Fate/All In Your Hands [AU Fate/Extra RP]

"Heroes of the wild" is, I believe, the wiki quote.
Enkidu's the only Servant in canon with it, which says something.

However, it's on your sheet now. Nerfing is one thing (That probably doesn't need to happen for you), but skills that don't fit the character should've been caught in the submissions phase.

Considering I didn't realise you even had it, I'm pretty sure I completely missed you mentioning it.

Oh well, too late now. Let the insanity commence, I guess.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't see the point in Alex trying for Presence Detection. A Servant just up and talked to you while invisible, and probably close by, this is the part where Lancer backs him up, since I don't think it would matter much if Alex figures out where Mordred is. Even as a Human for the Revived Magic Era/Prisma Era, Mordred is still a Servant.

Either way, yeah. Alex sensed where Mordred is.

Honestly, I don't see the point in Alex trying for Presence Detection. A Servant just up and talked to you while invisible, and probably close by, this is the part where Lancer backs him up, since I don't think it would matter much if Alex figures out where Mordred is. Even as a Human for the Revived Magic Era/Prisma Era, Mordred is still a Servant.

Lancer isn't with me atm, he went in ahead at my request as better for the undetectable(atm) entity to be inside so he'd get the full conversation.

Honestly, I don't see the point in Alex trying for Presence Detection.
You answered your own question.
Even if you can't do anything about it, it feels better to know.
And besides, if he knows he's coming from twenty feet away, he can call Lancer back earlier than if he felt him only when he revealed himself.
Lancer isn't with me atm, he went in ahead at my request as better for the undetectable(atm) entity to be inside so he'd get the full conversation.
Eh, you can call him back with telepathy if you need to.

You answered your own question.
And besides, if he knows he's coming from twenty feet away, he can call Lancer back earlier than if he felt him only when he revealed himself.

Eh, you can call him back with telepathy if you need to.
Considering my Agility rank? Him noticing from 100 feet away is analogous to him noticing the second I arrived.

Hmm?

Oh right, clarification.

Alex knows where Mordred is and the direction he is in, but not the distance. Estimate about within the range of 10 meters radius of him.

Back