Bloodborne Hunters in Warhammer Fantasy

Orion Nexus

The Storm Soul
The Hunters of Bloodborne are a fearsome and deadly bunch since they must cull Yharnam of bloodthirsty beasts. Time and again they might fail against tooth and claw, but many of them rise up to the challenge and slaughter every filthy animal in their path.

But could they face more than beasts? Can they best orcs in combat? Could their tools allow them to match the speed and grace of vampires? Could their weapons hope to scratch the plate of Chaos Warriors?

Anyway, how long do you think a hunter would last in the Old World? For this scenario the hunters are SL 100, have a +10 trick weapon and a +10 firearm, and the messengers will give them any consumables they need. There would be no lanterns. The messengers also give them the proper tools needed to switch out runes and repair their weapons.

End times or no?

I don't think they could stop Archaon's horde.

Khorne gets pissed, because Hunters tell mental effects like Chaos Corruption to fuck off, and they steal all his blood.

Also, Vampires have severe population drops.

Khorne gets pissed, because Hunters tell mental effects like Chaos Corruption to fuck off, and they steal all his blood.

Also, Vampires have severe population drops.

The Executioners would love to grind their wheels against them. Hunting them would give Alfred new purpose if he was still alive.

I wonder if the Powder Kegs, assuming there are any left besides Djura and that other hunter in Old Yharnam, would get along with the engineers of Nuln?

The Executioners would love to grind their wheels against them. Hunting them would give Alfred new purpose if he was still alive.

I wonder if the Powder Kegs, assuming there are any left besides Djura and that other hunter in Old Yharnam, would get along with the engineers of Nuln?
Screw them, I want to see Hunters walk into the Chaos Wastes and start wrecking face. Corruption? Bitch please, Chaos ain't got shit on Old Ones. Blessings? Bitch, I heal every time I hit something!

Screw them, I want to see Hunters walk into the Chaos Wastes and start wrecking face. Corruption? Bitch please, Chaos ain't got shit on Old Ones. Blessings? Bitch, I heal every time I hit something!

I don't think any Hunters would have a special resistance to Chaos. Henryk and Gascoigne went mad even before things got heavy and the blood does terrible things to a person before long. Some Hunters would persevere but it's likely that many would fall.

And then Eileen would have to work thrice as hard...

I don't think any Hunters would have a special resistance to Chaos. Henryk and Gascoigne went mad even before things got heavy and the blood does terrible things to a person before long. Some Hunters would persevere but it's likely that many would fall.

And then Eileen would have to work thrice as hard...
I dunno, we see them facetank straight-up "Fuck off and die" tier mental attacks from the Winter Lanterns, and while that hurts, you don't actually die from it. Also, the Good Hunter would most certainly ignore Corruption, he went "Bitch please" to a Old One themselves in the True Ending.

I dunno, we see them facetank straight-up "Fuck off and die" tier mental attacks from the Winter Lanterns, and while that hurts, you don't actually die from it. Also, the Good Hunter would most certainly ignore Corruption, he went "Bitch please" to a Old One themselves in the True Ending.

True. The Good Hunter would probably keep the others in line. He has more insight and power than most of them.

The Bloody Crow of Cainhurst would raise all kinds of hell if let loose in the Old World, though...

True. The Good Hunter would probably keep the others in line. He has more insight and power than most of them.

The Bloody Crow of Cainhurst would raise all kinds of hell if let loose in the Old World, though...
So dump the Bloody Crow in Naggaroth. Hello, Dark Elves! Someone edgier then you is coming along, and he's pissed!

Actually, the Good Hunter, in the True Ending, is a babby Old One. The Slaan were made by the Old Ones. Might be there a connection there? Because the Slaan getting off their lizard asses and murdering Chaos shit everywhere would be great. Hell, they might be able to make more Slaan, which would be such bullshit to Warhammer.

So dump the Bloody Crow in Naggaroth. Hello, Dark Elves! Someone edgier then you is coming along, and he's pissed!

Actually, the Good Hunter, in the True Ending, is a babby Old One. The Slaan were made by the Old Ones. Might be there a connection there? Because the Slaan getting off their lizard asses and murdering Chaos shit everywhere would be great. Hell, they might be able to make more Slaan, which would be such bullshit to Warhammer.

There's probably no connection. The Old Ones aren't as sloppy or squishy as the Great Ones. Seriously, for all their faults, the Old Ones have some professionalism.

Honestly most of it would depend on if the Hunters' mental longevity and if they can resist going insane, from Chaos or their own insanity, or not long enough to establish a system of Hunters. The rest...ehhh.....honestly they wouldn't have that much of an effect, I don't think.

Edit: Really the biggest thing the Hunter could bring are guns that DON'T EXPLODE RANDOMLY IF YOU USE THEM. Big thing there.

Last edited:
Also, the Good Hunter would most certainly ignore Corruption, he went "Bitch please" to a Old One themselves in the True Ending.

Because that Hunter consumed the three Umbilical Cords and was transforming into an Old One him or herself, not due to any kind of Heroic Willpower.

Don't snack on the Cords and the Moon Presence makes you its sockpuppet, and the Presence is a lightweight compared to the Chaos Gods.

Edit: Really the biggest thing the Hunter could bring are guns that DON'T EXPLODE RANDOMLY IF YOU USE THEM. Big thing there.

They are actually handcannons that fire HEAP rounds made from blood magic according to some generous interpretations. And no I'm not just talking about the actual cannon weapon you can get in Bloodborne.

They are actually handcannons that fire HEAP rounds made from blood magic according to some generous interpretations. And no I'm not just talking about the actual cannon weapon you can get in Bloodborne.
Irrelevant. The metallurgy in the guns will still, most likely, be superior to that of the humans' guns. Heck, might even be better than dwarf gun metallurgy in some respects. The Powder Kegs would be fucking swamped with love in this verse.

Back