Dreaming of Terrors (Blue Archive AU)

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

After the event that almost ended everything in Kivotos, everything returned to normal.

... Or so it seems.

Sensei finds himself in a dark space where he can see the grim alternates of his beloved students. It was the worst scene he could have seen, something he didn't even dare to dream of.

Though, regardless if they were just a pigment of his imaginations, they were still his students. As a Sensei, he will do what is right and save them from their bleak future.

(Events is set after Volume F, so there will be spoilers.)
Prologue

Levelgap

Wielder of Destruction
You have surpassed the broken narrative through sheer will and determination. Your trust in your bonds created a path for you to escape a fate worse than death. Truly, you are the core of this world, even when an outsider interfered with the narrative!

A main character that fell on their own story, creating a miracle through an alternate version where the one succeeded. A splendid showing, despite being forced to take a backseat on the greater whole!

A world where nothing matters. Where the genre changed to fit the twisted desires of the outsider. You still managed to surpass that and created the best ending for all of your precious students.

You fixed what was broken, gave continuation to what was already a bad ending. Creating a path for a sequel to a new life!

But how about those other broken stories? Those that have been twisted beyond recognition? Are you going to ignore them? Live on your own bubble of slice of life and comedy?

There might be countless iterations of a happy future, but so does the tragedy. The grasps of the outsiders spreads far and wide. They encroached upon the pages of your story, erasing concepts and pushing their own contemptuous philosophy.

It was the will of the outsider, and it's itinerant. They are the ones who spreads torment and hate. The ones who thrives in chaos and death. The one who forced tragedy upon happy times.

And the remnants they left were a husk of their former solves. Twisted beyond recognition. They were an entirely different character. Completely separate to their former selves. A template that has been utterly changed, a profile smeared with putrid dirt.

Are you really going to ignore them?

No, you are not. As you already made a miracle to make bad things good, you will also make the same decision. You simply break the mold. Even without the epithet as the protagonist, you will still force it through and create a brighter path for the bleak present.

As a story forced itself to be inserted to your world, so you could've done it. A collaborative work has been made due to the hapless intervention of the outsider.

Now, Sensei. Are you ready. To straighten paths that has been curved? To bring hope to a world of despair?

If you truly desire to continue on this path, then simply step forward. You may bring your own colors to the broken narratives of the uncreative authors.

I will watch the outcome of your choices, Sensei.

"We thirst for the seven wailings"

"We bear the Koan of Jericho"

A man that easily surpassed six foot stood as he clutched the tablet where two of his important aides and students were located. On the tablet, the images of his student appeared.

He knew what to do. Even as the rules had been changed, he still moved forward.

He moved the panel towards the images of his students, and picked the appropriate team to venture on a world beyond his own. Despite their same structure and setting, it wasn't the same as his own.

'Regardless...' He looked forward after he was done, looking at the broken mirrors that floated on this empty space.

On each floating shards, images of broken world could be seen. Girls of different stature stood on the broken remains of what was once a bustling city.

On one shard, a blonde haired girl wearing a plugsuit beneath their black cat hoodie watched a scene of wreckage, the black halo above her head kept glitching as she lugged a familiar greenish rifle. The color scheme of her outfit had some lines of green on them.

On the other shard, a pink haired woman with horns on the rear side of her head coldly lined up the sights of her maroon-colored rifle atop a building. She wore a black feathered Captain's coat properly, and the word "VI" and "VIII" was written on the outer breast pocket of the coat. Beneath was a red dress that hugged her figure, and on top of her head was a black broken image of a rose-styled halo.

Another shard shows of a girl whose pink hair has turned white. Her swirly galaxy-like halo turned into the image of a black hole. Her entire white outfit now black and caked with blood. Her expression so twisted, moreso than his troublesome princess.

On every shards, a facet of his students were shown. All twisted beyond belief. A normal girl who was a fan of a children's animated show now laughed in a crazed manner. A girl who wished to be a hero now stood above an ark that floated on the sky, glowing crimson eyes looking down on the residents with cold contempt.

A smart treasurer from Seminar who felt despair as she simply watched the death of an innocent girl. The strongest student of Kivotos who fell to despair as she lost the precious person she had. The vice president of Abydos who came back and raged against the city after she lost the second light of her life. A former student of SRT who fell to extreme depression after the lost of her squad, using her sniper skills to go on a one woman stand against the whole city.

Many more, each showing all of his beloved students. All were alternatives. Each images doesn't technically affect his daily life. Though it doesn't matter, because all of them were still related to him.

They were the ones who lost their guiding light, and it was up to another adult to take responsibility.

They were his precious students. That was the only reason he had to save them.

But he couldn't do it alone. A lone person couldn't solve every problems.

So he would use one of his strengths.

His bonds!

As the form of his beloved students he had chosen from the tablet slowly materialized besides him, he walked towards one of the shards.

"It doesn't matter if this is not real. It doesn't matter if this is a dream. My duty as a Sensei demands that I save them!"

And so he embarked on a journey within his dream. To create a new story to an alternative that already ended.

Hello, this is Levelgap, and I am making a new fanfic. This time to a game that I got too immersed I can't leave anymore.

I just finished Volume F recently, and got this idea of Sensei meeting different Terror versions of every students that has been shown so far on the game.

The idea of the alternate versions of students that has met a bad end sounds very interesting to me, and I don't know why. I just want to see Terror versions of them.

No one has made a fanfic like this. Maybe there is someone who made it, but I can't find anything about it. That's why I decided to create my own take of it.

I hope you have fun with what I'm cooking. I'm just a novice when it comes to writing, and I hope someone good at writing take this idea and make a decent version than this one, because I prefer reading xD

Anyway, thanks for reading everyone!~

P.S. This story takes place after Volume F, which meant everything that happened beyond that wasn't canon to this fic. That's because I still haven't read Volume 4 Chapter 2 and I have been holding off to that so this happens. Though, it is fine to talk about it on my comment section. I won't judge.

P.S.S. My favorite student is Aris. No one can take her top 1 placement on my heart as best girl, and best Blue Archive character on my own list.

Ah, different than your usual fics, and I'm all for it! I really like the world of Blue Archive, and I wish there were more fanfics. Also, on an adjacent tagent, I've only seen one student fic, which is disappointing. Still, watched.

Back