Comedy so wrong, yet you can't stop chuckling

Dragonskyt

Ashen one, hearest thou my voice, still?
ComCom III 1.6: Links to copyright-infringing content
Train your lungs and abs people, this thread is dedicated to make them spasm without your consent.

Post any manga/manhwa series here that forces you to guffaw.

I'll start with some that make me grin like the Joker himself.

Links to scanlated manga are not OK and they have been removed. -Eukie

Do any of you have some good ones to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop: Stop
stop You can talk about funny Japanese and Korean graphic novels all you want, but linking to illegal scanlations is not allowed. Continue the discussion without links to copyright infringing websites, please.

Shithead from wanted. Johnny two dicks from wanted.

Anything in Garth ennis's boys series

Shithead from wanted. Johnny two dicks from wanted.

Anything in Garth ennis's boys series

*Googles results*

What the fuck is the Wanted comic supposed to be about? The movie based on it was all about superassassins and curving bullets and all that junk and here I am reading about a man literally made of the shit from Hitler, Ed Gein, and Jeffrey Dahmer and a guy with a talking dick.

Last edited:
*Googles results*

What the fuck is the Wanted comic supposed to be about? The movie based on it was all about superassassins and curving bullets and all that junk and here I am reading about a man literally made of the shit from Hitler, Ed Gein, and Jeffrey Dahmer and a guy with a talking dick.

I think it was something along the lines of "what if heroes died but the villains didn't?"

Wanted is kinda a rip-off of DC Comics, and asked what would happen if all the traditional supervillains actually got their shit together, teamed up and destroyed the super heroes.

As it's written by Mark Millar, it ends up with some really fucked up stuff like the shit monster who's basically Clayface.

*Googles results*

Basically, expies of DC's villains took over the world, run it as 'the guild' from the shadows, hiding their existence from normal people and erasing any crimes any of them do, and do what they want. Non-aggressive guy finds out he's the son of Deathstroke the Terminator with all his powers, gets inducted by the villains. The Joker expy decides to take over and is tired of this 'from the shadows' crap, main character finds himself on the other side.

Literally ends with the main character/writer flipping you off for reading it.

Last edited:
Anything written by Kazuo Koike (he has his artists imitate each other) is cringe inducing and incredibly offensive, but so self-righteous that it could be considered a parody.

Prison School. It's just so stupid, disgusting, and perverted, not to mention it doesn't have any punchlines at all - yet it still made me laugh really hard. Consistently, almost every episode but the last (which is just tying up the plot really). Harder than any other comedic anime had managed to do, by the way. Also, point for doing it why actually having a progressing plot.

Back