Discord Annihilation Theory (Magical Burst RP)

Indeed. I was standing around doing nothing for an hour, which is a natural thing to do, being someone that tries to be talkative around new people, after one of them had introduce herself.

Sorry, been a bit busy with exams and whatnot lately. I'll get a post in before 5 PM at the latest, possibly sooner. Make sure not to initiate combat with youma itself before I get that snow up so we can reliably track it.

What do I have to roll to know if the Youma's going to strike now? Because it looks like it's not letting its dinner go away.
That would be an awareness roll that is fairly unnecessary, given that you know the youma is in the alley and you know that it is going to attack eventually.
Indeed. I was standing around doing nothing for an hour, which is a natural thing to do, being someone that tries to be talkative around new people, after one of them had introduce herself.
I get where you're coming from with this Nani but you're going to have to post eventually. Maybe you were focused on the youma hunt or something.

@Lichte I am rolling for the Remora's initiative. Do you remember enough about combat to feel comfortable going through it without the wall of text rules post, or do you want me to post it first?

EDIT: Godly rolls. Ignore the third dice on Remora 2, that was a misclick.
Divider threw 2 6-faced dice. Reason: Remora (Physical 5) Total: 12
6 6 6 6
Divider threw 3 6-faced dice. Reason: Remora 2 (Physical 5) Total: 12
4 4 6 6 2 2
Divider threw 2 6-faced dice. Reason: Remora 3 (Physical 5) Total: 11
6 6 5 5

Last edited:
@Bahn @Megaolix @Mortifer @The Out Of World

Okay, bringing everyone into a big snappy musical event. I don't know if I'm trying to bait the Youma or spread out its targets at this point, but I'm planning to create a big sing along event. If the youma gets scared off by everyone, it'll run and you guys can hunt it down. If it's attracted by the lure, we can keep it pinned there.

PLUS I CAN SELL MORE TICKETS

also sorry @AnonymousRabbit i just noticed your post sorry if this interferes with your plans

I could modify my plan to pull the civilians out of the alley if you guys are planning to investigate it. There's probably enough firepower on hand that you guys can handle without a striker for a few moments
That would be nice. And, well I am a Striker.

Youma's probably going to gun for us at the moment so better get rocking.

Well, messing up with contradictory plans clashing is rather quite IC anyway, given this is a first day working in a team.

Right, so...

The Nightmare is probably out, so maybe...

Hmm. Well, it's slightly dubious how in-theme tracking is, but at the very least Kin has a pretty high chance of passing a mundane roll to follow the Youma should it retreat to its lair...

Bah. I don't really have any suggestions right now. Probably a good time for the Youma to actually do something we can act on.

@Crow I've got a work of Sorcery in mind for this. Mind confirming if it's viable?

If you frame our little mission as a story (Erin's element), the battle with the Youma would likely be its climax. I want to use Sorcery to find the physical location where the climax of this story will begin.

Alternatively, I could attempt to dictate the Setting for our battle, if that would be an option.

Actually, I'll just do things the old fashioned way, for now.

Last edited:
@Divider can I enter the alley and start ushering the remaining drunkards out with the tender care that one might expect of a sukeban, or would I need to roll for that?

Alright team, I posted some suggestions IC to tie our respective plans (Jemnite's and Rabbit's, I believe) together. If there's anything I missed, please notify me so I can edit the post accordingly.

Back