Dream Logic

An offseason swallow
Hello all, This is, well me, Dream Logic. I've noticed that in the past I'll end up cluttering up the idea thread sometimes with random silly stupid thoughts that probably don't add up to a quest(much less past the third update) so I figured I might as well exile myself off to my own little thread. That and maybe push myself towards actually running something again.

Pretty much everything is at least a bit more detailed then I have here and I'm as much scrawling for fun ideas as anything else so ask away.

I want to be the mahjong!(Sake): In a world where people play mahjong with magic powers, one freshman seeks to overthrow the old order via graituitous use of protag-power I mean, by outwitting and outplaying all her foes. Intermixed with some slice of life and schoollife shenanigans.

(in other words, think 4 way stand battles where you need to be the one who comes out on top at the end, talk with your foes to forge impromptu alliances as you set up that perfect score...just know that everyone is doing the same).

Hellsing East(Touhou/Hellsing AU): Pendragon, deciding he wasn't going to be totally useless until he died has compiled a list of dossiers for some unique individuals. That's you by the way. Only a few problems. There's a traitor in your mists,(probably) not you, the mansion is under siege, someone's after your new master. Oh and forces are in motion to destroy everything. Best get to work.

PC's: Sakuya(A girl with limited control over time), Yuuka(Changeling/Fae representative), Remilia Scarlet (a vampire asking for help)

Dog Days Are Over(magical girl burst): This isn't a quest about Magical girls, it's about the people around them. The ones who might have been them. The ones who are kept in the dark but look for a light. Seven pm, lights dim, fog rolls in, for the witching begins.That's the old rhyme and lately it's been ringing true. Something strange has settled over your peaceful little town and it's up to you to find out.

(bad blurb, but it's a quest about trying to unravel the mystery of plot and plot of the setting like and not like madoka magica's).

Crimecraft(Starcraft): There are two fates for a terran conscript. The most common is that they are brainwashed, strapped into some exceptionally dangerous contraption and told to die for the cause. The second, almost of unheard of really is that they are hired. That's you. Conscripted at gunpoint, given a contract and way to much cash it's up to you to defend against the enroaching TEC threat, stifle the zerg infestations, and handle rifle-diplomacy with protoss and anything else out there.

Somedays you really miss when all you had to do was rob some trains.

Random other ideas: Yes. A Commissar(40k) quest, an Inquisitor quest(40k), reboot not Your Day(ooooold RWBY multicross, first quest I ever did).

Last edited:
Back