An interesting idea that came to mind

Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

So lately been getting a writing itch, and got many ideas, so here I'm going to post ideas for stories to get input on them. More importantly see if people think its good
Last edited:
First proper crossover Idea: Halo/Mass effect crossover

Archivist Grim

Totally not AI
Pronouns
He/Him/They
So, recently gotten an idea, mainly from reading Mass Effect: Skynet (written by Wander101), and a couple of Halo and Mass effect crossovers and fanfiction of both franchises. So it boils down to this, a similar timeline to what happened in Mass Effect: Skynet set in the halo. Now main points are these, Firstly Humanity gets an extra 300-400 years as well get a couple of covenant races, mainly a couple of scrim races, and the kig-yar and offshoot of the lekgolo from Onyx, which I will get too. Secondly have very advanced AI's which are resistant to rampancy so won't go insane due to data overload, but given time, isolation, torture, and the like will go insane. Thirdly will have very good tech and different tactics to the Covenant but will be on equal footing, with both would take serious losses in an all-out war with one another. Lastly, they will discover a few Forerunner sites, including Onyx and other worlds, one where they found engineers and another where they found a highly adaptive lekgolo with a more direct hivemind to be used as a forerunner weapon against the flood.
Now, this isn't all I'm putting in, but main points and won't spoil too much, but want to know more just ask, but mainly want to get some advice. While I can say I am not shabby with writing, I'm hoping to get some suggestions as well as hopefully tech that would fit for both sides (Yes I am giving the Covenant lemons too, Humanity doesn't get all the goodies) plus the techno-jargon for it. So got any questions, ask away, got suggestions please post, and hope everyone who is reading this is having a good day.

Back