'd hide it long ic.

In that case, I'm playing Oisin, king of the Fairy Realm and son of Fionn MacCumhail (also Ireland's greatest poet at his time).

I'm also playing Aracs, son of the Ursa Major (and technically also the Ursa Minor) and Zeus, King of Arcadia, and bowman of the stars.

I'm at a crossroads, I want to hear the pitches from the other servants to make the most informed decision, but I also want to be a player in the game.

My Rider's np is a self transformation thing that guarantees the capture of attention/absolute distraction of whoever she's targeting. Her legend is about being the prize for the conquering hero, not being the conquering hero herself so her power relies on others.

This leads into her wish. She wants her own story where she's the main character. To be more than just a prize to be won, she wants to be the one to win for once.

Making a wish on the grail isn't as important for her as winning it, if that makes sense.

She's a smol lawful neutral water dragon girl.
Seems like you'll synergize well enough with me. It'll be interesting to see us interact, at least. Taken!

Now I have to pick to insure my survival, at least I get to choose between either Knight or Cavalry still.

As for the Archer, he has a strong NP with multiple uses. It's most powerful use has devastating strength and AoE alongside an admittedly high cast time. He also has another, more secretive NP that can be considered a game-changer if used (although, there is a pretty steep cost for it). He serves as an artillery Archer that's at his strongest at night (may need to keep that in mind when making a strategy).

He can be a bit temperamental, though, particularly when put in a bad situation (although that usually comes out in scathing remarks). He also really doesn't like wolves or wolf-like things.
I just nabbed Archer without really looking at him, but, from the looks of things, he'll really mesh well with the Master I'm using.

So I like trying to be subtle about my Servants but I wanna get in so...

Anyone who's thinking about Assassin, PM me something with this thread title in it and I'll drop Assassin's sheet for you to consider, as long as you promise not to spoil it to anyone else if you choose not to go with Assassin :V

Well, she:
  • Is fiercely protective of her own independence.
  • Is peppy and enthusiastic.
  • Has no respect for protocol, rank, or procedure. Prefers to do things her way.
  • Has a love of modern day technology and conveniences.
  • Has a fondness for firearms that would have made the UK government nervous, if she wasn't already a valued employee.
  • Is very disdainful of traditionalist magi.
Okay, we're paired. Anyone else who wants this one, fite me.

I wager that, even if we're not a master/servant pair, my character and @Nanimani will become very good friends. Mostly because of what each of us can provide for the other, if Nobunaga's capable of doing what I strongly suspect they can.

I'll just say this, if the morning is snowy, and you see a strange blue fire in the morning, don't panic.

Also, my Master is blind. Completely blind.

Back