Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

not good at writing descriptions I'm creative but not for this
chapter 1
[Ok hey everybody this is my first ever thread and quest I've never done this before so any feedback or guidance would be very helpful also the dice, we will be using is a 1D100 I know that matters. I will be allowing write-ins to really let my creative energy flow for real and also, I will be doing polls at the end of each thread if there was question. If you agree with a person's write-in, please comment under it you can also post it if you. Last thing not to upset anyone but I'm not good at nor do I have any experience writing female character so for my sake the mc will be male thank you waiting]

You died that was the last thing you remember actually that was the only thing you remembered other than small bits of your life and ridiculous amount of memories of tv shows, amines and cartoons. and now you were dead and here and also nowhere and everywhere all at the same time.

but then you saw lights thousands of them of them of your next life or the possibilities of what it could be, but it was strange as they all lead to the same location just in different forms in a way. You would end up in the same world no matter what but what would you be. almost all of the were too far away to reach in a reasonable amount of time so you only had five options five that would define what you can do forever.

[x]the jaguar man (you saw yourself fusing with The Jaguar, a symbol of "war" and "death" but the being you saw was anything but that it was clumsy, airheaded and had a very annoying voice. but even Tho it looked very non-threatening it was still very powerful and the weapon it held even if it was cute looking it was powerful it had to be as it was the weapon of a divine being) you have a +30 to all rolls related to combat and you gain the skills:

[Magic Resistance (A Rank): Nullifies spells of Rank A or below.] grants immunity to all magic below a certain strength.

Mad Enhancement (E Rank): The Jaguar is whimsy.] +10 to all up-close combat rolls

Divinity (A Rank): Jaguar Man possesses this Skill at a high rank because although she is purely a Divided Spirit, the Skill is extremely compatible with humans that were possessed by the Jaguar.] +20 to all rolls related to divine related things, grants access to divine abilities.

Jaguar Punch (A Rank): Its formal Skill name is Divine Protection of the Jaguar it is destructive power. A divine protection bestowed by the Jaguar Divine Spirit. he does not feel fear nor pain. It is also a composite Skill that comprises the effects of the Valor Skill and the Instinct Skill.] +10 to combat rolls when activated.

Jaguar Kick (B Rank): Its formal Skill name is Monstrous Strength. Jaguar Kick is another destructive power. At any rate, he alone must survive no matter what it takes. A Skill that senses a will, and like the sort of a strong will.] Temporarily amplifies one's Strength when activated.

Jaguar Eye (A+ Rank): Its formal Skill name is Jaw of the Dark Jungle. Jaguar Eye is a beam power. In the situations where she stays on a "forest" field, plus effects are added to all checks.]

[x]Tamamo-no-Mae (you saw yourself fusing with The Kitsune who brought the downfall of the Shang dynasty who is also a soul originating directly from the sun goddess Amaterasu as a Divided Spirit she was very carefree she embodied a light-hearted personality and appeared goofy and cheerful. although her cheerfulness was sometimes a facade to mask her underlying feelings of loneliness. still, she should not be mistaking for weak as in her basic form she is only at 9 presents of her power. However, when the number of her tails increases and her spirit rank goes up and at the highest level, it becomes impossible for humans to comprehend her full power. you have a +10 to all rolls related to combat and a +25 to all rolls related to magic.
you start of at 1 tail which is only 9 power but for each tail you get that is multiplied by 9 and at max level you have power that transcends humanity and deities of worldly concepts.
you gain the skills:

Territory Creation (C Rank): This skill allows one to create a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Unfortunately for Tamamo-no-Mae, her personality is ill-suited for the task of manipulating reality, and she has great difficulty even creating a small-scale crafting studio for creating minor amulets and other types of low-level talismans. allows you to create a magic crafting studio which in-turn allows you to create magic items.

Divinity (A Rank): Because she is a Divided Spirit of the Divine Spirit Amaterasu, Tamamo-no-Mae boasts top rank Divinity. +20 to all rolls related to divine related things, grants access to divine abilities.

Curse Arts (EX Rank): Caster uses is all physical phenomena performed with her own body. While common Magecraft is a program that "recomposes what exists around", Curse Arts is a program that "recomposes the raw materials in one's own body." grants access to magic which includes methods to discern one's time of death, secret arts to obtain influence, methods to attain status and fortune (for men) and methods to gain the favor of influential individuals (for women).

• Cursed Layer: Broad Sunshine (A Rank): Upgrade from Curse Arts. Tamamo is also capable of using the Cursed Boundary Layer, as she explained that it was a world turned inside out with hatred only to kill a target and he could not get out of it unless removing the cause. traps the target in a pocket world that will slowly kill them unless they remove the reason, they are in there.
Shapeshift (A Rank): [This refers to the abilities of either changing one's appearance or borrowing the physical form of another. As a kitsune, or fox spirit, Tamano-no-Mae is able to alter her appearance and even species at will. grants the ability to change race and appearance at will, +10 to deception rolls.]

Fox's Wedding (EX Rank): [The Skill Item Construction that received various of her own peculiar tampering. She invented this skill after seeing the Noble Phantasm of a certain JK rival.] By one-sidedly declaring a wedding, a sun shower of blessings is shed, and souvenirs are pushed on ally-like individuals in congratulations; truly a Cheat-Skill that can only be described as Miko-fox. Please, restrain yourself, Amaterasu.

