Discord Annihilation Theory (Magical Burst RP)

First fails, you take damage. Second explodes twice but succeeds. Do you want to take Overcharge on the first roll to successfully defend? You can also use Adaptability to shuffle your attributes around once more before the first challenge resolves. In retrospect, the timing on certain magical effects means I shouldn't have immediately rolled both attacks.

What's the worst that could happen? Not like I have any allies to blow up atm. :V

Taking overcharge on the first challenge.
What I'm saying is that if you use Adaptability right now you can reassign your magical attributes for the round to succeed on the defense challenge without taking more Overcharge. You can only use Adaptability twice per battle, however. Do you still want to take Overcharge?

What I'm saying is that if you use Adaptability right now you can reassign your magical attributes for the round to succeed on the defense challenge without taking more Overcharge. You can only use Adaptability twice per battle, however. Do you still want to take Overcharge?
Yep. So that's 1 Magic, 3 Heart so far by my count.

I'm still good. :V

Right. Apologies for letting this kinda die off. But if there´s still interest I can try to keep going?

I kinda lost track of Sad Clown's headspace last month. A reboot might work better than trying to resuscitate this iteration.

Back