Everybody Is the God Emperor!!

For related reference, watch after 4.23 mark

Basically, is it possible for Imperium to devise a method to turn every Imperium citizen into Emperor level beings? (or at least into Primarch level beings)

If it is possible, then how would the status quo within 40K change? (assuming the process goes without any problems and all Imperium citizens go through the process)

Basically, is it possible for Imperium to devise a method to turn every Imperium citizen into Emperor level beings? (or at least into Primarch level beings)
Shart answer: Lol no. Too tired to type out longer answer.

If it is possible, then how would the status quo within 40K change? (assuming the process goes without any problems and all Imperium citizens go through the process)
The Imperium wins everything forever now that everyone is above Space Marine physical level and can stop time.

I think the closest we could get to having everyone being the god-emperor would be to somehow restart the primarch program, which is near impossible considering all the equipment is lost apart from some primarch gene-seed that (I think) the emperor's children have.
If the imperium can retrieve that then it's theoretically possible (I stress the word theoretically. The chances are a trillion to one).
But if they can do it, humanity can curb stomp every other race and rule the galaxy (imagine billions of Angrons, Magnus', Dorns and Perturabos running about everywhere). Then a golden age would last until the inevitable happens and a civil war starts and we would be back to square one, except it's just humans fighting each other.

I think the closest we could get to having everyone being the god-emperor would be to somehow restart the primarch program, which is near impossible considering all the equipment is lost apart from some primarch gene-seed that (I think) the emperor's children have.
If the imperium can retrieve that then it's theoretically possible (I stress the word theoretically. The chances are a trillion to one).
But if they can do it, humanity can curb stomp every other race and rule the galaxy (imagine billions of Angrons, Magnus', Dorns and Perturabos running about everywhere). Then a golden age would last until the inevitable happens and a civil war starts and we would be back to square one, except it's just humans fighting each other.
Also, consider that the original Primarchs were a huge resource investment for the Emperor. He was able to make hundreds of thousands of Space Marines for them to lead and still only made twenty of them. Getting the resources s to mass-produce Primarch-like beings on that kind of scale, especially given the disjointed nature of the current Imperium, would be a logistical nightmare.

Back