Arik Taranis (Warhammer 30K) and Mina Loveberry (Star VS The Forces Of Evil) are the same?

Hi guys!

Today I wanted to talk about a topic that has been teasing my imagination for a long time, namely the Solarian Warriors and the Thunder Warriors.

Especially the incredible confrontation between Mina Loveberry and Arik Taranis.

But before going into details, for those unfamiliar with these characters, I will give you a brief description of our two protagonists.

Arik Taranis:

Arik Taranis was one of the first Thunder Warriors, a group of genetically-engineered super soldiers created by the Emperor of the Mankind to help destroy the techno-barbarian warlords of Earth and unifying the planet by conquering it.

Arik Taranis was also the supreme leader of all the Thunder Warriors, and despite not being the strongest, he had the respect and loyalty of all his brothers.

Arik had been much more than a general to his brothers, he was a father but for the emperor he was just a tool and nothing more. Despite this point of view, the emperor always listened to Arik regarding military operations on Earth and was always taken seriously.

Arik was also the only one, in addition to the emperor, to know of the genetic defect of the Thunder Warriors, or the madness and the thirst for blood that, unfortunately, in the end, all the Thunder Warriors would have given up.

Arika knew that the emperor could not allow him and his brothers to live longer than necessary because, despite their incredible power, they were too unstable for his parents. Although Taranis knew the truth he continued to fight for the emperor and unify Earth under his banner until the final battle.

The Battle of Mount Ararat is completely unknown. Nobody, except the emperor and Arik, knows what happened in that horrible place full of techno-monsters and unmentionable things.

According to imperial records, Arik died heroically in battle against the techno monsters of Mount Ararat. But the truth is darker:

Released from the mountain, wounded but victorious, Arik was betrayed by the emperor himself and tried to kill him, but Arik managed to survive and hid on Earth until the Horus Heresy.

Arik, although few know him, is recognized as the greatest warrior of the human race and is probably the only being, besides the emperor, who knows the secrets of Terra.

In addition to this Arik is a geneticist of incredible genius equal to the emperor, a brilliant commander, a legendary leader and a warrior with few equals in the whole universe.

Mina Loveberry:

Sadly there's not to much to tell about Mina and his past.

Mina Loveberry is a resident of Mewni and is the first Solarian Warrior, a group of magical super-warriors created by Queen Solaria Butterfly to exterminate monsters and secure the Butterfly Kingdom from constant monster invasions.
Solaria endowed her warriors with weapons and magic created by her own wand so that the Solarian Warriors were unbeatable against all kinds of enemies known to Mewni.

Mina is also a hero recognized by all mewnans as the strongest and most heroic warrior of Mewni, in addition to this Mina is practically immortal thanks to the magic that flows in her body, this has allowed them to live over 300 years, for the mostly serving the queens of Butterfly Kingdom, and being completely immune to any kind of injury or disease.

It is not known exactly why but Mina at some point gave up her service to the crown and decided to wander aimlessly throughout the universe. The last time she was seen on Mewni was when Moon Butterfly, mother of Star Butterfly, had defeated the Lizardman Toffe and her horde of monsters and saved the kingdom from destruction.

Mina is found by the same Star Butterfly on Earth, she is unknown how she got there, with a child's clothes completely destroyed as she rummaged in the garbage bins and clinically insane.

It is not known how, but the transformation process into Solarian Warrior is clearly imperfect because all the Solarian Warriors created by Solaria Butterfly did not die in the war but rather died at the hands of the madness that took them over the centuries to follow. It is not known what exactly happened, we only know that Mina is the only survivor of the army who protected and saved Mewni a long time ago.
At a certain point in the television series, Mina, following the orders of the magical high commission, decides to hunt down Meteora Butterfly, Eclipsa Butterfly's heir and the ousted princess.

Again, nothing else is known. Meteora escapes and Star and her friends fight against Mina, who demonstrates martial skills and remarkable powers.

Mina is revisited in the last season of the series where she, for no apparent reason, decides to secretly attempt the life of Eclipsa Butterfly, who became queen at the behest of Star Butterfly. Mina eventually convinces Moon Butterfly to recreate the Solarian Warriors and, under Moon's command, they attack Eclipsa's castle.

Moon, having won the battle, decides to spare Eclipsa and all monsters. Mina, feeling betrayed and probably reliving bad memories from the past, decides to ignore the retreat order and betrays Moon by attacking.

Eventually Star, Meteora, Eclipsa and Moon decide to use their combined power to destroy the source of magic in the universe to take away the powers that make Mina and her brothers invincible.

The destruction of magic takes away Mina's powers by turning her into a normal girl, still clinically insane, but she also destroys all magical life in the universe by causing mass genocide. The victims are not counted.

The last time Mina was seen she was fleeing to the nearest wood never to be seen again.

If you have read, or like me you know the characters, I am sure you will see the similarities. I dare say they are identical.

Both are super-soladata. Both are heroes. Both have been virtually abandoned and betrayed by those they have served faithfully.

And there are MANY other coincidences about these two characters, too many to list them all.

So here's my question: do you think it is possible that Arik Taranis and Mina are the same person? or are Mina, or Arik, reincarnations?

P.S. sorry for my english XD

And sorry for the mistakes but i NEED use Google Translator.

fictional characters in completely separate universes. Neither of them are real people, they're both fictional characters embedded within completely separate (and thematically/tonally at odds) fictional universes.

Any similarities between them are just that, coincidences - the writers using the same narrative tropes/conventions/archetypes/etc.

fictional characters in completely separate universes. Neither of them are real people, they're both fictional characters embedded within completely separate (and thematically/tonally at odds) fictional universes.

Any similarities between them are just that, coincidences - the writers using the same narrative tropes/conventions/archetypes/etc.

Indeed, but that's not mean there are not the same or Arik a reincarantion. Why? Because ANYONE know what happen before of the 30 millenium, thanks to the Dark Age of Thechnology and the Man Of Iron war there's any information about anything before of the 30K

In fact is impossible to know how be the Earth in the 21th century because there's no information. And, even if not the same universe, the Warp is a clusterfuck of EVRYTHING in ANY universe, it will no surprise me if discover if the soul of Mina was taken by the Emperor to become his first soldier and general.

P.S. sorry for my english.

Back