[x]the primordial chaos (you see yourself fusing with a being that exist in a crack in space-time warping reality with its mere presence while scenarioizing with the universe at the same time it is the originator of the machine gods a being embodying the universe before all the infinite darkness.)

Note that with this start you will star with only one skill:
One Who Crosses the sea of stars: allows travel between stars and worlds.
This will mean you will have to completely customize a Terminal's power which will exclude the skill above and 2 combatable Divine Authorities and one divine core the termina will allow you to interact with the lower plane and can be upgraded slowly.

[x] Kiara Sessyoin (you see yourself fusing with an all-loving mermaid who became one by eating the flesh of another and by doing so gained perpetual youth and immortality for eight hundred years. but she did so not out of selfishness but due to her fascination with The Little Mermaid (strange). now a Divine Beast she is a forced to be reckoned with and due to her past the very moon feels threatened by her as if she its very Cancer as if a MoonCancer) +40 to all rolls related to healing and a +25 to all rolls related to water abilities. you gain the skills:

Territory Creation (EX Rank): Due to acquiring some Mystery, she can create spirits beyond the present world.

Otherworldly Creation (EX Rank): She possesses the ability to put up a phantom world atop the mundane one once she has incorporated an abyssal aberration's capacity to mirage.

Independent Manifestation (E Rank): Just like in her normal version she deliberately ranks down this skill. Downgraded as it may be, it still grants her resistance against effects such as Instant Death and Charm. grants +20 to rolls against Instant Death and Charm rolls.

Logos Eater (D Rank): Provides a damage buff against any intelligent being with intelligence (pleasure), regardless of scale or structure. +30 against being with intelligence (pleasure)

Clam Palace (A Rank): The breathing of the bottom-dwelling Divine Beast - Shen, that is said to surface a wondrous castle... in other words, that which can manifest mirages. Akin to Merlin's Illusionism skill, this is a even viler illusion that completely corrupts people. +40 to Inflict the enemy with the state of Bewitchment, removes all of their -40 to defensive rolls, and grants +40 Evade to all allies. Those placed in Kiara's Bewitchment cannot avoid her attacks, neither can do they attack her as they're trapped into a illusion.

Divine Power (Ink) (B Rank/B+~A Rank with "Mermaid's Flesh"): Is it from jealousy? Her time with BB? Originally, it was the normal Divine Power, but it appears that she saw the chic and stylish Divine Power of Katsushika Hokusai (Saber) and copied it.

Mermaid's Flesh (EX Rank): The ability of becoming immortal after eating the flesh of a mermaid. +70 to all healing and recovery rolls.

[x] Tiamat (you see yourself fusing with the primordial mother of the Beginning that came from the primordial soup that all came from the sea of dawn a being that simply birthed, raised and loved her children, which was viewed as her only meaning in life, now as a devastating beast she has set out to fight against humanity, of whom they decided that for the sake of denying this meaning, they have declared "you are not needed." you gain +15 to all rolls and +50 in defensive rolls against beings form earth you gain the skills:

Authority of the Beast (A Rank): An Anti-Humanity Skill that enhances the skill holders' capacity to harm Heroic Spirits, Divine Spirits, and all organisms birthed of the "Mother's Womb". +20 to rolls against divine being and human beings.

Self-Modification (EX Rank): Beast II can remold her Saint Graph through her Sea of Life. She can expand the scale of her standard Saint Graph grants the ability to modify yourself through the sea of life to fit any situation and give yourself new abilities.

Sea of Life (EX Rank): Tiamat's true Authority, it's the "Sea from Which Life Itself is Sprung". Because the sea circulates the True Ether that existed from the Genesis of the Earth, magical energy is infinitely supplied to Beast II while she's within the sea. fundamentally remakes any organism that enters unto the Sea as a "Child of Tiamat" that bears an arbitrary selection of the following skills: Environmental Modification, Environmental Fusion, and Unit Mitosis. Furthermore, the Children of Tiamat are imposed with cellular compulsion.

Self-Seal (C+++ Rank): A chain of self-mutilation that ties down Beast II. Although Beast II hated her grief of being banished for "not being needed anymore" by the collective unconsciousness of humanity, the depths of her consciousness accepted that as something inevitable. -40 to all rolls against divine beings and humans

Monstrous Strength (A++ Rank): One's ability as a monster. This Skill raises the user's Strength. It is at about the highest possible level. +45 to all combat rolls

Potnia Theron: Due to being worshipped as an Earth Mother Goddess, Tiamat had the power of creation that originated from the forgotten goddess of Çatalhöyük. This Authority allowed Tiamat to function as a mobile creature factory that can "birth" an infinite amount of magical beasts, using this and the sea of life you can create life be it human or deity the higher rank the longer it takes.]

after looking at all three I went into one and as soon as I torched it, I was washed with a blinding light and filled with knowledge and just as quick as it came, I was sleep. soon I would arrive in this new world in my body with new powers and live a new life.

thank you for reading this first chapter pls give any feedback and pls vote I hope you enjoyed this first chapter.

Back