DC/Marvel: Crossed Over

daedalus725

Kell of Kells, godking of Planet X
I have an idea for a Crossover Between DC and Marvel.
Inspired by JLA/Avengers, people are being Crossed over. Meaning that the characters are brought to the other world.

bring over characters have it has to be one for one.
So for the first two marvel characters brought over are sabertooth and Doctor Doom
And the first two dc characters are Poison Ivy and Killer Frost

So some ideas for what they would Do

Sabertooth would do what he usually do which I think would lead to him getting cought faster. I also think he would be a Candidate for the Suicide squad

Doom I think would keep a lower Profile and Focus on building his power back up. One way I think he could do this is take over the Society

Poison ivy I think would also think that she would keep a low profile. Until she found a target maybe Stark Industries

Killer frost I am not very sure

Be hard to bully Sabretooth into joining the suicide squad since his healing factor means a bomb in his neck might not be enough to scare him. Of course he has worked with secret government black ops before with weapons x, so might volunteer just for the chance for violence or a way to get back to his old friend Wolverine.

Which version of Killer Frost were you planning on?

Wouldn't Doom try to use his brilliance to invent a way back home to his beloved Latveria? Steal some materials or research from star Labs maybe?

Be hard to bully Sabretooth into joining the suicide squad since his healing factor means a bomb in his neck might not be enough to scare him
Actually generally decapitation has been a weakness for marvel regenerators
Of course he has worked with secret government black ops before with weapons x, so might volunteer just for the chance for violence or a way to get back to his old friend Wolverine
Yeah I think he would probably be in just to kill
Wouldn't Doom try to use his brilliance to invent a way back home to his beloved Latveria?
One idea I had is the Vibration of DC earth makes it so his Usual ways don't really work
Steal some materials or research from star Labs maybe?
Yeah I think that would make sense

If timing is not an issue?

Cass Cain, rather than arriving in No Man's Land-era Gotham, ends up in 616 Manhattan

Laura Kinney, right after Target X, does the reverse.

Back