Biological weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueayes

If you want peace, then you must prepare for war.
SV I here by have a biological weapon, this thing can kill a single Alien race, Mystical, interdenominational\transnational and all the kinds that come from that race.

The catch is, it works with only one race, period. For the hell of it it works on AI's too. For those of you that dont get it, think of it this way.Elves, dark, light, blood, chaos, demonic, even the even gods would die from it.

Your call who do you want to kill permanently, the power to kill Gods is in your hands. Keep in mid that everyone else will know we have this thing, so think carefully and think wisely before you deploy it.

This thing can and will kill Humanity as well, if its use against us your call.

Last edited:
That's not how... anything works.
True, just asking. Yet again this thing can kill anything, so those already infected would sub come to the weapon. They would fall under the category as infected.

There for being apart of the virus\germ. Of course this excludes people who have already gotten cured.

True, just asking. Yet again this thing can kill anything, so those already infected would sub come to the weapon. They would fall under the category as infected.

There for being apart of the virus\germ. Of course this excludes people who have already gotten cured.

When someone comes down with the Zika Virus they don't actually turn into the Zika Virus. If this magical weapon is able to eliminate a specific organism, surely it can kill the virus and not the host. Otherwise that sort of implies that when you use it against an alien it'll kill every planet they're on too.

When someone comes down with the Zika Virus they don't actually turn into the Zika Virus. If this magical weapon is able to eliminate a specific organism, surely it can kill the virus and not the host. Otherwise that sort of implies that when you use it against an alien it'll kill every planet they're on too.
True that is going overboard, I want those planets. Okay then good plan, you have there miss [I'm only going by the picture. Forgive me if I'm wrong]

How about we just use the dam thing to kill the Elder Gods

SV I here by have a biological weapon,

For the hell of it it works on AI's too.

A biological weapon,

it it works on AI's too.

use the dam thing to kill the Elder Gods

What is this bullshit weapon, and please explain how the fuck it is biological in nature (i.e a virus or parasite or something of that nature), and yet affect fucking Gods and ROBOTS.

SV I here by have a biological weapon, this thing can kill a single Alien race, Mystical, interdenominational\transnational and all the kinds that come from that race.

The catch is, it works with only one race, period. For the hell of it it works on AI's too. For those of you that dont get it, think of it this way.Elves, dark, light, blood, chaos, demonic, even the even gods would die from it.

Your call who do you want to kill permanently, the power to kill Gods is in your hands. Keep in mid that everyone else will know we have this thing, so think carefully and think wisely before you deploy it.

This thing can and will kill Humanity as well, if its use against us your call.
...What? What is even the point of this thread?

I suppose I would use the "bioweapon" to kill the bioweapon to get my jollies, also something something responsibility to render the question of what to target wholly irrelevant.

Keep it in reserve. I don't need anyone genocides right now. It's pretty much a Nuclear Option. Until we pass the Godzilla Threshold, I'm not using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back